Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win! Win! Win! Huge Vaptio S150 ATC Giveaway by HeavenGifts--5/15/2016

Niko79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Share your experience on TC gears
I use iStick TC 60 with coils of nickel.

Niko79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. Tell us what features do you like about Vaptio S150 ATC
Accurate temperature control is very good!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I have a few TC mod but just don't use them. I guess i haven't caught on yet.

2. This is the perfect combo of mod and tank. The TC sensor on this device really does sense hot vape and will convert to TC.

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest!

goingcrazy614

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I use a kanger know 120a now and enjoy it.
2. Would love to try this one, especially the tank. Thanks
Shared on Google+

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, 2 days left.
You still have chance to win.
Come on. Join us and invite more friends to participate.
Wish you good luck!!!:D

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Too much spamming for me. Maybe a more reasonable contest next time. Notice only three pages of posts. Notice too many entries elsewhere? Sorry poor job!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A big thanks to @Heaven Gifts , I was lucky enough to win one during their contest on their website! I was very impressed how fast they got it to me, only two days, shipped out on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday! :vapemail:

I just started using it today and will post my impression and experience with it after I've had a chance to play with it.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't won shit but you're right, it's the c*caine, pure shit c*caine !

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have no experience with the brand or TC actually I don't have much experience at all being this is officially my 11th day as a Vaper. But I'm really liking it. I'm really liking it a lot. So I'd really like to try a TC mod.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not I George but keep thinking those good thoughts for me bro and I'll keep that c*caine coming!!! Lol

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's all good, I'm just kidding about the coke too. Have a good night brother! Good luck, keep your roll going!

Bummer. I mean, if I'm gonna lose to someone, I'd rather it be you than Steve-a-rino. Steve-loffa doff-ding-dong. Steve's an-Awful-Lotta-Gaydom.
Shit.......... Shit. It's mostly because he's a bad man but if you want me to give you an Oprah moment, I'll tell you it's because my Drill Instructor touched me.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bummer. I mean, if I'm gonna lose to someone, I'd rather it be you than Steve-a-rino. Steve-loffa doff-ding-dong. Steve's an-Awful-Lotta-Gaydom

Lol, that's crazy G! You mean mac63, he wins everything! Now wait, its not like I haven't won b4, it's just been a while. I hope you keep winning G and don't let any of us win.... ever! Have a good weekend!

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bummer. I mean, if I'm gonna lose to someone, I'd rather it be you than Steve-a-rino. Steve-loffa doff-ding-dong. Steve's an-Awful-Lotta-Gaydom.
Shit.......... Shit. It's mostly because he's a bad man but if you want me to give you an Oprah moment, I'll tell you it's because my Drill Instructor touched me.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
This contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.;)

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.
According to our rules, we will choose 3 winners when at least 80 participants join our contest.
But till now we have about 32 participants here. So we are going to choose 2 winners.

Here is the announcement of our winners. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That's right. It's you! greasegizzard and Vapingbeauty!

Oc8faYp.png
TmQDHPf.png

Congratulations! greasegizzard and Vapingbeauty! You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Note: The factory is making the final improvement for the product. So we will delay the shipment. EAT will be the end of this month. Once we receive the product from the factory, we will ship the prize out immediately. Sorry for bringing the inconvenience to you. Hope you can understand.

Announcement of the winner doesn't mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vaptio S150, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" for a better price.

BTW if you don't win here, never mind & don't be upset. We have another photo contest to win free Avocado 24 and Griffin 25 tanks. Don't miss it. Wish you good luck.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iam so excited can't wait until the end of the month

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know. I'm really looking forward to trying this out.

Any update on the ship date?

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
Says end of the month but haven't inquired yet will wait til end of the month

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Says end of the month but haven't inquired yet will wait til end of the month

Yeah, I was just curious. I saw someone on another forum got theirs, so I was just wondering if you'd heard anything.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a text from DHL... I have an account with them so anytime something comes up with my name it text me you can go on there site and set up same thing..... So text said expected Thursday

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the same thing right after I posted the question. lol Heaven Gifts always has really good shipping! Just got a text saying it would be here later. I can't wait to try it out.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do upset with myself I leave to get the kids and if course miss DHL I guess I will be waiting until tomorrow

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do upset with myself I leave to get the kids and if course miss DHL I guess I will be waiting until tomorrow

Mine gave me the option to text my babe and info so they could leave it. But I was going to be home any way.

VU Sponsors