Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone remember if there's a coupon code for ECX? I ran out of Cookie (ack), and MamaJs and BCV are both out :-(

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Ugh. That's not one you want to run out of. If you need some in a pinch I have about 10 Mls that I can send ya

Spelling errors compliments of iPhone 6s

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks VapingDevil -no, I just made 30mls of a flavor base, so I can wait!

Thank you Huck :)

I use this so much I'm about to order my first ever 4 ounce FA bottle:eek::p

Just made 360 mls of HIC's Gooey Coconut Cookies - I was making 120 at a time, but it was going too quickly LOL

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AmandaD for future reference, Inawera Biscuit subs perfectly for FA Cookie in a pinch. I'd recommend using it at 1.5x the percentage you would normally use Cookie in your recipe. It's not quite as potent.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AmandaD for future reference, Inawera Biscuit subs perfectly for FA Cookie in a pinch. I'd recommend using it at 1.5x the percentage you would normally use Cookie in your recipe. It's not quite as potent.
Thanks! I do have some, but I do find it very different. Still it would be worth a try!

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just mixed up some HIC banana pudding. Organic right here!
Tastes like something from the kitchen

zeke straveler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I go and buy an ultrasonic cleaner to try it out and see if it really works. My girlfriend sees it and says why don't you just use the foot bath massager, that keeps the water warm and vibrates and it was only $20.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I go and buy an ultrasonic cleaner to try it out and see if it really works. My girlfriend sees it and says why don't you just use the foot bath massager, that keeps the water warm and vibrates and it was only $20.
What kind did you get?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice. I went with the hornady before I even started diy juice. (I diy my ammo) they ain't cheap but damn they work good

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

zeke straveler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really wanted to get a hot plate stirrer, but I figured the ultrasonic cleaner has more uses. I can deep clean my bottles, tanks, rda's. Maybe I can even fill it with distilled water and clean my girlfriends subtank coils ?

JimScotty0

Member For 4 Years
I really wanted to get a hot plate stirrer, but I figured the ultrasonic cleaner has more uses. I can deep clean my bottles, tanks, rda's. Maybe I can even fill it with distilled water and clean my girlfriends subtank coils ?
Try some cheap vodka in the ultrasonic cleaner. It works good and you can filter out the dirt with a coffee filter and reuse it over and over again.

zeke straveler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try some cheap vodka in the ultrasonic cleaner. It works good and you can filter out the dirt with a coffee filter and reuse it over and over again.

Would you use straight vodka or can you dilute it a bit ?

zeke straveler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's my first attempt at Almond Rose Cookie:
Fa:
Cookie 2.5% (I think I'm going to drop it to 2%)
Almond 1%
Rose 2%
Vienna Cream .5%
Vanilla Bourbon .5%
Coconut .5%
Cardamom .25%
Tfa: Brown sugar .5%

Last edited:

sketchness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
California! Welcome to one of the most beautiful cities filled with some of the worst traffic in the states! But it will be a great adventure. Retail shop too?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU:cool:

"Going To California"

Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind to make a new start, Going To California with an aching in my heart.
Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same.
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.
The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
as the children of the sun began to awake.

Seems that the wrath of the Gods
Got a punch on the nose and it started to flow;
I think I might be sinking.
Throw me a line if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path
Runs straight and high.

To find a queen without a king,
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings... la la la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got pomegranate and don't know what to mix with it. I don't have papaya, which seems to be popular.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I should add... even though the recipe says TFA, I used FA at the same %. It's also good with the recipe cut in half if you like lighter flavor.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ooooh. Speaking of Brookside, have you had those that have the crunchies in them? ohmylord - TRICK OR TREAT!!! Love those.

delabs

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the coupon. What about fruit flavors with the Pom? Cranberry, any Berry Pomberry. Just a thought

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got pomegranate and don't know what to mix with it. I don't have papaya, which seems to be popular.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Just a simple one, and the Pom flavor kinda reminds me of Blueberries.
2.5% FA Pom
0.5% HS Cream (you can sub your favorite cream here but may need to go 1-2%)

Hi there stangers :)

I am new to the site here and want to ask your opinion on the flavours i want to order ;)

I wil tell a little about myself ( excuse my poor englisch ) About 2 years ago it stoped smoking and started vaping unfortunately
that only lasted 5 monthes, due to surcomstances i started smoking again .( last summer hubby started smoking again after 4 years)
:p so i do have some antique vaping gear ( Zmax, Zmax mini, some kayfun clones a taifun clone and a bunch of just fog maxi's ) Did used to make my own
liquids (simple base an CAP ) .

Soooo now we both want to start vaping ( oh yeh, did get a sigelei 30W mini 4 weeks ago) so i orderd 1 liter 36mg vg and some bottles pg and vg to mix it down to 6mg at 50/50. I started vaping a bit next to my smoking (i wanna have all the gear and DIY suff in place and working before i make the step, as i suffer from a severe depression i need the trasission to be smooth to be able to stick with it lol)

Then the next problem appeird :mad: due to the (1 week) use of antidepressents i now suffer from Tinnitus. As i noticed mt "t" got worse lately and made the link to vaping and yes Mr google agreed with me ! bummer now short on money and need to replace my PG nic for VG nic witch is gonna set me back big time.

Soooo now to my question, I started looking for DIY recipes and very quickly found @HIC's mixes ( :( and found out he suffers from "t" too sorry for
that H ) So i found the FA flavours witch are A) good for my walled and B) less % so less PG in my mixes .

Would you all have a look at the list i want to order and tell me if i am off to a good start ? (sugestions are welcome offcours )

:D Oh and if i have all my basic supplies in and have some money left i do wanna buy at least @HIC's goowy coconut cookie and the blueberry coconut smoothy so if someone can tell me what flavours i am missing for that.

Forrest mix
Fuji
Peach white
Banana
Mandarin
Raspberry
Billberry
Lemon sicily
Strawberry
Coconut
Espresso
Cookie
Apple pie
Marzipan
Almond
Meringue
Vanilla classic
Custard
Vienna cream
Catalan cream
Cream fresh
Marshmallow
Torrone
Honey
Joy
Caramel
Cardamom
Anise
Tea black
Clove
Cinnamon

(is almond the right chooise or can i better swap for nut mix or hazel ? don't no what one is easyest to sub in recipes)

wow sorry that became such a long post :oops:

tnx for all the info i was able to get trough all off your posts allready,

Ilona

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a good list.

Everyone is different, but I cant live without Caps Sweet Strawberry and I see no FA Watermelon. Hic has a great Watermelon recipe I use that in. I may have gotten it from his site.

If it were me, I would definately swap the almond for hazel in my opinion, or just add some hazel. I dont use it much but alot of people do. That hazel goes well in custard mixes among other things as well as a few drops in your coffee or so I hear.

I like your fruit line up, and Joeyboy is right about the Vanilla's. Fresh Cream and Vienna Cream are my most "Used" creams.

Just rambling. Havent been on in a while. Hi all.. :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a great list, @Its Me, and nice that you 'got the message' about FlavourArt early in the game. Have fun with it.

I live with tinnitus as well, although mine is from a lifetime as a musician. Antidepressants cause me to mistake other sounds (white noise, sirens, car alarms) for music. It could be worse. :)

VU Sponsors