Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In other words you have nothing . You make definitive statements then say they are subjective. I'm guessing Trump should of hired unsuccessful people to run the government that don't think like him ? Is that how you would run things ? Immigrants he is against? He's married to one ! His number 1 thing is to bring jobs back in the USA , I don't think that's using the poor as pawns I think that's helping people . You are pawn ! Your just to dumb to know it . But hey if it makes you feel good to say Trump sucks like the rest of the kids good for you . Obama was an apologist. He loved those that want to hurt us most . He was gutless and thought if I'm nice nobody will hurt us ! Real diplomacy give everything away just don't think I'm mean !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said, if you can't see what's right in front of you then so be it. It is perfectly fine to appoint successful people. But, you also need diversity in the mindset and people who actually qualify for the position. How many of his appointees are already gone? Exactly why I say what I say.

News flash, we are all pawns. But I feel far more disconcerted by the behavior and excuses of Trump than I ever did with Obama. So, I will ignore you pathetic attempts at insulting me. I really have no concern how you feel as I don't even know you. Just keep it real is all I say.

This administration has done nothing but create turmoil. I really don't know how you can't see that. It is a total mess.

The only definitive statements I made about Trump are the things that he has done and are public record. Anything else is just my opinion. Your statement about the harm Obama caused are also opinion until or if you can provide proof. And even then they are subjective. Stating what someone said or did is not subjective when it is on record. Stating the affects of those things is subjective to some extent.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In other words you have nothing . You make definitive statements then say they are subjective. I'm guessing Trump should of hired unsuccessful people to run the government that don't think like him ? Is that how you would run things ? Immigrants he is against? He's married to one ! His number 1 thing is to bring jobs back in the USA , I don't think that's using the poor as pawns I think that's helping people . You are pawn ! Your just to dumb to know it . But hey if it makes you feel good to say Trump sucks like the rest of the kids good for you . Obama was an apologist. He loved those that want to hurt us most . He was gutless and thought if I'm nice nobody will hurt us ! Real diplomacy give everything away just don't think I'm mean !

LOL Well the successful people trump seem to be mostly unsuccessful in the positions he placed them in.
Fired a few already :)

Perhaps he hires some failures to boost his power trip when he fires them?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your statement about the harm Obama caused are also opinion until or if you can provide proof.
Absolutely.
Obama did far less harm than his predecessor did.
Just my opinion, but also the opinion of many others as well.
And numbers bear out my opinion.
Number of dead and wounded military?
Civilians killed in military actions?
And Bush II was not conservative at all on spending either.

Last edited:

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely.
Trump did far less harm than his predecessor did.
Just my opinion, but also the opinion of many others as well.
And numbers bear out my opinion.
Number of dead and wounded military?
Civilians killed in military actions?
And Bush II was not conservative at all on spending either.
I assume you meant Obama not Trump? Trump is just getting started.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I assume you meant Obama not Trump? Trump is just getting started.
Thanks yep tired and on pain meds from back issues.
Edited.
I feel that Trump is out to set new records on damage done though.

I also expect him to not make one term for one reason or another.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I said, if you can't see what's right in front of you then so be it. It is perfectly fine to appoint successful people. But, you also need diversity in the mindset and people who actually qualify for the position. How many of his appointees are already gone? Exactly why I say what I say.

News flash, we are all pawns. But I feel far more disconcerted by the behavior and excuses of Trump than I ever did with Obama. So, I will ignore you pathetic attempts at insulting me. I really have no concern how you feel as I don't even know you. Just keep it real is all I say.

This administration has done nothing but create turmoil. I really don't know how you can't see that. It is a total mess.

The only definitive statements I made about Trump are the things that he has done and are public record. Anything else is just my opinion. Your statement about the harm Obama caused are also opinion until or if you can provide proof. And even then they are subjective. Stating what someone said or did is not subjective when it is on record. Stating the affects of those things is subjective to some extent.

No the press has done nothing but create turmoil. So let's agree to disagree. When Iran is launching nuclear Bombs at us it will be too late to tell you I told ya so !

And your last paragraph I have no idea what your saying but it sounded good . Let's both hope for the best .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No the press has done nothing but create turmoil. So let's agree to disagree. When Iran is launching nuclear Bombs at us it will be too late to tell you I told ya so !

And your last paragraph I have no idea what your saying but it sounded good . Let's both hope for the best .

Be afraid.
Ohh please keep us safe.
You only have to fear the police state if you are doing something wrong....

Sigh...

Just play the game those in power want....
And believe nothing that evil press says. Listening to what they say might undermine the police state and be unpatriotic.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL Well the successful people trump seem to be mostly unsuccessful in the positions he placed them in.

Perhaps. Hey he's president! He can hire or fire whoever he wants .

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The press did not send tweets. The press did not change the story on why Comey was fired. The press did not say the things Trump has said.

I am so sick of this lame ass blame the press for everything. Open your eyes. Trump is his own worst enemy. I feel no pity whatsoever for him. He created this entire environment and it's falling in on him.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The press did not send tweets. The press did not change the story on why Comey was fired. The press did not say the things Trump has said.

I am so sick of this lame ass blame the press for everything. Open your eyes. Trump is his own worst enemy. I feel no pity whatsoever for him. He created this entire environment and it's falling in on him.

So the press is fair to him in your world ? Ok I get it you don't like him ! Fair enough. I Just hope for all our sake he is successful.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Absolutely.
He declared war on the media and just keeps throwing gasoline on the flames as they begin to consume him.

he is really not too bright and his desires have gone beyond his abilities.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, no it's not. Understand the power and limitation of the president. He can fire some people yes.
But firing the head of the FBI who is investigating those in your administration?
A pretty stupid move.
May work in the private sector but not so well in our government.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But firing the head of the FBI who is investigating those in your administration?
A pretty stupid move.
May work in the private sector but not so well in our government.

Worked for Clinton .

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What racist horrible thing has Trump done in 120 days ?

If you are that blind it doesn't dignify a response. Especially a response that might involve unconstitutional actions on his part involving his religious beliefs. (For that matter has he called any Mexicans rapists lately?) If he isn't a blatant racist he sure as shit is a bigot. But I'm sure you can blame Obama for that somehow.

Can't wait to see how that whole meeting with the Pope is going to go..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are that blind it doesn't dignify a response. Especially a response that might involve unconstitutional actions on his part involving his religious beliefs. (For that matter has he called any Mexicans rapists lately?) If he isn't a blatant racist he sure as shit is a bigot. But I'm sure you can blame Obama for that somehow.

Obama caused trump to become a biggot :)
It is all Obama's fault his is after all the Anti-Christ!

LMAO

and make no mistake I am in NO WAY an admirer of Obama.
And did not vote for him. Well the second time anyway. Could not do a Palin vote at all...
And by this time in Obama's first term realized that he was a mediocre president at best.
But still better than Trump imho.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

That's how it flings. The narcissistic diva personality type can never hire someone smarter than himself - too much risk in being shown up. (We are all doomed...)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bill Clinton look it up

Nope ain't gonna.
you brought it up.
And no I was not a Clowntoon fan either.
But he was a far better president than the current one looks to be.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Involving his religious beliefs? He said some illegal Mexicans were rapists and drug dealers . But hey you hear what you hear .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope ain't gonna.
you brought it up.
And no I was not a Clowntoon fan either.
But he was a far better president than the current one looks to be.

Hey he got impeached too ! Keep your hopes up Cromwell !!

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS...

This is the core annoyance of the moonbat debate platform.
You wanna whine & preach but when somebody shows you proof that you are wrong,
suddenly you're above it all and you no longer wish to discuss it...
Nice try. If you want to talk about quantifiable facts fine. But if you are goign to turn to hyperbole and dramatization I am out. You can't argue opinions, you can only speak them. So you can spew whatever stupid label you want at me. The whole sticks and stones thing applies here.

And for the record, I am not a liberal. I am also not blind.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Involving his religious beliefs? He said some illegal Mexicans were rapists and drug dealers . But hey you hear what you hear .

Many white American Citizens are also rapists and drug dealers.
Immigrants have not cornered the market on that.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS...

It's not worth getting into it with these guys too aggravating. No proof no evidence only trump said mean things and he's rich .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS...

Yep like with Arthur and Clinton?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was in highschool and then to drunk in college to pay attention for Clinton.
I really didn't watch or pay attention to politics much until after 9/11

But- Clinton rode the tech bubble, which, IMHO is why so many people look back at his time in office nostalgically. Money was predominantly easy to be had; people had jobs, the economy was rolling along.
Foreign policy wise, we didn't have many huge entanglements that I can remember, other than Kosovo?
I could be wrong but going from memory here.

BAM crew

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not worth getting into it with these guys too aggravating. No proof no evidence only trump said mean things and he's rich .

