Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win! Win! Win! Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank Giveaway by HeavenGifts --10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

stompster72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really like the fact that the ceramic technology being used is pushing innovation. New products cannot evolve without someone trying out new ways to make the vaping experience better. I would love to try out this one.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
1. It reminds me of my Atlantis, but looks a lot better. Definitely curious to taste the vape it puts out, it's probably very clean and fresh tasting.

2. Watt

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nickel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

beeker66

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Excited.....tried the Horizon Krixus, the flavor on the high temp ceramic was great, but the Krixus broke after 3 days, very disappointed! Would love to try this one, I'm guessing it's a much better tank!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Good news!!

Do you think 5 kits are not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this new Starre Pure Ceramic Tank? Here you go.

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win! Win! Win! Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank Giveaway! Experience a Pure flavor! 20 kits are waiting for you!

977b7f3c457cdcd9571a22ca013d1030.jpg

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

Last edited:

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome tank. Ppl been saying best flavor tank on the market. I would love to try it. Good job freemax

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology

Would love to give ceramics a go. Tank and style look real cool.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The 5 pack of ceramic coils is the same price as my Atlantis coil pack cost, that's awesome o.o

Amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors