Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win! Win! Win! Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank Giveaway by HeavenGifts --10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Good news!!

Do you think 5 kits are not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this new Starre Pure Ceramic Tank? Here you go.

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win! Win! Win! Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank Giveaway! Experience a Pure flavor! 20 kits are waiting for you!

977b7f3c457cdcd9571a22ca013d1030.jpg

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ceramic technology has been widely used on various E-cigarette gear. It is applied in different forms and shapes. Starre Pure Ceramic tank by Freemax is such a tank that adopts the innovative technology.

The coil itself is housed by ceramic, which is designed for a relatively high wattage vaping, if compared to the well-known vaporessoc Cell coil. You could easily tell this purpose from the ohm value of the coils (0.25Ω and 0.5Ω) it comes with. More than that, the top airflow control system Freemax Starre Pure features is one of the rare that could make sure the air go through the coil thoroughly and 100% leakage proof. Other than this, Freemax Starre Pure features a 4ml e-juice capacity that large. Compared to other tanks have the same level capacity, Starre Pure has the most compact size, perfect for you out &about vaping.

Now Heaven Gifts gives you chance to try this new technology! We prepared 5 FreemaxStarre Pure Ceramic Tank to give away!

Here we have 2 ways to enter the contest, reply to any of the rules below to enter:

1. Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology (Every participant’s first entry must answer this question)

2. Then Play Word Chain: Comment one word and the word should be related to e-cigarette/vaping (e-cigarette brand, e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Heaven Gifts
Smok
Kanger
If you draw a blank then post
Freemax’
Next post will start any word with 'X'

Note:
1. The contest ends on October 30th; We use random.org to select winners
2. You can enter as much as you want by playing word chain and please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3. We require at least 80 participants.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Glad you have a good time in this contest.
Now it’s time to select our lucky winners.

Congratulations! #160 Deucesjack, #140 SnapDragon NY, #235 SirRichardRear, #23 mandikay and #192 Dagoroth!

sY41lDr.png

Txy7JIV.png

8GgL8iJ.png

s8qL8p9.png

LyRfIEH.png

You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank, you can pick one from HG at US$40.5 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

Last edited:

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well the top air flow is an interesting concept....and for the ceramic coils I feel like they could be a good vape if you find the sweet spot...as for leak proof....I hope I get to find out.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology
Haven't tried any Freemax products so unable to comment.
The one ceramic coil I tried was ok.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Xtar

just an observation - got a feeling it might be a little difficult to get 80 participants

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Well ill go for it. I love the freemax brand. Have wanted one of their tanks for a while. I don't know about the ceramic but it is supposed to be flavor heaven, which for a flavor chaser like me would be perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. I like the top airflow and while i haven't tried a ceramic i would like to

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. I never thought that ceramic by itself would survive the ejuice saturation or the heat. Keeping it exposed would definitely play into constant, true temperatures without the SS to hold the heat. Nice cotton fill as well. I find this intriguing to say the least. I'm very curious and excited at the prospect of winning this new technology Freemax is offering. Quite innovative!

Last edited:

zahz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ceramic coils tend to last long and can provide a clean crisp flavour if you saturate it well and find the right spot to Vape at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I like the design of Freemax Starre! I have two tanks with ceramic coils and I have to say that they are great. I am really curious how is the Freemax with flavour.

Thank you @Heaven Gifts for the contest :)

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I have heard really good things about the Freemax Started Pure ceramic, o e review I read even called it the best tank ever! And that coming from a reviewer that reviews a ton of stuff is a very big compliment. I have not tried it myself but I've heard the flavor is phenomenal. I also really like that it is leak proof because I have a hard time with tanks leaking lol

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Never had a freemax product but I like the idea of the teflon drip tip port and the ceramic around the coil to dissipate heat

ehpro

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here, would love to try it. I like that it's leak proof.

Bachelor

Last edited:

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology.
Another tank never heard of freemax whats so special about this huge tank. Thats my Thoughts.
SMALLER TANKS PLEASE.

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

1. Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology.

I really like the airflow and fact that it can't possibly leak from the bottom.

maddogg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology
who wouldn't love a tank that wont leak and ceramic!!!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1st- I love Freemax fo show!! LOL
I do love my Ceramic coils that I have, but Freemax on this Question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love my OG freemax Starre good flavor and great vapor. Freemax makes a quality tank cant wait to try the new 1, I haven't tried ceramic yet so no comment there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors