Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if you used a ejuice calculator. ....
30 ml...75vg/25pg no nic

22.5 ml. Vg
1.8 ml. Pg
3.0 ml. Bavarian cream
2.1 ml. Strawberry
0.6 ml. Raspberry

You would need to shake the dickens out of everything before adding each then shake mix and steep...long as you can stand it...I would say couple of days or let me know....I can tell you a couple of cheats on that too....
I hope this is helping...if not pm me

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@MOMABEAR so glad to see you back your next after axel is done for box tending are you up for that I know things have been hectic!

Fight for your right to vape......

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bavarian cream is one that is awesome but will need steeping to bring it out....imo lorans is a higher percentage flavor so I may try like 10% bavarian cream...7% strawberry....and if you like a very small like1- 2 % raspberry will make that strawberry pop.... you could do the drop method...it is not for batches but would give you an idea of taste profile and steeping is faster and you don't waste your flavors...make sure you have droppers the same size though...or in a pinch wash between flavors and vg/pg....it had to start on a very shoe string budget so....lol. 100 drops...10 drops of bavarian...7 drops of strawberry...1-2 drops of raspberry...81-82 drops of vg.....or if you want to...61-62 drops of vg 20 drops of pg...it will be a little differ entry when you do a whole batch but not that much... do you have an rda? Or just tanks?

wow..., I do have 4 RDA's but have only tried to build once. I don't like Menthol or Tobacco YUk LOL only if I can't taste it! But I will try anything. I can build I just have been collecting Vape things for 2yrs my honey gives me 50.00 a week. I used to smoke 2pks of cigs a day. So now I just get Vape things every week. I know I have a Bullet, and a couple others that I have to pull out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow..., I do have 4 RDA's but have only tried to build once. I don't like Menthol or Tobacco YUk LOL only if I can't taste it! But I will try anything. I can build I just have been collecting Vape things for 2yrs my honey gives me 50.00 a week. I used to smoke 2pks of cigs a day. So now I just get Vape things every week. I know I have a Bullet, and a couple others that I have to pull out.

It's not like a necessity to have an rda just easier to rewick and do samples...tanks are a pain to test stuff but you can still do it...imo rda are a bit cleaner for testing

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's awesome for sample batches...save up for a scale though.....so much easier and so quick. An ultrasonic cleaner is also a great thing to have...

A UC is the only thing I don't have. That is something I really want, but vape budget is kinda nonexistent atm sadly.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A UC is the only thing I don't have. That is something I really want, but vape budget is kinda nonexistent atm sadly.

Yup feel ya one that one...I got the cheap one from harbor freight...it's only 3 minute cycles but that doesn't bother me...its great for cleaning tanks too...and bottles....someday I'll get me a better one...

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup feel ya one that one...I got the cheap one from harbor freight...it's only 3 minute cycles but that doesn't bother me...its great for cleaning tanks too...and bottles....someday I'll get me a better one...

I want one for the same reason. And can even leave coils in and clean them at the same time. Or so I hear.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone hope you all have a great day

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning lovelies.....

I want to thank you so much. I would love to have someone close to me, that we could have some mixing parties. But what you have done is almost as good. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodnight Nyquil Knocked me out. So if I have syringes I can used them and it will be quicker? This is so great. So for 15 or 30ml will it be alot different?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to thank you so much. I would love to have someone close to me, that we could have some mixing parties. But what you have done is almost as good. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodnight Nyquil Knocked me out. So if I have syringes I can used them and it will be quicker? This is so great. So for 15 or 30ml will it be alot different?

Yes you can use syringes...with wide boar needles...if you have a tractor supply Co near ...they have them get 14-16 gauge especially for vg...the larger the number...the smaller the needle...I have 1 1/2 inch 14 and 16 and 18 gauge all from tsc...but veterinarians office and 1 ml syringes you can get from a pharmacy they will usually give them to you if you tell them what you are using them for...you will find 1cc or ml...5cc or ml and 10cc or ml useful

Check out e juice me up or e juice lab or a diy e juice calculator they are pretty simple to use...

