Become a Patron!

FDA... shit is about to hit the fan (warning, thread hijacked)

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ones near me are a joke. Fat slobs blowing clouds, overpriced e-liquid and equipment...
X2
The two that I have near me are just about money, they don't care about customers and I told them that. They are over priced and would rather cell you a hand grenade as to go over anything. I feel sorry for the noobs that go in the B&M's near me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
X2
The two that I have near me are just about money, they don't care about customers and I told them that. They are over priced and would rather cell you a hand grenade as to go over anything. I feel sorry for the noobs that go in the B&M's near me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

These types of B&Ms are where the exploding hybrid mods are coming from, because someone who doesn't have a clue about vaping is convinced that is what they need to blow clouds...

VapeDogg22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sent the e-mail to them a few days ago. This is something that everyone needs to do. Here's how Rip feels about it.

centaurianslug

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ones near me are a joke. Fat slobs blowing clouds, overpriced e-liquid and equipment...
We have a couple like that too. But the good shops will put them out of business before the fda.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, differences of opinion are not allowed in your fear mongering circle jerk?
Not from you. You manage to piss everyone off in the regulated mod thread with your childish troll comments too.. Go back to your czech republic vaper club, you'll will be much happier there.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not from you. You manage to piss everyone off in the regulated mod thread with your childish troll comments too.. Go back to your czech republic vaper club, you'll will be much happier there.

Yet you are the one who has spoken like an angry, semi literate, uneducated child...

I understand one like yourself is only capable of calling others trolls, however...

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet you are the one who has spoken like an angry, semi literate, uneducated child...

I understand one like yourself is only capable of calling others trolls, however...
Ok steve, you've made your point. now go away

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok steve, you've made your point. now go away

You have proved my point...

I hear cotton and kanthal will be banned as well. Perhaps you should ask your mother to buy some for you...

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have contributed nothing, except for snide smartass remarks, thats what trolls do

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have contributed nothing, except for snide smartass remarks, thats what trolls do

Perhaps you should put me on the ignore list; as well as take a remedial English grammar class...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, go think for yourself. He was right, you have no dog in this fight. None ya business.

Pretty sure I have been vaping longer than you have...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.;)

Hell, it doesn't even matter how long you've been a US citizen, only that you are. Are you?

I am an American living in the US. I go on holiday to CR and that is where my vape club is...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am an American living in the US. I go on holiday to CR and that is where my vape club is...

That's a shame. I was hoping you were Czech rather than another American that needs the government to keep them safe. You folks get heavy after awhile.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a shame. I was hoping you were Czech rather than another American that needs the government to keep them safe. You folks get heavy after awhile.

Not even sure what that means...
I have always been against the nanny state and understand how ineffective the federal government is, which is why I know the proposals and regulations won't have any effect on vaping for me...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not even sure what that means...
I have always been against the nanny state and understand how ineffective the federal government is, which is why I know the proposals and regulations won't have any effect on vaping for me...

Unless you have already bought a lifetime supply of everything, it will have an effect. What state do you live in?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unless you have already bought a lifetime supply of everything, it will have an effect. What state do you live in?

Ohio. I really don't think so. High taxes will happen on the city and state level and my vendors will comply with the regulations...

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm certainly concerned about buying nicotine in the future. Since I can't expect a lifetime supply to last in my freezer, there could well be a time when I run out! Or maybe it'll just lose potency - either way, that could be a concern.

However, my biggest concern is for all those smokers now who have yet to discover vaping.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohio. I really don't think so. High taxes will happen on the city and state level and my vendors will comply with the regulations...

Tax increases are an effect. Increased cost to pay for compliance is an effect. Reduced availability is an effect.

Being a self absorbed fuck that don't care if other people are adversely effected by higher cost or lost availability is a bit different than claiming there will be no adverse effects. ;)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tax increases are an effect. Increased cost to pay for compliance is an effect. Reduced availability is an effect.

Being a self absorbed fuck that don't care if other people are adversely effected by higher cost or lost availability is a bit different than claiming there will be no adverse effects. ;)

Why would one think any product would remain non taxed forever? Seems a bit naive. I don't consider no longer being able to buy mystery basement brew an adverse affect...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why would one think any product would remain non taxed forever? Seems a bit naive. I don't consider no longer being able to buy mystery basement brew an adverse affect...

Ah, moving the goal posts.

You claimed there would be no effect on you, there will.

And even if your vendors are still around, not everyone's will be. Which you ignored in my previous post.

Your claim that there will be no effect is both false(tax) and self centered(your vendors will comply). To say the regulations will have no adverse effects is just bullshit.

The truth is, the regulations will have little effect on me. I'm stocked up. No tax and I make my own juice. But I'm not so self absorbed as you. I understand that despite your self centered approach, the regulations will adversely effect people.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gotta love it, I fucking knew it absofuckingly knew the rep that Casa had me contact through their form would take the BT BP handout and FUCK everyone who contacted him.
FUCK YOU JEFF MERKLEY you lying corrupt cocksucker, kind of a fuck you to casa also sending one of those contact emails to a fucking co sponsor... every single fucking god damned time there is a contact your rep shit that dough faced bloated cocksucker goes with who pays him more.

I also called called in the general speach shit they are talking about rescheduling nic... that bullshit is an over night fuck you to all smokers and vapers.. Boiled blood listening to that bloated fucking hag Boxer talking about the PACT act. If you do not think the rescheduling of nic will not be over night.. think again they did it with hemp in the 30s.

I am sorry to admit our efforts are forgone and pointless, the for the children tard card has been played, PACT v2 is getting ready to get rammed up all our collective assholes.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, moving the goal posts.

You claimed there would be no effect on you, there will.

And even if your vendors are still around, not everyone's will be. Which you ignored in my previous post.

Your claim that there will be no effect is both false(tax) and self centered(your vendors will comply). To say the regulations will have no adverse effects is just bullshit.

The truth is, the regulations will have little effect on me. I'm stocked up. No tax and I make my own juice. But I'm not so self absorbed as you. I understand that despite your self centered approach, the regulations will adversely effect people.

Since you are such a good samaritan, you should hand out the nicotine you have for the poor people who can not afford to buy taxed and regulated nicotine...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since you are such a good samaritan, you should hand out the nicotine you have for the poor people who can not afford to buy taxed and regulated nicotine...

Anyone that knows me personally will have access to untaxed/unregulated juice. ;)

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They can't successfully control illicit drugs and arms but somehow will control nic juice? That's pretty funny. I'll be the first to welcome you all to the real underground, vaping underground is more than a title now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They can't successfully control illicit drugs and arms but somehow will control nic juice? That's pretty funny. I'll be the first to welcome you all to the real underground, vaping underground is more than a title now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes, every government agency will focus all their efforts to abolish vaping...
Vaping wouldn't be as cool or fringe if it weren't constantly under threat from sinister anti vaping agents...

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because some of us believe that something will someday go untouched by government's filthy claws. We were hoping that it would happen to be a safe one that solves a major health crisis. I guess some of us have such pitiful dreams.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Because some of us believe that something will someday go untouched by government's filth claws. We were hoping that it would happen to be a safe one that solves a major health crisis. I guess some of us have such pitiful dreams.
Sadly Vaping is not considered safe at all. If anything it has become just as alarming to most if not more dangerous then smoking to many people due to misinformation.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Because some of us believe that something will someday go untouched by government's filth claws. We were hoping that it would happen to be a safe one that solves a major health crisis. I guess some of us have such pitiful dreams.
In the United States?

VU Sponsors