Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
aa57827756d467ecf14573ce8832bd59.jpg

3mm anyone?

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA seriously needs to stop using those blue caps. Am I the only one aboard this hate train? I just subbed FW Bav Cream for FA VC in a recipe because I don't have anything empty to re-bottle the VC in, and I didn't want to sling it all over my hands, face, desk, and the entirety of my dwelling by shaking that stupid flip-top bottle (had to clip the stupid little spout to get my stupid syringes in it, which effectively renders the whole stupid bottle un-shakeable). And yeah, I've made do in the past by just putting a vaper towel over the stupid little clipped spout when I shake it... but WHY? Just WHY, FA?!

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And yeah, I've made do in the past by just putting a vaper towel over the stupid little clipped spout when I shake it... but WHY? Just WHY, FA?!

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE.
I don't have any blue caps but I LOVE that your shit auto corrected 'paper' to 'vaper'.

PS - My whole mix room stinks like TFA Chicken and Waffles. I spilled a drop somewhere and cannot find it. Typing on my phone doesn't let me tag people but @HeadInClouds you're going to see my ugly mug vaping this terrible concoction soon. Mostly so I can throw it all (bottle, concentrate, and RDA) away ASAFP. What have I got myself into? #burnthismixroomdownandbuildanother

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FA seriously needs to stop using those blue caps. Am I the only one aboard this hate train? I just subbed FW Bav Cream for FA VC in a recipe because I don't have anything empty to re-bottle the VC in, and I didn't want to sling it all over my hands, face, desk, and the entirety of my dwelling by shaking that stupid flip-top bottle (had to clip the stupid little spout to get my stupid syringes in it, which effectively renders the whole stupid bottle un-shakeable). And yeah, I've made do in the past by just putting a vaper towel over the stupid little clipped spout when I shake it... but WHY? Just WHY, FA?!

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE.
There's a whole thread around here for the new FA bottles. The hate is strong in that thread :eek:

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have any blue caps but I LOVE that your shit auto corrected 'paper' to 'vaper'.

No auto-correct necessary. I buy them in humongous 16-roll multipacks at Target. I go through them almost as quickly as my girlfriend goes through toilet paper. I have a lot of gear and mixing area to keep wiped down. They're called vaper towels.

Why on earth would I call them anything else? ;)

Huck, I just saw that BCV is now re-bottling their FA due to popular demand (and also to avoid shipping catastrophes apparently). Best news I've had all week!

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
PS - My whole mix room stinks like TFA Chicken and Waffles. I spilled a drop somewhere and cannot find it. Typing on my phone doesn't let me tag people but @HeadInClouds you're going to see my ugly mug vaping this terrible concoction soon. Mostly so I can throw it all (bottle, concentrate, and RDA) away ASAFP. What have I got myself into? #burnthismixroomdownandbuildanother

:p I figured it'd end up like that. Vaping meat...just, no.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if this has been covered here before(232 pages), but I can't get a grip on FA Mango. It just seems to green to me. Is there a solution to this? I'd hate to see a whole bottle go to waste and I'm almost out of HS Mango(good ripe flavor).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know if this has been covered here before(232 pages), but I can't get a grip on FA Mango. It just seems to green to me. Is there a solution to this? I'd hate to see a whole bottle go to waste and I'm almost out of HS Mango(good ripe flavor).
I don't have an answer for ya on that one, I have INW. I think I have FA, too, but haven't used it YET.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hic what do you vape 3MM in/with hardware wise.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh snap. KS goes silver. 500 useless/pointless/drunk posts. DONE, SON.

Also... just over a year without a stinky today! I'm just banging out the milestones over here.
Verbal! Congrats on the milestone! ....
Just passed 6 months myself!

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro 4

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hic what do you vape 3MM in/with hardware wise.

Can't speak for HIC, but I'm knockin 40/60 3MM back on a modded KFL/IPV D2 (kanthal build) at 28 watts right this very second. Matter of fact, I just blew a cloud of it at the screen in between the last sentence and this one.

