Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the USA moves their embassy to Jerusalem. More terrorist acts will happen in the USA.

Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what?

That can't be true, otherwise there would be no reason to bitch about Trump's travel ban. ;)

But, I think you are correct. Obama let a bunch of them in already. We won't have it as bad as many of the EU countries though with their open borders policy.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what?

That can't be true, otherwise there would be no reason to bitch about Trump's travel ban. ;)

But, I think you are correct. Obama let a bunch of them in already. We won't have it as bad as many of the EU countries though with their open borders policy.
You expect the travel ban to keep them all out?
You are gullible.
You expect the wall to just suddenly solve the illegal Mexican immigration problem as well I suppose?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You expect the travel ban to keep them all out?
You are gullible.
You expect the wall to just suddenly solve the illegal Mexican immigration problem as well I suppose?

Fucking retard.

The fence around my place doesn't keep all the neighbors cows out either but it's keeps the vast majority of them out and it's much easier to deal with a stray steer or two than the whole fucking herd coming in several times a day.

Nobody said anything about a travel ban or wall keeping them ALL out. It's just common sense to not let them ALL come in.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right.... poke a stick in the hornets nest because you have a can of raid in your hand?
THAT is retarded.

Why stir things up? Are we that much controlled by what Israel wants?
And what real difference for MAGA will moving our embassy have?
This is a Make Israel first move?

Just bring the elephant heads home with ya and be satisfied.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right.... poke a stick in the hornets nest because you have a can of raid in your hand?
THAT is retarded.

Why stir things up? Are we that much controlled by what Israel wants?
And what real difference for MAGA will moving our embassy have?
This is a Make Israel first move?

Just bring the elephant heads home with ya and be satisfied.

Two different subjects.

Being a lap dog for Israhole is not MAGA.

Keeping terrorists out is.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two different subjects.

Being a lap dog for Israhole is not MAGA.

Keeping terrorists out is.
Ahh but not 2 different subjects. they are interwoven.
absolutist thinking cannot see the complexity though.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh but not 2 different subjects. they are interwoven.
absolutist thinking cannot see the complexity though.

LOL.

So what you're saying is, we didn't already have a terrorist problem?

You'd be right, of course, if one was to believe that the previous attacks never happened. :crazy:

But that's not the reality. The reality is terrorists were already attacking. The need to keep the herd out is clearly a separate issue.

boston-marathon_0.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The question is have we aggravated our terrorist issues by past actions and should we continue on the same path of feeding the fire?
Which is NOT the same thing of appeasing them.

If someone can only see those 2 paths then they are absolutist in their thought processes.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't consider the terrorist's thoughts or future actions when it comes to foreign or Israhole policy. What they may want do is moot. Especially if immigration is in check.

I base my conclusions on whether or not it has anything to do with the US. Israholes problems are not the USA's problem. We should mind our own fucking business.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Immigration in check?
Not possible. and to even move too far in that direction would mean an even more massive loss of privacy and more control over us.

You might like Fatherland Security though....

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The question is have we aggravated our terrorist issues by past actions and should we continue on the same path of feeding the fire?

Feed it right there where it belongs til it burns out....
then douse the embers with refreshing Tomahawk cruise missiles.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feed it right there where it belongs til it burns out....
then douse the embers with refreshing Tomahawk cruise missiles.

Yeah, that's how the USSR and the USA went bankrupt. Except, most of the USA havn't figured out their bankrupt yet. ;)

To top it off, the fire is still burning. Might as well send those Tomahawks to the sun. You know, to douse that fire. :teehee:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It'll trickle down on to you... :bingo:

I’m like 100 miles away dude!!

MOST fuckers that lost their homes are MILLIONAIRES, they are having orgasms thinking about building another mansion so
Fuck em! They knew the risk, but they want to be assholes way up in the canyon! So yeah! Fuck em!

I BAM

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of those that lost their homes are at best middle class. Yeah some upper middle but those homes by magic mountain are cheap.
Just today a few homes in Bell Air went up but that is a small percentage of what's burning up.

And a millionaire is not what it used to be either. Now that's just an ok retirement nest, not killin it.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of those that lost their homes are at best middle class. Yeah some upper middle but those homes by majic mountain are cheap.
Just today a few homes in Bell Air went up but that is a small percentage of what's burning up.

And a millionaire is not what it used to be either. Now that's just an ok retirement nest, not killin it.
a million dollars in SOCAL is like 3-4 million here in KY.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of those that lost their homes are at best middle class. Yeah some upper middle but those homes by majic mountain are cheap.

I thought, the higher you go, the more expensive it gets?!

I BAM

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought, the higher you go, the more expensive it gets?!

I BAM
Na, a lot of that area is low rent. Nice newish houses but $400k to $600k. In LA that will get you a 1920's teardown and you better be packin because you are close to the hood. $300k and you are in Watts.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Na, a lot of that area is low rent. Nice newish houses but $400k to $600k. In LA that will get you a 1920's teardown and you better be packin because you are close to the hood.

Ahhhh.... Good to know, I thought it’s the same like anahiem hills?!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you expect from the Antichrist?
LOL.
I still remember all that bullcrap antichrist stuff from many right wingers.

I remember bout the rituals n shit... my co workers talks bout that all the time...
all fuckers in Washington are anti good

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just watched trumps little speech about the embassy thing. Holy shit, was he wasted? Either that or he was stroking out. I don't really listen to him speak much, is that how he normally sounds?

I'm sure you all hate the young Turks as much as I do but it's the shortest clip I could find...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You would need to speak with his psychiatrist to see what drugs that Trump is on.

Ohh boy time for a remake of 'The Presidents Analyst'.

Any bets on how long till total breakdown?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just watched trumps little speech about the embassy thing. Holy shit, was he wasted? Either that or he was stroking out. I don't really listen to him speak much, is that how he normally sounds?

I'm sure you all hate the young Turks as much as I do but it's the shortest clip I could find...

No, he doesn't usually sound like that. CNN commented on it at the time.

I just assumed one of the Israhell puppet strings that control one side of his mouth had slipped or got bound up. But that might be too conspiratorial. He was probably just having a hard time spitting out words that tasted really bad. I would have had a hard time giving that speech too.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wonder how long till most of the Trumpeteers sour on Emperor orange and start saying he is not really a Republican and such as they did with Bush II?

Took into the second term with Bush II.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wonder how long till most of the Trumpeteers sour on Emperor orange and start saying he is not really a Republican and such as they did with Bush II?

Took into the second term with Bush II.
I don't think there will be a second term. It's obvious this guy hates his job and can't wait for it to be over. I guess in that sense he's a lot like the common man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors