Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win! Win! Win! Huge Vaptio S150 ATC Giveaway by HeavenGifts--5/15/2016

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys, wanna something new from a TC device? Now Heaven Gifts will satisfy you with our new prize - Vaptio S150 ATC kit. As the only device that can directly control the vapor temperature, the S150 will blow you away with its innovative concept of accurate temperature control. Can't wait to get your hand on it? Well, here you have a chance to try it for free. 3 sets are ready to give away.

e59051c3e2c12aa62465623a4601b919.jpg

To enter this giveaway:
1. Share your experience on TC gears
2. Tell us what features do you like about Vaptio S150 ATC
3. Share Vaptio S150 to your friends, and post your share links here.
-Share on Facebook
-Tweet it
-Share on Google+
-Post to Tumblr
-Share on VK
-Pin it
-Submit to Reddit
-Share on LinkedIn

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on May 15th, 2016.
2. More Shared, More Chance you will win
3. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org
4. At least 80 participants join our contest.

-------------------------------------About Vaptio S150 ATC Kit-----------------------------------------------

Vaptio S150 ATC Kit is composed of S150 MOD and a 3ml S150 ATC Tank. Deffering from the current TC devices, the Vaptio optimized the central pin with a 3-pin structure on its new S150 mod. And It also put a built-in sensor in the coil instead of detecting the resistance of the coil itself. In such way, the Vaptio S150 can directly control the vapor temperature, which enables you to enjoy a cool vaping and stunning taste even at high wattage. In the meantime, Vaptio still reserve the traditional TC mode for stainless steel, Ti and Ni for you.

Another massive giveaway is also on our site now. 30 sets of Vaptio S150 ATC Kit are waiting for you!

717068d45efd9bc882b0f9a1268b9f1a.jpg

Please feel free to join in and spread this good news to your friends. Good luck!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.
According to our rules, we will choose 3 winners when at least 80 participants join our contest.
But till now we have about 32 participants here. So we are going to choose 2 winners.

Here is the announcement of our winners. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That's right. It's you! greasegizzard and Vapingbeauty!

Oc8faYp.png
TmQDHPf.png

Congratulations! greasegizzard and Vapingbeauty! You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Note: The factory is making the final improvement for the product. So we will delay the shipment. EAT will be the end of this month. Once we receive the product from the factory, we will ship the prize out immediately. Sorry for bringing the inconvenience to you. Hope you can understand.

Announcement of the winner doesn't mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vaptio S150, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" for a better price.

BTW if you don't win here, never mind & don't be upset. We have another photo contest to win free Avocado 24 and Griffin 25 tanks. Don't miss it. Wish you good luck.

Last edited:

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like using temp control, I feel like it gives me more control of my vape :)
I like that you can control the vapor temperature and that you can adjust it to be cool even at higher wattage

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. I don't mind using the mode on TC mode but i usually don't

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. I like the top refillable feature

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. No experience with the brand yet but looking forward to trying it out.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. I love tc I pretty much use it all the time ....I have had a great experience with tc .. gives such a smoother tastefull Vape.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I have a couple TC devices and use them fairly regularly - they are nice at times

Thanks for the contest

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Large screen is nice

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2. Top fill is huge for me with tanks .and great idea of super large oled screen.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have four TC mods, but so far I've been relatively unimpressed with TC. I haven't spent much time with stainless steel yet and would like to try it.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the big screen and the black with red trim. I'm also really interested in the temp sensor.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Share your experience on TC gears - I love to vape in TC especially when you never get a dry hit.

2. Tell us what features do you like about Vaptio S150 ATC - the temperature sensor at the coil looks like an innovative idea, I think if it works well it would be the best feature.

Share on Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/george.brennan.756

Last edited:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I think TC is pretty decent but I don't really have a preference on regular vaping or TC I actually like that you can vape a lot higher in TC usually and if you have the right tank for it then it can be really good!!!
Thanks for the opportunity!
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I like that it's a top fill tank, and that it can support various types of coils! I also think that the built-in sensor might be interesting! The large screen might be nice as well!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love the Vapresso with the Freakshow tiny......I use it daily.........

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am also really enjoying the top fill and I believe it will be my latest feature to look for in buying any more tanks...

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry #1 #My understanding on TCTech
The TC feature of your mod allows you to pre-set a value that your coil temperature will not exceed.When the TC feature detects that the coil hits your pre-set temperature value, it acts as a limiter and will adjust, restrict, or cut-off the power to the coil until the temperature falls below your pre-set temperature value.TC keeps your coil temperature at a fixed rate but also love the ceramic coils to in wattage mode.trying out the stainless steel,no nickel,tungsten or titanium for me...

VU Sponsors