I wonder if it's too soon to start checking my mailbox for that NF Malt order. Probably.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been using 28 ga at 1.5-1.6 ohm and 4 volts. Duals in a rda. Its gunking them up. I built a fused clapton at .7 and its working good all the way up to 7 volts. I'm just trying to get a coil that can stand up to the chocolate lol

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been using 28 ga at 1.5-1.6 ohm and 4 volts. Duals in a rda. Its gunking them up. I built a fused clapton at .7 and its working good all the way up to 7 volts. I'm just trying to get a coil that can stand up to the chocolate lol
Good luck.... I stopped mixing chocolate because of the same reason... Let me know when you find one

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I can save you some time and trouble: Give it up. :p

Every chocolate/cocoa flavoring on the market with the possible exception of TFA's Double Clear variant absolutely hates your coils and there's nothing you can do about it. While I can put about 12ml of my ADV RY4 through a typical .7 ohm micro coil KFL build, I can only get around 5ml of 3MM through the same tank before the flavor starts heading south.

Dry burn / re-wick early and often with 3MM. Hey, it's a small price to pay for the luxury of being able to breathe chocolate air!

malayson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,do you guy have butterscotch recipe?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Um? ....not sure... What flavors do you have to work with? (Brands included)

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm try to.make a creamy butterscotch with a hint of coffea.

OK well never used them but I can at least try to get ya started. Lol
1-3% Catalan Cream
.75%ish butterscotch
.25 espresso
1 drop saltine per 10 ml (not sure if FA has)

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1-3% Catalan Cream
.75%ish butterscotch
.25 espresso
You might add some vanilla Bean to help with making it a little sweet .5% maybe not sure

malayson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1-3% Catalan Cream
.75%ish butterscotch
.25 espresso
Thank. I will give a try on this one.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No promises though... Hope it works for ya... Tiramisu might be a substitute for espresso

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good luck.... I stopped mixing chocolate because of the same reason... Let me know when you find one
I've been using twisted 28twisted with twisted 26 for three days and it still worked but it was time for a new coil. I'm gonna try twisted 26 twisted with twisted 24.
Also. The fused Clapton is still rocking hard with very little gunk.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All I can say is I hope ya got a sub sonic cleaner and glad it works for you

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
Hi guys
Need a bit of help with Kettle corn as I'm struggling to find it here in the UK.
I'm wondering if i could use Acetyl Pyrazine cos this always reminds me of pop corn.

Thank you.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hi guys
Need a bit of help with Kettle corn as I'm struggling to find it here in the UK.
I'm wondering if i could use Acetyl Pyrazine cos this always reminds me of pop corn.

Using mostly ethyl maltol ("Cotton Candy") with just a very little acetyl pyrazine would be better.
Even better would be roughly equal amounts of ethyl maltol and vanilla, plus a very little acetyl pyrazine.
If you do either, aim for the same total percent as you would have used Kettle Corn.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update.
The 24/26 twisted twist of twistedness didnt fare well. It took to long to heat up and as a result it gunked up really fast.

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
Using mostly ethyl maltol ("Cotton Candy") with just a very little acetyl pyrazine would be better.
Even better would be roughly equal amounts of ethyl maltol and vanilla, plus a very little acetyl pyrazine.
If you do either, aim for the same total percent as you would have used Kettle Corn.
Always amazed how you know these things, Thanks

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
why do you all say chocolate gunks up
im using GOC - That is Game over Chocolate not to be confused with Game over custard- also knows as 3mm aka 3 milky musketeers
on my maganus tank with dual coil Ni200 coils. AS my ADV with no issues. Coil lasts 2-3 weeks and its max VG

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
Can I join this club?

It took about 3 months reading just a few pages every night but I've finally read all 158 pages of the Pure Vapes thread and all 233 pages here ... I am on FA overload!!! It's funny, I feel like I already know all of ya and was really bummed when the Pure Vapes thread died. What a great wealth of information there is in there.

I am glad to see it continue over here where it is even better. I just wished I joined earlier so I could of been part of the great discussions going on last year and early this year when HIC, wllmc, Huck, Amanda, Cramp and many more of the old regs, some of which seemed to have disappeared, were discovering what these great flavors are capable of, sharing notes, and freely posting all the wonderfull recipes. Don't get me wrong, there are still some amazing recipes and great discussions going on, but I miss the old days, even though I wasn't a part of them ... lol.

Anyways, because of all the great information posted on these pages I have got to know my FA flavors pretty well and I look forward to participating in some of the discussions here.

I have only been mixing about half a year and started out with TFA but soon discovered FlavourArt. I now pretty much have all of the FA flavors except for the florals and the tobaccos, don't really care for either but may experiment with them later on. Oh, and I have been smoke free since June 27th this year after more than 30 years of smoking :)
15 - 1.jpg

Thanks,
Shane

VU Sponsors