Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not chicken,just don't want to cringe at the thought of seeing like a mushroom or booger flavor liquid

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mushrooms are gross. I don't see how ya'll could do it.
I can't vape black cherry either because it taste like mustard to me for some reason:(

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't even like mushrooms on my pizza, but Mushroom Cardamom Rice Pudding with Dulce de Leche sounds yummy to me.

That's the spirit!
Y'all are so messed up. That's most likely why I like you so much.

Where's my biscuit and sausage gravy recipe anyway? And why in God's name has @wllmc not put out "Chicken and f'n Waffles" yet?! You lost your edge huh? ;) I know you're a ways from NC but we have THE place to have some spicy ass chicken and badass waffles in Asheville. My treat man, come and get 'em. You know, in the name of vaping. :)

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys know what's up. :D

I know for a fact (circa 2005) that they have biscuits and gravy in East CO... There's a family restaurant across the street from a Motel 6 in Ft Lupton that will serve B&G with a Corona at 8am (again, first hand knowledge, and yes that shit was awesome). I'm not saying you have to order it with a beer, but if you needed inspiration @HeadInClouds... that's the closest place to you I know of that has said biscuits and gravy, if'n you've never had it (bless your heart). :eek::p:cool:;):)

I know its a tough mix to nail down but I have the utmost faith in you @HeadInClouds and @wllmc! :D:D:D:D:D:D

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
that's the closest place to you I know of that has said biscuits and gravy, if'n you've never had it (bless your heart). :eek::p:cool:;):)

I know its a tough mix to nail down but I have the utmost faith in you @HeadInClouds and @wllmc! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm not going near that vape lol! Real biscuits and gravy, sure - but not in a vape. I'm reminded of this flavoring: http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-7639-chicken-and-waffle-flavor.aspx?keyword=chicken . Blahhhhrrggh! @KeyserSoze I nominate you to try that one. Wllmc's adventurous that way, even tried FA's roasted chicken kitchen flavor, with predictable results. lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other than bacon, I just don't see myself vaping any MEAT...:confused:....I thought I read that FA's kitchen line wasn't safe for vaping, but I could be wrong.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not going near that vape lol! Real biscuits and gravy, sure - but not in a vape. I'm reminded of this flavoring: http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-7639-chicken-and-waffle-flavor.aspx?keyword=chicken . Blahhhhrrggh! @KeyserSoze I nominate you to try that one. Wllmc's adventurous that way, even tried FA's roasted chicken kitchen flavor, with predictable results. lol
Speaking of biscuits and gravy I just saw these at the supermarket.
B9318114901Z.1_20150722111505_000_GGVBDLFSA.1-0.jpg

I know it's not FA however just thought flavoring and biscuits and gravy what are the odds.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of biscuits and gravy I just saw these at the supermarket.
B9318114901Z.1_20150722111505_000_GGVBDLFSA.1-0.jpg

I know it's not FA however just thought flavoring and biscuits and gravy what are the odds.
I want those!! A friend tried them and said they're so good! Just the "southern girl" in me, I guess...lol!

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried the cappuccino flavor they came out with and they were quite tasty!
Really? I'm a coffee nut I might be in trouble now. I kinda burned out on the wasabi ginger ones and those were yummy in that's in your flavor profile.

Heree's all the new flavors that were in the stand. the gyro one's had me kinda bug eyed
lays18f-1-web.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta try em all! Only got one that I thought was pretty nasty, and that was the mango salsa. Left an aftertaste in your mouth like you'd just thrown up....:confused:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Is this club open to the public, or do I have to apply for membership somewhere? I just spent an entire month's vaping budget on FA flavors. Hopefully that counts toward membership dues, because my ass is broke now.
you are here by sworn in as "make my day Ret"

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Really? I'm a coffee nut I might be in trouble now. I kinda burned out on the wasabi ginger ones and those were yummy in that's in your flavor profile.

Heree's all the new flavors that were in the stand. the gyro one's had me kinda bug eyed
lays18f-1-web.jpg
remember the last run of flavored chips they made, not to bad. These look horrible, I wonder if they have them all at walmart yet lol of all these the B&G look the best

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

lays18f-1-web.jpg
My wife picked them all up last week, but we have only opened the reuben so far. I'd say its kinda meh. We were big fans of the wasabi ginger.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
lays18f-1-web.jpg

Oh gag. Have they just run out of appealing ideas, or what? Truffle Fries lmao. Ginger Wasabi sounds good, though.

How about Italian Dressing, Chili, Stroganoff, Southwestern Style (cheese and green chili), or Cinnamon-Sugar?

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
remember the last run of flavored chips they made, not to bad. These look horrible, I wonder if they have them all at walmart yet lol of all these the B&G look the best
I'm just wishing certain flavors were in different styles of lays. Some of these don't sound very good however if they were sampling them I would try them all.
My wife picked them all up last week, but we have only opened the reuben so far. I'd say its kinda meh. We were big fans of the wasabi ginger.
Wasabi ginger was great I'm actually surprised it appealed to so many people and won.
Oh gag. Have they just run out of appealing ideas, or what? Truffle Fries lmao. Ginger Wasabi sounds good, though.
How about Italian Dressing, Chili, Stroganoff, Southwestern Style (cheese and green chili), or Cinnamon-Sugar?
I've got it what about an RY4 bag of chips NEP of course? Naturally Extracted Potato's

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm just wishing certain flavors were in different styles of lays. Some of these don't sound very good however if they were sampling them I would try them all.

Wasabi ginger was great I'm actually surprised it appealed to so many people and won.

I've got it what about an RY4 bag of chips NEP of course? Naturally Extracted Potato's
If you smashed them into the sandwiches you were eating it might be ok. and shoot anything goes with gravy lol.

Naturally Extracted Potatoes !!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok guys, I finished up the old fashioned recipe for my buddy. FA whisky is definitely not a bourbon, but my buddy was ok with me taking it more fruity and sweeter than the real drink to cover that up. Comes in at 12% flavoring if you count sweetener which is one of the highest percentages I have ever made, but I found the whisky really needed a high percentage with a little oak and vanilla to even resemble a bourbon. Still trying to settle on a name but its down to Draper Vapor, Draper's Vapor or Draper's Vapors. I am leaning toward Draper's Vapors.

Draper's Vapors
Whisky 6%
Cherry 2%
Orange 2%
Oak .5%
Vanilla Bourbon .5%
Bergamot .5% (optional)

Sweetener 1%

All FA, haven't noticed much difference with steeping but I'd imagine some of those ingredients might change in some way over time. I just worked up the recipe this week.

cindycated

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you smashed them into the sandwiches you were eating it might be ok. and shoot anything goes with gravy lol.

Naturally Extracted Potatoes !!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha
hahaha I thought I was the only one that still does that. :p

Off topic question: I messed up and let myself run out of VG until Thursday (all my local sources were out of stock, no money for the gallon deals yet). What flavor types (creamy, fruity, etc.) work well in PG?

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Off topic question: I messed up and let myself run out of VG until Thursday (all my local sources were out of stock, no money for the gallon deals yet). What flavor types (creamy, fruity, etc.) work well in PG?
Yikes, I think I'd have to go buy some commercial juice if that happened to me, but just guessing, since VG is considered sweeter and smoother than PG maybe something sweet and creamy would counteract that. Or, since PG supposedly carries flavors better, maybe you could get something fruity to pop. Really probably do whatever you normally do but add a little sweetener and don't take any big drags until you know if its going to burn your throat out.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'd have to head to Walmart or the grocery store and get a small bottle of store brand. I have a freezer full of the grocery store variety and it's actually good stuff. ;)

VU Sponsors