FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't know if you guys are aware, but Nicotine River has 60ml and up starting at 6.50 on all FA flavors. 4oz flavors are 11.00. I know that's a LOT of flavoring, but if you have an ADV like I do that uses a ton of FA...that's definitely the deal to get :) Love ECX and have used them before, but if you want more volume at an even better everyday price....just saying :)

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Don't know if you guys are aware, but Nicotine River has 60ml and up starting at 6.50 on all FA flavors. 4oz flavors are 11.00. I know that's a LOT of flavoring, but if you have an ADV like I do that uses a ton of FA...that's definitely the deal to get :) Love ECX and have used them before, but if you want more volume at an even better everyday price....just saying :)
I may end up losing some but I think I've recently bought about 22 or more plus nicotine and bases from them.

I give a lot of juice away and I'm still an asshole.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I may end up losing some but I think I've recently bought about 22 or more plus nicotine and bases from them.

I give a lot of juice away and I'm still an asshole.

Well, their pg/vg/nic prices are a bit higher than I'm used to paying, but the FA flavors are CHEEEEAP. Really digging it.

And don't worry about being an asshole. Life is much easier when you embrace it like I did a very long time ago...LOL

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It does sound like a great buy. Personally, my diy is on hold. I have flavorings I bought the past two months sitting and screaming they need to be mixed.

@Recan My hubs tells me he is the biggest A-hole. Usually, when people admit to being assholes they are the good ones!

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can tell you that you can't beat their customer service. That comes from personal experience. Had a couple of little mishaps in my orders and with no questions asked they were made more than right immediately with profuse apologies.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes did the raspberry option as well as the lemon, I think I upped the % of. Everything by 1% as it was too mild for me on those recipes. So raspberry was @ 2%.

One thing to consider when upping the percentages on recipes is to try and maintain the ratios of the flavors if you want to stay true to the original. If that wasn't your intent, no worries, I just thought I'd mention it because increasing each of the percentages by a common amount can wind up altering the ratios and in turn, the expected result.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I think that a lot of people that do like mints are probably ex menthol smokers. I know that my two friends that like FW Extreme Ice are.

Anyway the FA Peppermint as a stand alone didn't do it for my friend that wanted a peppermint. So rather than start buying more brands of peppermint not knowing if she would like any of them, I decided to try something. So I did:

8% FW Extreme Ice
2% FA Peppermint

To my surprise she likes it.

capitaomorsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TPA Menthol is the one I use. 1 drop per 5ml is very strong and good. Does FA has a strong menthol flavour like this one?

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, definitely keep recipes in the recipes forum. We can refer and link to them there.
I wanted to ask a question please I buy many off your recipes from gum road .. I'm looking for one close to an oatmeal cookie .. I've bought one I thought would be like it .. Can u recommend which is closest ..
I would like to add an icing base like the real iced oatmeal cookies .. Only place I've found that makes this is tasty vapors .. It's litterly perfect ..
But I'm happy doing my diy.. With every ones help here it's amazing .. Thanks hope this is right place for this ..
Karen f

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably, I would prefer spearmint but I'm pure FA.
I am too, but these NF flavours were given to me. I think that I will stay with the NF grape for the Purple Cow recipe though. Doesn't taste floral.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or may get FA white grape and see what that one is like too.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I apologize if this is not the correct thread, but I have a few FA flavors that I have little-to-no-experience with & am looking for ideas to do with them.
They would include Black Cherry, Forest Mix & Grape Concord. The GC I HAVE used in HIC's Purple Cow, I believe, but the other two I have not tried.

Any ideas?

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I apologize if this is not the correct thread, but I have a few FA flavors that I have little-to-no-experience with & am looking for ideas to do with them.
They would include Black Cherry, Forest Mix & Grape Concord. The GC I HAVE used in HIC's Purple Cow, I believe, but the other two I have not tried.

Any ideas?
Forest fruit. All I can say is yum. There is a recipie on here called Sullys berry mash (possible spelling error ug) that is just to die for. But it can give you ideas of how to mix with it. I really like forest fruit and strawberry together.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was trying to think what I might do with Oba Oba and tried a search. I don't think the search feature even knows what Oba Oba is.o_O

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sullys berry b post: 1130843 said:
I was trying to think what I might do with Oba Oba and tried a search. I don't think the search feature even knows what Oba Oba is.o_O
Look at sullys berry mash. That is really good and uses oba oba with forest fruit and strawberry, I think.

Edit: guess you know this already.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Within the past 7 days there have been posts on VU, to at least 2 different recipe threads, where that flavor has been used.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Look at sullys berry mash. That is really good and uses oba oba with forest fruit and strawberry, I think.

Thanks, no I didn't. I'll try searching that.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Last edited:

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Within the past 7 days there have been posts on VU, to at least 2 different recipe threads, where that flavor has been used.
One last post. Bite me.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Had to come back and say that Nicotine River does now have some FA flavors in one oz. size.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I will be forever thankful for your pointing this out. It is definitely a jewel. Mucho thanks!!!!

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been playing around with FA's RY4 but it's missing something and it's not just the MTS Wizard. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been playing around with FA's RY4 but it's missing something and it's not just the MTS Wizard. Any suggestions?

I think several feel that way about that one. Though their tobaccos are vapable, and definitely usable with tweaking, I think the TFA is better, honestly. I don't vape much of it, but the one that @Foggz linked to is excellent.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys! I have been using RY4 double, but I thought I'd give FA's version a try. Added a bit of Dulce di Leche to reduce the harshness. Will see what turns out in a few days.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my! I am here! I am here! Don't be lonely!! Idk why, but Ido not get notifications for this thread even though it's on my watched list. Goes to show you technology ain't everything.

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys! I have been using RY4 double, but I thought I'd give FA's version a try. Added a bit of Dulce di Leche to reduce the harshness. Will see what turns out in a few days.

You might find this interesting. Like I said in this post, Rocketpuppies RY4 is excellent and I always have a tank dedicated to it. But I find I am more frequently reaching for this Tribeca Snowman Clone. Lot's of taste.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tribeca-clone-snowman.234012/

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow need to wake this thread up!!! I still use FA Cuban Supreme in 1 of my ADVs :hearts: But I do not use any others sadly :( So how is everyone doing in their DIYing? o_O

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing well. Vaping a Cherry Vanilla Coke I make using ALL FA. It's too die for but almost out of cola sadly

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here is one to get you talking, from Flavour Art UK facebook page:

New Flavours Coming Soon:

wOw - Tantalise your tastebuds with the unmistakable flavour of fried donut wrapped around a deliciously fruity red filling and... sugar topping!

Cocoon - Our interpretation of the moment when the warm embrace of the caramel melds with the sweetness of the apple, another amazing fairground flavour.

Euphoria - When the freshness of citrus is married with the harmony of exotic fruit and soft tobacco notes, a positively beautiful flavour emerges.

Metaphor - If you love sweets but like a slightly sharp note to balance the taste, Metaphor is made for you. A light and crispy cream cake with vanilla and citrus fruits ... a genie in a bottle.

Labyrinth - Sponge cake, vanilla, caramel and a host of fruity notes ... a real labyrinth of flavours to explore forever!

Morning Sun - A milky flavour carefully blended with the sweetness of freshly cut fruit ... the perfect continental all day breakfast!

UP - A vibrant dessert of coffee, cream and cereals, but with a slightly alcoholic aftertaste (just the taste obviously.) UP, pure energy for your senses.

VU Sponsors