Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SailCat I remember that video...I can't seem to locate it either.. It was in another thread I believe. @willmc didn't you make a video on mixing by weight?

Dana Lucas

Member For 4 Years
Hi all, can someone confirm cappuccino needing to be 10-15% I started at 4 and went to 16% and it finally tasted good. Maybe need 20. But Why? when all the other flavours are so low?

Dana

Hi,
I'm from Honduras and have a hard time to get e-juice. After paying almost $20, for shipping per order, decided its time to give dyi a chance. I've only bought concentrates for totally wicked and simply diluted in pg?vg. Been reading a lot and stumbled upon this thread. I have found so much information about diy, that after four years of vaping, I finally feel ready to try and mix. This is a list of FA flavor currently in my cart:
Anise
Apple pie
Apricot
Bilberry
Blackberry
Black currant
Black tea
Catalan cream
Cola
Coconut
Black cherry
Cappuccino
Caramel
Cardamom Ceylan
Cinnamon
Citrus Mix
Cookie
Cuban Supreme
Watermelon
Vanilla Tahiti
Jamaica Rum
Meringue
Pear
Shade

Have 2 bottles of ice platinum nicotine concentrate and pg and vg. Are their any flavor that I really need.
Any advice will be truly appreciated. Suggestions on tobbacos especially. My current adv is hhv df.

Last edited:

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vienna Cream, Custard, and Vanilla Classic are the ones I'm always running out of that aren't on your list. And yeah, Lemon Sicily is the best lemon out there IMO. I rarely run out of it because I buy the big bottles.

Not sure on the FA tobacco flavorings. I'm a diehard Hangsen guy when it comes to those.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vienna Cream, Custard, and Vanilla Classic are the ones I'm always running out of that aren't on your list. And yeah, Lemon Sicily is the best lemon out there IMO. I rarely run out of it because I buy the big bottles.

Not sure on the FA tobacco flavorings. I'm a diehard Hangsen guy when it comes to those.
What he said and all the other FA creams.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would have blown up on charger if that were the case. Now his parents want all this banned. I bet you the kid was sub-ohming with the wrong battery, while trying to blow super clouds. I'm so mad. This is how knowledgeable the news is also!! If they ban ecig flavors they should ban alcohol flavors too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I'm late to the game on this one, but if he'd set the house on fire with a cigarette, would they want them banned? I've also seen Bic lighters blow up in people's pockets.... BAN 'EM!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hi all, can someone confirm cappuccino needing to be 10-15% I started at 4 and went to 16% and it finally tasted good. Maybe need 20. But Why? when all the other flavours are so low?

My FA Cappuccino sat ignored for a really long time, because it just didn't taste like much but unsweet-cream to me standalone. In my opinion, it needs sweet for the coffee part to have any flavor at all. If you have the other flavorings, try this: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-double-caramel-cappuccino.35256/ . Read all the comments (might want Marshmallow instead of Meringue), and really do use 1% Capp first (be prepared to go to 2 or 3% at most). I think you'll be surprised.

Dana Lucas

Member For 4 Years
My FA Cappuccino sat ignored for a really long time, because it just didn't taste like much but unsweet-cream to me standalone. In my opinion, it needs sweet for the coffee part to have any flavor at all. If you have the other flavorings, try this: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-double-caramel-cappuccino.35256/ . Read all the comments (might want Marshmallow instead of Meringue), and really do use 1% Capp first (be prepared to go to 2 or 3% at most). I think you'll be surprised.
Thanks HIC, I have 300 flavors but not FA Vanilla Bourbon or FA Caramel! Most of mine are TPA. I'll sub TFA and see how bad I can mess it up!

Dana

my FA order was deliverd today from Italy. Yesterday my scales came in. Maybe mix something up later.

97209e02de7bebd4374e3129bdfe7aa1.jpg

Unfortunaly not in the right mindset yet to give up the stinky things, no doubt ill get there in the end.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Unfortunaly not in the right mindset yet to give up the stinky things, no doubt ill get there in the end.
I bet you're smoking less, though. That's a good thing in itself. I believe you'll start getting some super tasty vapes with all those flavors and just forget about smoking. It sure helped me. Congrats and good luck. Happy mixing :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
my FA order was deliverd today from Italy. Yesterday my scales came in. Maybe mix something up later.

97209e02de7bebd4374e3129bdfe7aa1.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Nothing more fun than Vape Mail, well, almost nothing anyway.

Welcome to VU and good luck with your DIY journey...

So get busy mixing already:D.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We wish you nothing but the best, Its Me. I started vaping out of curiosity about the technology. Cigarettes tasted worse every day that I vaped until I just stopped. This happens with a lot of folks. You're doing fine.

@Huckleberried when i posted here 2,5 weeks ago i was actualy down to 1 pack a day :( and then out off the blue i had a epileptic seizure witch turned
my live upside down for about the 10th time in a year so unfortunaly back to full smoking from the stress. :p also does not help i need to
vape max VG now and cant get my old kafuns to make it work propperly (maybe need to add some water to the mix ?! )
;) goblin clones on the way from china but will probably take some weeks to get here :D but hey, nothing is gonna get me down.

@Heabob :D Sooooo true, love vapemail !

@SailCat I know vaping is better in so many way's :) I did stop smoking start vaping in 2013 (lasted 5 monthes) got my gear in one saturday
afternoon started using it at night only had 2 cigs that night and nothing after that. The thing that is holding me back this time is that
last time i got depressed for week after quitting cigs and at this point i am suffering a severe depression ( cant take meds) so little scared
of relapsing, even more now my panic disorder is playing up atm but like i said to huckleberried, :D nothing is gonna get me down. LOL
but other than that i am a verry sain person haha.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
goblin clones on the way from china
Mine too! Excited about that one, for sure!

I'm so sorry to hear about the tough time you've gone through, but I"m glad you're doing better now. And yes, you can add a bit of distilled water to your mixes to thin out your VG.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you guys like your goblins better than I did mine. The air flow is a lot more restricted than what I'm used to. :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're looking to sell it, someone in hardware posted today that they're looking.
I'll do that, hate that I can't make myself get used to it. It's easy to build and wick, no leaks, and it's a cute little booger.....lol! But I've gotten used to my Tobeco super tank rdas and that little goblin just doesn't compare.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you guys like your goblins better than I did mine. The air flow is a lot more restricted than what I'm used to. :(
I stayed away from the Goblin because of the airflow being directly above the mod. I didn't want to chance leaking down the 510. I really love my authentic Billow V2 and have 2 clones on the way for my son and I. I also have the Bellus which is also good, but I tend to favor the Billow. Now I'm contemplating this bad boy. https://www.fasttech.com/products/3796200

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stayed away from the Goblin because of the airflow being directly above the mod. I didn't want to chance leaking down the 510. I really love my authentic Billow V2 and have 2 clones on the way for my son and I. I also have the Bellus which is also good, but I tend to favor the Billow. Now I'm contemplating this bad boy. https://www.fasttech.com/products/3796200
I was leery of the airflow too, but haven't had any leaks. The little screw on the bottom for refilling made me wonder too, but there's a tiny seal around it, no leaking. Just can't deal with that air flow, reminds me of the old vivi novas I used to have.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll do that, hate that I can't make myself get used to it. It's easy to build and wick, no leaks, and it's a cute little booger.....lol! But I've gotten used to my Tobeco super tank rdas and that little goblin just doesn't compare.
Well, if he says no, I'll take it. NOT kidding. Yeah, based on all I've heard about the Tobeco, you need more airflow. You must've felt like you'd gone snorkeling!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No kidding, wide open and I about got dizzy.....lol! The flavor is good though.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was leery of the airflow too, but haven't had any leaks. The little screw on the bottom for refilling made me wonder too, but there's a tiny seal around it, no leaking. Just can't deal with that air flow, reminds me of the old vivi novas I used to have.
I still have some vivis in the wrappers.:D It's amazing where the vaping road leads us. I'm so glad I have a better understanding of all this stuff. It's sooo confusing trying to figure it all out when you first start vaping.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have some vivis in the wrappers.:D It's amazing where the vaping road leads us. I'm so glad I have a better understanding of all this stuff. It's sooo confusing trying to figure it all out when you first start vaping.
I still have some vivis too....and I'm gonna play with them. Got some 32g wire and going to recoil one with Japanese cotton instead of that silica crap and see what happens. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If he doesn't reply soon, I'll delete comment and send it your way. ;)
Noooooo, give him a fair chance. I sincerely appreciate that, but he posted this morning and I didn't know that anyone would respond to him. Everyone seems so happy with theirs. Seriously, if he says no, in a fair amount of time, then I'll definitely take it. You might make his day and that would make me much happier.

VU Sponsors