Now that's classic. Let's take the known problems and turn them into someone else's fault. This is the epitome of what's wrong with this country. Trump has said and did what he did. Now he needs to own it and stop being a lying, whining cry baby. Be a man and accept responsibility.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that's classic. Let's take the known problems and turn them into someone else's fault. This is the epitome of what's wrong with this country. Trump has said and did what he did. Now he needs to own it and stop being a lying, whining cry baby. Be a man and accept responsibility.

Responsibility for what ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was in highschool and then to drunk in college to pay attention for Clinton.
I really didn't watch or pay attention to politics much until after 9/11

But- Clinton rode the tech bubble, which, IMHO is why so many people look back at his time in office nostalgically. Money was predominantly easy to be had; people had jobs, the economy was rolling along.
Foreign policy wise, we didn't have many huge entanglements that I can remember, other than Kosovo?
I could be wrong but going from memory here.

BAM crew
Pretty much correct.
also the Wall Street bubble style of economics grew in his terms of office.
And China's sales to the USA grew dramatically.
then NAFTA which I do not believe he started but signed?

Clinton rode the tail end of the golden age of the USA.

I am no Clinton fanboy at all.

I am surprised though that Trump fanboys do not admire Clinton for his 'grab em by the pussy' style though :)

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Responsibility for what ?

For his actions. This includes the lies told about the comes firing, sharing intelligence with Russia and the statements he made about firing comey and how it would relieve pressure on the Russia investigation.

But hey, it's all just fake news. How convenient.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From your link.

But the public reaction -- and the circumstances -- surrounding the two cases couldn't be more different.
~

Clinton fired Sessions after the issuance of a report that alleged ethical problems including "evading taxes and refusing to cooperate with an investigation of a home mortgage loan," The New York Times reported.
The report was completed by the Justice Department's Office of Professional Responsibility during the George H.W. Bush administration, just before Clinton's inauguration.

You might want to actually read what you post to avoid making yourself look stupid.
Clowntoons firing of Sessions was a true drain the swamp move.
And bipartisan too since it was based on the findings under the Bush administration.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For his actions. This includes the lies told about the comes firing, sharing intelligence with Russia and the statements he made about firing comey and how it would relieve pressure on the Russia investigation.

But hey, it's all just fake news. How convenient.

These are not crimes your talking about .
It's hearsay so far about the statement on Comey to Russians
He can fire Comey , nothing illegal .
Let's face it you have nothing .
You just don't like him .
Talk about a crybaby !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From your link.

But the public reaction -- and the circumstances -- surrounding the two cases couldn't be more different.
~

Clinton fired Sessions after the issuance of a report that alleged ethical problems including "evading taxes and refusing to cooperate with an investigation of a home mortgage loan," The New York Times reported.
The report was completed by the Justice Department's Office of Professional Responsibility during the George H.W. Bush administration, just before Clinton's inauguration.

You might want to actually read what you post to avoid making yourself look stupid.
And bipartisan too since it was based on the findings under the Bush administration.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/bill-clinton-fired-his-fbi-director-william-sessions-the-day-20417927.png

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are not crimes your talking about .
It's hearsay so far about the statement on Comey to Russians
He can fire Comey , nothing illegal .
Let's face it you have nothing .
You just don't like him .
Talk about a crybaby !

Keep believing that. He admitted why he fired Comey after a lying statement was released. He is digging his own grave. I don't have to do anything. If it is shown he fired him to impede the investigation, that is illegal.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From your link.

~

You asked it worked for Clinton . Didn't work out for Vince Foster but hey if your involved with Clinton and have his files you kill yourself. Lotta people do in his life

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep believing that. He admitted why he fired Comey after a lying statement was released. He is digging his own grave. I don't have to do anything. If it is shown he fired him to impede the investigation, that is illegal.

It is shown ? By who CNN MSNBC? That's not proof . You have to back up your statement of illegal activity with fact . If lying was a crime Obama would be doing life .

Ok say he gets impeached for whatever .Pence is now president. You and Cromwell happy ? If not who should be president ?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anthony Weiner 2020

BAM crew

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is shown ? By who CNN MSNBC? That's not proof . You have to back up your statement of illegal activity with fact . If lying was a crime Obama would be doing life .

Ok say he gets impeached for whatever .Pence is now president. You and Cromwell happy ? If not who should be president ?

I said IF IT IS SHOWN, that is why there is now a special counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors