ENDED - *Win a Cerabis 44 and Cerabis 45 and Reviewer status for Cera Vape*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok. thanks for the info; i'll keep that in mind. It kind of reminds me of the old school sig 150s , but completely upgraded. i know i'm full of questions here, but please indulge me this last one: why four of them?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
ok. thanks for the info; i'll keep that in mind. It kind of reminds me of the old school sig 150s , but completely upgraded. i know i'm full of questions here, but please indulge me this last one: why four of them?
The old school sig 150 was a beast. Shame what happened to the company though. I have a few just for backups and different colors really. And hard to pass up good deals. Lots of shit I have is from good deals.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I understand; the first puff of pina colada in my cartomizer gave me an Anton Ego Ratatouille moment. I was hooked on the fact that a substitute for smoking taste could so good.
Eventually I found rebuildables which caused nearly the same reaction when I finally managed my first good build.

I made a couple of juice reviews and was called names in the comments on YouTube...

...Yeah, it seems like there are a lot of people out there who can't create and would rather knock others down than try to climb up. plus, it's the internet; i wouldn't let some goober who has nothing better to do with his time than throw out insults from behind a monitor bother you too much if I were you... that's how dreams are lost.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The old school sig 150 was a beast. Shame what happened to the company though. I have a few just for backups and different colors really. And hard to pass up good deals. Lots of shit I have is from good deals.

lol i hear ya there!

vapinkociuruba

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One word, locals.

I'm not a MASSIVE Internet personality like a lot of vape reviewers but I represent 15-20 vape shops in my area in different ways, some I review products for, I host build and safety classes for both advanced users and newcomers alike. I am involved in hosting comps and social get togethers to help strengthen the vapin community and help advocate and educate people on the benefits of vaping and why it's a much healthier alternative to smoking! The shops and the customers both in the area and my followers online know that I would never recommend a lousy product because, well lets face it, if I recommend a junk, complicated, ill performing product I'm not helping anyone towards my goal of getting smokers to switch to this amazing new world of vaping!! If it's a quality product I can take that products strengths and features and as they say sell ice to an Eskimo!! Lol

I'd just love to have the opportunity to be on board with this because it involves three of my favorite things vape gear, people, and the vape community!

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a professional reviewer here, but I am heavily into Customer Service and psychology revolving around how consumers think. While my title may be Customer Service Manager at the 9-5 job, it fun to dive into something attempting to locate what could go wrong, and what people will like. I'm honest, but I also possess a great understanding of how to let someone lightly down when "bad" news is required.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter the contest.

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been watching tons of reviews and reading reviews on all this vape gear and juice. I want to stop smoking cigarettes completely. I am hoping that maybe this tank or others like it may have an even better flavor than I have now. Everything is so interesting. It's like finding a new hobby. This contest is pretty cool. Trying out products to help me make a healthier lifestyle for myself and family.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

vapinkociuruba

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One word, locals.

I'm not a MASSIVE Internet personality like a lot of vape reviewers but I represent 15-20 vape shops in my area in different ways, some I review products for, I host build and safety classes for both advanced users and newcomers alike. I am involved in hosting comps and social get togethers to help strengthen the vapin community and help advocate and educate people on the benefits of vaping and why it's a much healthier alternative to smoking! The shops and the customers both in the area and my followers online know that I would never recommend a lousy product because, well lets face it, if I recommend a junk, complicated, ill performing product I'm not helping anyone towards my goal of getting smokers to switch to this amazing new world of vaping!! If it's a quality product I can take that products strengths and features and as they say sell ice to an Eskimo!! Lol

I'd just love to have the opportunity to be on board with this because it involves three of my favorite things vape gear, people, and the vape community!

I also in the process of reviewing or showing products, like to go out and show new products to customers in the shops. Give therm a chance to see, feel, and use new products and get their feedback on new stuff, which in turn helps them make an educated, informed decision on their search for the best products out there and has also influenced what some of the shops around me have decided to keep in stock.

Benny Flavorman

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
...Yeah, it seems like there are a lot of people out there who can't create and would rather knock others down than try to climb up. plus, it's the internet; i wouldn't let some goober who has nothing better to do with his time than throw out insults from behind a monitor bother you too much if I were you... that's how dreams are lost.

Yep; the internet is full of "haters" and people who seem to be there only to spew negativity.
I think that was around 2 years ago and I believe I had a chuckle at the comments.
I also took it as opinions to consider if I ever did any more reviews.

But reviews aren't really my thing.
I could see myself doing a quick instructional video or product demo sometime in the future though.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thank you again for all of your excellent answers and follow up replies!
I will take every factor of each and every answer into consideration.

It's getting closer to the end, so if you haven't, get your entry in soon!

Thanks for the contest! I'm sure we are all eagerly waiting the results. It would be nice to review something before other you tube reviewers for once.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered two things for black Friday, and i would like to thank both #SirRichardRear and #BennyFlavorman for not only the inspiration but the means: Richard, i bought a dodger blue G2 wrecker. The chipset had me sold at the flash discount, and Benny, i found an Altus T1 for $20 on ecig.com i ordered. .0007 WHAT, I'm ready to step up my game. Actual reviews will be forthcoming.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

vapinkociuruba

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you again for all of your excellent answers and follow up replies!
I will take every factor of each and every answer into consideration.

It's getting closer to the end, so if you haven't, get your entry in soon!
And thank you again for this opportunity! I can't wait to see the outcome.

vapinkociuruba

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered two things for black Friday, and i would like to thank both #SirRichardRear and #BennyFlavorman for not only the inspiration but the means: Richard, i bought a dodger blue G2 wrecker. The chipset had me sold at the flash discount, and Benny, i found an Altus T1 for $20 on ecig.com i ordered. .0007 WHAT, I'm ready to step up my game. Actual reviews will be forthcoming.

Black Friday, and cyber Monday are like my little slice of vape world heaven. My mailman comes on foot door to door, and I'm fairly certain he HATES my house for the month give or take following Black Friday and cyber Monday hahaha. It gives me a chance to try a lot of juice companies along with different hardware that was either too expensive or just didn't sound quite like it may have been worth the gamble of full price. I also like to use the opportunity as most "budget" juice companies have REALLY great sales and I can review their lines or juices and pass along the info to people that simply cannot afford 20$ 30ml bottles of juice.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Nice. Your gonna love it

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Black Friday, and cyber Monday are like my little slice of vape world heaven. My mailman comes on foot door to door, and I'm fairly certain he HATES my house for the month give or take following Black Friday and cyber Monday hahaha. It gives me a chance to try a lot of juice companies along with different hardware that was either too expensive or just didn't sound quite like it may have been worth the gamble of full price. I also like to use the opportunity as most "budget" juice companies have REALLY great sales and I can review their lines or juices and pass along the info to people that simply cannot afford 20$ 30ml bottles of juice.

dude, i live in an apartment complex, so i have to walk to the post office and fill out a "hold mail" slip for a week because if i don't they'll just keep sending me pink notices; there are no apartment mail cubes big enough to hold my deals apparently, so i just fill out that hold slip and go grab my stuff after work ;) My, do they dislike me.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah still a few kinks to work out l (with the content as well as the tech lol) but I'm digging making the videos again.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But reviews aren't really my thing.
I could see myself doing a quick instructional video or product demo sometime in the future though.

See, i mostly just like the way people who don't review for a living (myself included) awkwardly step up and share their opinions on a product they have very little time to experiment with... It feels more honest to me, if a bit stumbling. It's like, "Im not sure what is expected here, but I'm gonna put myself out there and give an unbiased review as best i can; I'm probably gonna catch some grief for it, but this is a community and I'd like to show that i am truly a part of it." it takes courage, and I've got mad respect for people who are terrified off putting themselves out there but do it anyways.

vapinkociuruba

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See, i mostly just like the way people who don't review for a living (myself included) awkwardly step up and share their opinions on a product they have very little time to experiment with... It feels more honest to me, if a bit stumbling. It's like, "Im not sure what is expected here, but I'm gonna put myself out there and give an unbiased review as best i can; I'm probably gonna catch some grief for it, but this is a community and I'd like to show that i am truly a part of it." it takes courage, and I've got mad respect for people who are terrified off putting themselves out there but do it anyways.

I agreed completely with this... also there are far too many big guys out there they just get their free product and then say it's the best product ever, for every product I've ever seen them review... that's not how this works.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I agreed completely with this... also there are far too many big guys out there they just get their free product and then say it's the best product ever, for every product I've ever seen them review... that's not how this works.
couldn't agree more. That's why I'm all about honesty. 99% of my stuff i paid for myself. I don't need to get free stuff. I do my reviews for fun because I enjoy vaping and like to be helpful to people. Of course I'm not gonna complain about free stuff, but i sure won't take it as a bribe. I'm always gonna give my honest opinion no matter where the item came from

vapinkociuruba

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
couldn't agree more. That's why I'm all about honesty. 99% of my stuff i paid for myself. I don't need to get free stuff. I do my reviews for fun because I enjoy vaping and like to be helpful to people. Of course I'm not gonna complain about free stuff, but i sure won't take it as a bribe. I'm always gonna give my honest opinion no matter where the item came from

Same, the only free things I've ever had were from raffles or prizes at comps. Speaking of I helped a friend host a comp Sunday evening at a shop out here and I didn't do so well but my wife won the lightweight class... yeah I still haven't heard the end of that... Hahahaha comps are fantastic opportunities for our community, they give the opportunity to grow stronger community bonds, learn about new companies and products, and educate new comers to our hobby. I gave a safety class before hand to help anyone struggling with builds or that just weren't quite so sure about proper mod and or battery safety and storage. It was a pretty great time, I love every opportunity I get for a social event in this community!

