Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
surprise ! lol. this is version 1.0 I have some really great ideas planned for this and future publications. Mama Js free Ebooks perhaps ? hahahaha

For shopping or if I were new to FA flavors, I'd use the first one to browse and load my cart.

With flavorings available but needing some ideas for mixing, I'd use the second version.

For questions on a particular flavoring, I'd use my keyboard search function to see every mention of that flavor on the screen version at the bottom.

I will personally use all 3 of those, @wllmc . And I can easily see now where I need to fill in gaps and which flavors I have left to do. I need to get moving!

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought of a few tricks by watching that video...lol thanks big J.... Hands down you are stellar......

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought I read on VU somewhere that Mama J's gave free shipping for 20 dollar orders. The site says 35 dollar orders. Was that temporary or did I just not read that?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc would i get free shipping if ordered so much?

happy vaping
the best place for this to be answered would be the support email but since you ask , probably not honestly but we do make exceptions per situation. If you shoot an email to support with your order we can go from there .

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol I don't mind ... All the other random things we post.lol We are all like family &families talk about everything

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I don't mind ... All the other random things we post.lol We are all like family &families talk about everything
Most don't mind and like to promote Wllmc, but it's easier for him to get to questions and answer them from his site concerning his business. With all the technology, imagine getting questions here, at his store, from Twitter, Facebook...etc. it's just easier to keep it all in one place, so one can deal with it more efficiently. Then there are also politics, rules.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgive me for asking a question that's been asked a million times..i am time-pressed as the sale on this item may be ending in 30 min:

It says :
  • Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams)
Does it measure low enough to use for DIY?

Or is this telling me the lowest it will measure is 1 gram? that would obviously not be low enough...

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Or is this telling me the lowest it will measure is 1 gram? that would obviously not be low enough...

Isn't that when you use the nickel trick? (Put on on the scale first) A nickel is 5g, so you just offset everything by that.

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh, I see what you mean about the nickel. In case it doesn't go low enough...yes. But does it measure in small enough increments?> dammit. my brain is just freezing up. Sales always make me panicky. This scale is 70% off (or something).

juicy76, the link is above in my previous post. and here:

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgive me for asking a question that's been asked a million times..i am time-pressed as the sale on this item may be ending in 30 min:

It says :
  • Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams)
Does it measure low enough to use for DIY?

I wouldn't sweat it. My scale is a Horzon $15 from Amazon (prime, regular price), and it works fine! And, yes, for tiny amounts I use a 10 gram weight so I can measure 1 drop (otherwise it won't properly register that).

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Amanda. I just read this one has an auto shut off feature, darn. this is something I remember people saying is terribly inconvenient.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Horizon Ds-19 Digital Pocket Scale, Precision Jewelry Scale, 500g By 0.01g

Calibration Instructions are Not Quite Right

By chillware - February 4, 2014

FYI - The instructions are missing a step for calibration. You need to hold ON + TARE (not just ON per instructions). Took me much frustration to figure this out. Once you are in Calibration mode you can then press the MODE button to choose your calibration weight.

After I calibrated with 250g it

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Seen in comments, thought I might post to help explain how just in case

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FYI - The instructions are missing a step for calibration. You need to hold ON + TARE (not just ON per instructions). Took me much frustration to figure this out. Once you are in Calibration mode you can then press the MODE button to choose your calibration weight.
Nope. I turn it on, it's set to grams already. Mode does change the setting, though, if it's not set to grams when you turn it on. I've never had to press 2 buttons to set anything. I turn it on, it's on. I press "tare" after I finish with the first flavoring. Repeat til done. Tada! - Juice!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
muchos gracias everyone. I bought the 20 dollar one. I'm weak, susceptible to radically lowered prices... even if they inflated it just beforehand, which I know they often do. Plus it looks pretty slick. I'll let you know how it turns out. It does not seem complicated to operate- same set of buttons as far as I can tell.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
May the no clean-up force be with you!
129fs238648.gif

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can almost promise I will make a mess the first time... My wife got mad with my first diy day...lol

cindycated

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been using them together (I have a bunch of TFA and some LA and CAP stuff leftover that I'm not willing to throw away). What trips me up is the difference in concentration. :confused: I've been gradually switching to FA, because I'd just as soon not have to even think about diketones...except for Pandoro. That stuff's pretty awesome. But sometimes I get lazy and buy 1-bottle mixes from OoO, so I have some of that stuff laying around too. They claim to be diacetyl-free, but who knows what they've replaced it with...

I've been finding that these leftover flavors work equally well in my morning coffee though, so... :D

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Quick question.
Does TFA and FA work well together?
Thoughts on the matter? Details preferred.
Go...

There's no reason you can't use any/all brands together in a recipe. Like @cindycated said, the varying concentrations can sometimes make it a challenge. If you use a TFA and a FA flavor and want to taste equally, it will rarely be the same percentage for the two flavors. You might end up with 5% of the TFA flavor and 1% of the FA flavor before it tastes like an equal blend, for example. If you're used to mixing with TFA, you might already be used to that, since theirs vary so much in strength between their different flavors.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cant stop laughing. Jessica thinks its hilarious to. If I had a dog he would be that cool, I have 3 kids instead though so its kinda like that around here but its usually me with the soda box on my head o_O
Haha, my youngest two boys put boxes on there head and walk around saying I'm a robot.

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He just needs to stop standing next to tall women.
LoL, being 6'4 myself and standing next to my wife who is 5'7, he just doesn't seem to "stand up" to scrutiny. :)

With regards to Tom Cruise, the only thing I like poking fun of more than his "spiritual" beliefs is his card carrying status in the Lolipop Guild.

VU Sponsors