Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hate it when work gets stressful Currently using RDA with dual coil at .24 ohm, chain vaping 18mg, and still not feeling like I'm getting enough nic. It was one thing when taking little puffs of 18-20 using a .9 coil but right now I'm making huge clouds and chain vaping @.24. Is it murder if they're extremely annoying?

Sent from my LG-V10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats rough, i don't mess with RDA's very often but accidentally dripped some 12mg onto fused claptons i wrapped up a while back and went cross eyed for 10 minutes. I started with 18mg in a topbox kit in February but now use 3-6mg in everything. That 12 kicked me in the face which i didn't expect at all.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone hope everyone is well!!

Fight for your right to vape......

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone hope you are having a good day

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So busy, man, I'll be so gladfor Thursday, my day off. I do have what I'd like to take from the box, and will have my adds soon.

What I'd like to take:
Demitri Clone
Griffin
Suicide Bunny Sample Pack
Vapor Watch 30 ml Juice
Smart-20 Mod
TFA concentrates Pie Crust and Graham Cracker

91ab071f9aab963ac53036f483d6606d.jpg

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Morning (here at least) all - figured I'd check in because no one has posted since Wednesday!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all hope all is well... I know this is a busy time of year with school going back and winding down the summer.... Hope All is okay with @MOMABEAR and @bondo they both have real life shit happening as Iam sure most of us do but I know for sure they have stuff happening. The box most likely will be send out SATURDAY after midknight420 adds his puts... (sorry for the delay guys midknight420 has been keeping me posted on when he would be able to finish up and send the box off and @axelbeam your up next

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all hope everyone is having a great day

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Speaking of small mods I got some vapemail yesterday
02347e8f1c2619a5c264784f44938bc8.jpg
f9a658560f0e036106e5291a01ef1e4b.jpg

The sigelei j150 and the lemo 3 which i highly recommend it has a build deck and a deck so you can use coils Eleaf is stepping up their game. Sigelei I'm not that impressed ESP with an on/off switch

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the ipv400 it's small tho but it might be good for your wife

She picked it out after we went through all of the current dual battery mods. She likes the size of the kbox mini but the single battery isn't cutting it now that she is vaping more regularly these days.

She held a friends 213 but like me isn't a big fan of the false claims about it even though she will probably never go over 155w. The ipv400 is about the smallest/nicest mod for the price we could find and she was a bit excited to see it offered in purple.

It was also cheap enough with the sale at ecig.com i was able to tack on the $37 for a dripbox 160 without the wife beating me.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone hope everyone is having a great day

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone hope you all are have a great day!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey @axel how goes it

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No to bad I guess

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPE MAIL!!!

My wifes new IPV400 is a sweet little tiny 200w dual 18650 setup almost identical in size to her 75w kbox mini single battery mod.

pw3Jlf4.jpg

And my new toy!!! DripBox 160. I didn't even bother wetting the sad little claptons that come preinstalled and replaced with with some 3.5mm 24g SS316L coils that are vaping great at 80w. I will probably order a Velocity v2 clone just because i'm not a fan of the mouth piece on this but i don't know if its an issue with kangers prebuild coils or what but i'm not experiencing any spitting that i saw so much about in several reviews.

Bonus! its chilling beside my iStick 200w with the iJoy Tornado i got from the box.

3bBY9AT.jpg

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi all. Busy busy with work. Hope everyone's doing great. Got a little bummed the other day because fasttech out of stocked me on one of the hotcig dx200s I ordered (the yellow) and then did a refund on the other (light blue) because it got rejected for shipping by customs due to the lipo battery (I think happened on their end rather than in US but not sure). Good news though was that ecig.com came up with some more of the black ones right at the same time :) :)

Sent from my LG-V10 using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening all so I have been trying to get in touch with @midknight420 for a few days and haven't heard anything back from him yet.... Hopefully we will hear back from him soon so we can get this box back on track.... If anyone sees him around the forum remind him we are waiting on him .......

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@midknight420 just got his internet service on at the new place so he's safe and will be posting soon ....gets worrisome when someone your use to seeing on Daily vanishes. But we will be back in business soon!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone hope you are having a great day it hot and muggy here ugh.. It's been a tough day today a wake for a friends 3yr old grandson thank you @Dawn0810 and @vapinange23 for your support

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got home actually. Was putting tanks back together after cleaning for pics and mom called. Aunt died this morning, so set me back on my post. We met at a restaurant to talk. Still not sure how I'm feeling, I think I'm a bit numb.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok all. I know it's been a bit and sorry I held things up. I finally got my final gives and takes. Meant to do this earlier today, but family took precedence today.

Takes

b7f807e5199a5bf2f5006097bcb6dd30.jpg

9a7a5d7f46d34dc315b0e39c9528e485.jpg

Smart-20 Mod
Stingray Mech
Suicide Bunny Sample Pack
Vapor Watch 3mg Juice
TFA Graham Cracker and Pie Crust

Gives

022d5cf8f86141ea9bfb0a688ef23f72.jpg

Dimitri and dripper combo
Crown with rba
Ehpro RTA
RTA (forget the name of this one sorry)

10d92f2a19fe79095648da1b38276ad5.jpg

Forgot to add these to my Gives.

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iam sorry for you loss @midknight420... When we are in shock usually the numb feeling is first before grief unfortunately I know all to well.... You and your family are in my thoughts!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iam sorry for you loss @midknight420... When we are in shock usually the numb feeling is first before grief unfortunately I know all to well.... You and your family are in my thoughts!

Thank you hon. I really appreciate it. I was joking that I'm going to quit taking vacation, because every time I do somebody dies. I'm kidding of course.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you hon. I really appreciate it. I was joking that I'm going to quit taking vacation, because every time I do somebody dies. I'm kidding of course.

Got puts you on vacation when you need to be!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone have a great day

VU Sponsors