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Sorry I think I put this post in the wrong place.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what I can't stand? People who aren't of their word. And doctors who set appointments to make you wait.... Why schedule an appointment if they are just going to make you wait an hour after your scheduled time..... Ok rant over.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone so I just got the mail and there was a bill from FedEx for $20 from a giveaway prize that @gearbest sent, because customs checked it they charged me $20 wtf

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone so I just got the mail and there was a bill from FedEx for $20 from a giveaway prize that @gearbest sent, because customs checked it they charged me $20 wtf

Wow.....

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow that's SO not right....

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's ridiculous. How is that even legal?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Same here got it all worked out though. PM @gearbest they were very responsive and corrected the issue. Basically you need to send an email to [email protected] and copy June on there.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This has nothing to do with gearbest. This is an error on fedex part. If you don't have a FedEx account they will bill the shipper however if you do then they will choose to bill you first because you are the receiver. As I said @gearbest was extremely responsive and we corrected the issue within 24 hours (the time difference)

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok guys so here are my gives
5166da0cdf26e0c4b13065f705680c4e.jpg

500ml of stashe sauce a few ml's gone from a few bottles, 2 fat daddy vapes universal squonk pins, around 10' 27 Awg kanthal, around 10' 26 Awg kanthal, 1 evod mega battery and 2 evod batteries. What I would like to take
50fd92f703e026983ec24a6fee19f3fa.jpg
1 set black rx200 plates, dotmod drip tip, 30ml unicorn bottle(empty), flavorings (tfa graham cracker, tfa marshmallow, tfa cotton candy), coilart Mage rta.
e8189a1d7f09b21ba8856c6c4ea414bf.jpg
if it's not asking to much I would also like the broken xcube and the isub v tank if that's to much just tell me so

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet got your likes so it goes to @MOMABEAR for box tending I will pm you the address so you'll have it when your ready
Ok guys so here are my gives
5166da0cdf26e0c4b13065f705680c4e.jpg

500ml of stashe sauce a few ml's gone from a few bottles, 2 fat daddy vapes universal squonk pins, around 10' 27 Awg kanthal, around 10' 26 Awg kanthal, 1 evod mega battery and 2 evod batteries. What I would like to take
50fd92f703e026983ec24a6fee19f3fa.jpg
1 set black rx200 plates, dotmod drip tip, 30ml unicorn bottle(empty), flavorings (tfa graham cracker, tfa marshmallow, tfa cotton candy), coilart Mage rta.
e8189a1d7f09b21ba8856c6c4ea414bf.jpg
if it's not asking to much I would also like the broken xcube and the isub v tank if that's to much just tell me so

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone so I need some serious prayers my memere (grandmother) fell down the stairs last night and my grandfather doesn't know how long she was there before he found her at 2:15am she is breathing on her own but she has bleeding on the brain.... Her 5 wishes form states no surgeries no life support etc.. So they can't relieve the pressure in her brain per her wishes and it really sucks knowing this may save her life but at 84 she believes if it's her time then let her go..... So need some prayers that she pulls through on her own. The only response she has had was when my grandfather was crying and asking her to please not leave him she moved her feet

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh My I am so so Sorry to hear about this. I will pray for you and your family. I believe that prayer works. Please remember that GOD knows the big picture. Place her in his hands and know whatever happens he Knows what is best for her. He loves her with A Love that we just Can't Comprehend. My thoughts are with you.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone so I need some serious prayers my memere (grandmother) fell down the stairs last night and my grandfather doesn't know how long she was there before he found her at 2:15am she is breathing on her own but she has bleeding on the brain.... Her 5 wishes form states no surgeries no life support etc.. So they can't relieve the pressure in her brain per her wishes and it really sucks knowing this may save her life but at 84 she believes if it's her time then let her go..... So need some prayers that she pulls through on her own. The only response she has had was when my grandfather was crying and asking her to please not leave him she moved her feet

I truly understand your pain in light of recent events on my end. You will definitely be in our prayers. And if you are ever in need of an ear don't hesitate to message me hon. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you @Lois Bounds Langdon @midknight420
I just left the hospital and she is having some movement of her hands feet and making faces when her mouth is swabbed (they taste horrible) so Iam hopeful but being realistic she's 84 and not in good health before this

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Prayers to your grandmother and the family!

VU Sponsors