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course I'm not gonna complain about free stuff, but i sure won't take it as a bribe. I'm always gonna give my honest opinion no matter where the item came from
Hahaha yeah, I'm sure not going to turn down free vape gear, but i won't be obligated to give a stellar review based solely on the fact that you gave it to me. I end up piffing more of my stuff (to broke smokers mostly) than i keep in any case, and I won't set newbies up without explaining the quirks in their new setup; what NOT to do with it, and giving them links to relevant resource sites... I feel that the same brevity should be present in video reviews. I work two jobs for shit pay; the last thing i want is to drop dollars on a shoddy piece of equipment that Rip Trippers has been paid to hype the shit out of. It's skeevy.

Anyways, best of luck to everybody else who participated!

vapinkociuruba

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahaha yeah, I'm sure not going to turn down free vape gear, but i won't be obligated to give a stellar review based solely on the fact that you gave it to me. I end up piffing more of my stuff (to broke smokers mostly) than i keep in any case, and I won't set newbies up without explaining the quirks in their new setup; what NOT to do with it, and giving them links to relevant resource sites... I feel that the same brevity should be present in video reviews. I work two jobs for shit pay; the last thing i want is to drop dollars on a shoddy piece of equipment that Rip Trippers has been paid to hype the shit out of. It's skeevy.

Anyways, best of luck to everybody else who participated!

LOL rip trippers, I wasn't gonna say it didn't wanna start some crap, but seems we are all on board with that... haha I had a local guy message me trying to figure out why a his tfv8 would just dump juice using the rba and told me he learned to wick it from a rip video. I told him that was the problem and showed him how to get it rollin leak free.

goingcrazy614

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been vaping for awhile now and have helped others in my area to switch to vaping. I am not a reviewer at this time, so I can be truthful and forward without bias. I have good understanding of the mechanics and electronics of vaping. Would love the chance to try reviewing. Thank you for your consideration.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
best of luck, everyone! this has been an informative thread for me, regardless of the outcome. I got a HohmWrecker and an Altus t1 for a fraction of the cost and i understand more about tcr settings now than i even knew was possible.

Benny Flavorman

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
**THIS CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED!**

Thank you all for taking part!!!
I appreciate each and every entry!

It will certainly be tough to have to choose only 10 winners, but I have to follow the rules- I didn't make them to break them..

I'll now take my time reading and re-reading your entries, and will post the winners on Friday.

Thank you all for your patience.

Benny Flavorman

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to again thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and enter the contest.
I enjoyed the info all of you shared.

I'll get right to it; all of you are certainly qualified to review the Cerabis 44 and Cerabis 45.
The 10 who met at least most of the criteria I made up today while making the selections are:

@pizzadave80
@Dagoroth
@MOMABEAR
@SirRichardRear
@Ms. Trixy
@UncleRJ
@Ihanlon
@Waffle Baron
@mjag
and
@vapinkociuruba

CONGRATULATIONS!!

31013023770_4d35228007_b.jpg

Please send me a DM with your shipping information!

All of you who were not selected this round, keep a lookout for another chance at being a reviewer for Cera Vape - coming up in the near future!

VAPE ON, AND VAPE HEALTHILY!!

vapinkociuruba

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet :inlove: thanks Benny!! Congrats to all the other winners as well! And to the other participants, don't fret I've been around the vape community for a long time and trust me when I say your time will come, it took me a long time to get involved, never give up!! We do what we do for fun, growing relationships, and helping our community!!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to again thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and enter the contest.

I'll get right to it; all of you are certainly qualified to review the Cerabis 44 and Cerabis 45.
The 10 who met at least most of the criteria I made up today while making the selections are:

@pizzadave80
@Dagoroth
@MOMABEAR
@SirRichardRear
@Ms. Trixy
@UncleRJ
@Ihanlon
@Waffle Baron
@mjag
and
@vapinkociuruba

CONGRATULATIONS!!

All of you who were not selected this round, keep a lookout for another chance at being a reviewer for Cera Vape - coming up in the near future!

Wwwooohhhooo thank you so much!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

@pizzadave80
@Dagoroth
@MOMABEAR
@SirRichardRear
@Ms. Trixy
@UncleRJ
@Ihanlon
@Waffle Baron
@mjag
and
@vapinkociuruba

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thank you so much! I look forward to reviewing these tanks. The coil system really has my interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors