VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
**THIS IS ACTUALLY A CONTEST- AND IT HAS -ENDED-**
Who would like to receive Cera Vape's
new ceramic wick products to review??

10 of you will win the new Cerabis 44 and Cerabis 45!

Just tell me why you have what it takes to review Cera Vape's products.
(You don't have to be a well known reviewer or have done any reviews yet to enter- I'm looking for feedback from "regular" vapers too!)

The top 10 answers will win the 2 new compact ceramic wick tanks by Cera Vape!
(Feel free to reply as many times as you need to convince me you have what it takes to review Cera Vape products)

The 10 initial winners will then post their reviews and send me a link (bonus points for a video review), and I'll choose the best 5 of those reviewers to review upcoming Cera Vape products
before they're released to the public!!

qEUxuc.jpg

A0lHmU.jpg

CONTEST ENDS NOVEMBER 30th
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

VAPE ON AND VAPE HEALTHILY!

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
While technically I'm not a reviewer, I do test products for several manufacturers, offer feedback especially the bad in a more private setting.

If interested I can send you the link to my Linkedin Profile.

Last edited:

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
While technicail im also not a reviewer but my husband is so i would like to win it for him.so im holding thumbs. He is one of Geekvape reviewers and i trust he will become one of your reviewers.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been vaping for a couple of months now. I could offer the input of how simple this design is to vape with from a new vapors stand point. With so many products on the market, I think the new vapor market is a great target market for a tank of this design. I also believe great flavor is key to getting people to really immerse in vaping and stick to it. If these tanks tote great flavor, let me be the judge.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not a professional reviewer but I have been vaping for 5 years now and I think I could give a fair and unbiased review of the product.

Thanks for the contest.

beeker66

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would be willing to give it a shot, fairly new to vaping, about 6 months now. I had a ceramic tank(another brand) it lasted a total of 3 days, I loved the flavor, but unfortunately was disappointed in the actual tank. Would love to try another one!!!

mase21

Member For 3 Years
If i win i will leave a nice review on my youtube channel for you lot. plus i would like to see the difference in new ceramic wicking. thank you for this nice contest!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I have been vaping vaping for several years and I mainly do testing on liquid but would be willing to give reviews on hard well also it could be a nice change of pace

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm not really a reviewer, but I do reviews when I get a new product, and i have a fairly large collection of vape gear for comparison. I would love to try this out and review it for you!

I also have 4 other tanks using ceramic coils to compare this to. NOT all of them are winners, either...

Last edited:

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have been vaping for a few months now and have finally gotten off the cigarettes for good. I have tried ceramic tanks and they taste great! This new style is really going to "tank" the market by storm I hope. It is such a clean way to vape! I like to do reviews on all the products I receive and can't wait to try this out if I win! <3

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not an official/professional reviewer but have done a number of reviews in the past and posted on forums and vendor sites. Some were a condition of receiving the products and others were just out of the niceness of my heart. I would have no problem doing a review if you sent these items to me.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to review your items and give an unbiased review with pros and cons. I have been vaping for about 3 years and vape on a plethora of different devices...I would make a good reviewer for these products.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Benny Flavorman

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for your replies so far!

I'll update the OP for future entrants, but I'd like to let you who have already replied know I'm not looking for pro-reviewers, but "regular" vapers like yourselves. (if you have a review blog/channel you are still welcome to reply)

Really excellent, honest replies so far!

Feel free to reply multiple times/expand your answers or do whatever you feel it takes to convince me you are who I should choose. I'll check back periodically, and I'll re-read every entry before making any decisions.

Best of luck to you all, and it's really up to you to do your best to convince me.

But, of course, the 10 reviews themselves will determine who will be the 5 to do future reviews.

Vape on, and vape healthily!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow this is awesome timing. I wanted to start doing reviews and just put up my 1st one yesterday
Gonna do a bunch more for sure. I had fun making it and I'm just a regular vapor who's been vaping for about 4-5 years or so. I like doing the upclose shots and explaining how the stuff works and what stands out from other devices. and i film my reviews in 1080p/60fps for clarity and smoothness. still working on my editing skills though but I'm trying to do it in a way that cuts down on the annoying personalities and showmanship and focus on the product itself. I have a lot of experience with a lot of devices so giving a reference point is important to me. I'm also open to feedback to make my reviews more to what regular vapors want to see so any feedback is appreciated.

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not going to try to convince you with my creds. But I could give you the honest opinion of an everyday vaper who picked up vaping a little over two years ago and haven't touched a cigarette since day one. If you would like a review from an average working Joe (pun intended). Then I'm your man. P. S. I have tried a few ceramics before.

goingcrazy614

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping over a year ago. Beginning with cig-a-likes and now use drippers and sub ohm tanks. I make my own coils and e juice. I have a good working knowledge of the physics of vaping. I think I could give good pro/con feedback on products. Thank for any considerations.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I purchased a large quantity of Crown II coils from a vendor, which were the original faulty ones. In ordering 16 tubes I felt it necessary to contact Uwell. They responded immediately and within 2 days they had replacement coils in the mail to me. Based on that exchange, they asked me if I would review the pre-release of the D1 tank. This was was my first review of any product.

I did not do a video review, but I performed a statistical review for Uwell's new D1 subohm tank sent to me from Uwell directly. I also have a thread advising members that the pre-order was available as well as comments there. I have seriously considered purchasing a video camera, microphone and lighting. I am quite through to the point of OCD, as you will see in my full review. Basically Uwell wanted more information on the coils vs. the tank. But I felt noting the specs in my personal assessment helped me evaluate how the coils would perform with internal airflow, etc.

Very interesting contest! Thank you for the opportunity. Especially to evaluate such new, innovative ceramic tanks!

Review Thread:
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...il-assessment-written-review-by-trixy.280174/

Pre-order and Comment Thread:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/new-uwell-d1-subohm-tank-is-out-pre-order.276899/

Last edited:

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a professional reviewer but I have been vaping since 2009. I have done several reviews in forums on items I have won, and several reviews on items that I have purchased on the vendors website. I have a pretty extensive collection of RTDA'.s, sub ohm devices and MTL devices. I would be able to give my honest opinion of your device . I would love to have to opportunity!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have been doing reviews on and off for years so put my hat in the ring as well!

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Ben. It's Mark here. I would love to try the new tanks. You were So helpful with all the questions I had earlier. We even had a few laughs. LOL I had some leaking issues with the older model, but I am hoping that is fixed on these new ones. Take care.

I'm a regular guy who got off smoking cigarettes because of vaping. Ive been told that i can be rude but I think it's just me being blunt, whats the point of beating around the bush if youre not going to eat it. In my eyes there is always better things out there but is it worth it if it does the same thing? well im still using the kbox 40w mod LOL, i havent seen anything that wows me. Pick me and ill either send it back or try to skip it across the Mississippi River. either or youll get a video review, maybe even with me skipping it across the river. Take care guys!!!

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am almost Adonis-like in appearance, more articulate and erudite than Samuel Clemens. More just and forgiving than Charlemagne. My olfactory has proven more effective than 94% of surveyed sommeliers in Napa Valley, and i once had a special breed of teddy bear hamster named after me. In Latin.
In short, I'm your man.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm that guy who sits on the couch with his laptop to the left and his wife on the right. A little inverted and quirky, but I love to vape and it helped me kick big tobacco just about a year ago. So, if you want an honest yet fair review of the Cerabis or any other product for that matter, I will also be that guy!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did some research on these tanks and see that the juice /air flow is a new design... a pull out for juice flow and a push together to shut it off. That is an interesting feature that definitely needs to be explained correctly and completely. It will be a nice feature for those vapers that pocket their mods, but this needs to be fully explained and represented as a new feature to the market. I would be interested in putting this tank through the test to insure potential buyers that it is durable and can withstand being an all day workhorse. I would love to try a tank as innovative as this and review to help others to fully understand this cool and cutting-edge feature.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Soco

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Never reviewed vape stuff but have done fishing lures and fishing related stuff. Would love this opportunity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
**THIS IS ACTUALLY A CONTEST**
Who would like to receive Cera Vape's
new ceramic wick products to review??

10 of you will win the new Cerabis 44 and Cerabis 45!

Just tell me why you have what it takes to review Cera Vape's products.
(You don't have to be a well known reviewer or have done any reviews yet to enter- I'm looking for feedback from "regular" vapers too!)

The top 10 answers will win the 2 new compact ceramic wick tanks by Cera Vape!
(Feel free to reply as many times as you need to convince me you have what it takes to review Cera Vape products)

The 10 initial winners will then post their reviews and send me a link (bonus points for a video review), and I'll choose the best 5 of those reviewers to review upcoming Cera Vape products
before they're released to the public!!

qEUxuc.jpg

A0lHmU.jpg

CONTEST ENDS NOVEMBER 30th
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

VAPE ON AND VAPE HEALTHILY!
I would love to try this out and offer my review. I am new to vaping and I would be able to provide a beginner's opinion on your product. How it taste compared to what I have. How easy it is to use. Leaks or no leaks. I would love to give it a try.

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had the opportunity to review a new tank and mod a while back and I really enjoyed it. The livepor 80 TC and the IG 2 atomizer with ceramic coil. I actually won it here on VU. I was fair and honest and thoroughly enjoyed being able to give useful feedback that they could implement into future products. I have been vaping for some time and have gone through many mods and tanks and have a pretty large base for comparison. I would really like the chance to review your product. Thank you, Justin

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love trying out new vape gear and would be very happy to provide a review for the new Cerabis 44 and Cerabis 45. I have 3 other ceramic tanks I can compare them too as well as many other tanks, RTA's and RDA's. If interested in feedback for improvements I would provide that as well to help with any future product development. The best source to get info from is end users and I would be more than happy to help in that regard.

Thank you for the opportunity

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Despite my previous posturing, i really would like to do a review that gets seen by more than a few people. I've been vaping now since 2012, and have had ample opportunity to experience the various trends and innovations in the industry. I sustained some pretty severe nerve damage in my left arm a year ago, making things like playing guitar [and more pertinent to the discussion] building coils more difficult. I was into tanks before the incident, but using them exclusively with various other setups and juices for the past year has made me more receptive to nuances i had hitherto been unable to notice. I genuinely do think that if I'm selected to review the Cerabis i will be able to bring my unbiased, experienced opinion, as well as a positive and informed venue for others to benefit from.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not a reviewer but I am really interested in trying it out! I don't have many of my own items to do reviews on but I do have access to try many of the newer things my friends buy! I would give an honest opinion and also ask a few people for their opinions as well so I could give a varied opinion! Also I would be happy to do reviews for you in the future as well!
Thank you for the opportunity!
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my ALCATEL 4015T using Tapatalk

Benny Flavorman

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These are great answers, people! Thank you for your participation.
(So far I like every reply..)

Thanks to those posting multiple replies as well! The more effort you put in, the better your chance to sway me (as it will come down to the personal opinion of a 3 1/2 year vaper).

I admit I'm not the most social, so your replies are helping me get to know you a little bit.

KEEP UP THE GREAT ANSWERS!
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT!

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not incredibly social either, even though it's my job to be social and personable over the phone for nine hours a day. I used to be the singer in a band, too, which required stepping out of the comfort zone quite a bit, but i think ultimately helped. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

Benny Flavorman

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not incredibly social either, even though it's my job to be social and personable over the phone for nine hours a day. I used to be the singer in a band, too, which required stepping out of the comfort zone quite a bit, but i think ultimately helped. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

Sounds good, thanks!
I did the call center job myself with no problem; I had an agenda, and could stick to it. I've been doing customer service (for CV) for a while, and that has been the agenda for the most part. That is the thing, though: getting out of the comfort zone. Those can really hold someone back, and I do realize I've been in a pretty cushy place for quite some time, and it's probably time to break all the way out of it. (I"ve even been contemplating doing some singing for the group for which I play drums.)

Ever since I started vaping, I've been fascinated everything about it, but especially with the flavor aspect, and have since been a flavor chaser- hence the name. I was really proud of (CV) when they came up with a (more recent) product that eliminated some potential dangers, and also managed to keep good flavor (at least compared to the equivalent competition).
They haven't really been a much talked about brand, and I'm excited to hear some honest opinions about their new items.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When i started vaping it really was all about flavor; i remember the first time i went into a b&m, it just so happened to be owned by this really cool guy out here who let me sample EVERYTHING. And i remember that when I'd try these things, it was like a door to a portion of my life I'd forgotten about opened just a hair and i could remember what i was doing a decade ago. The olfactory really is strange, but more than the clouds at that point all the subtleties in the flavors brought me back memories, and i think that's what interested me. I didn't start vaping to quit smoking cigarettes, but to remember. Weird, huh? Oh, and if you want to see my mad rambling skills as of 18 months ago I'm going to post a video and risk making a huge fool of myself just to prove to you i want to do this.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No specific reason. I'm an average guy representing average people. I buy a couple of new mods a year and usually 3 or 4 tanks to go with them. (I like having 3 or 4 mods ready to go.) currently I'm using a Sig 213, RX200S, and the new Alien plus another smaller 80 watt job.
Soooo...... that's me, normal guy.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oops... try this again...

Last edited:

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol if you want to see it just DM me; i'm not sure the contest thread is a place to post vids.

Last edited:

Benny Flavorman

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol if you want to see it just DM me; i'm not sure the contest thread is a place to post vids.

Feel free to post a video here- SirRichardRear posted 3..

It will let the competition see what they're up against!

Benny Flavorman

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When i started vaping it really was all about flavor; i remember the first time i went into a b&m, it just so happened to be owned by this really cool guy out here who let me sample EVERYTHING. And i remember that when I'd try these things, it was like a door to a portion of my life I'd forgotten about opened just a hair and i could remember what i was doing a decade ago. The olfactory really is strange, but more than the clouds at that point all the subtleties in the flavors brought me back memories, and i think that's what interested me. I didn't start vaping to quit smoking cigarettes, but to remember. Weird, huh? Oh, and if you want to see my mad rambling skills as of 18 months ago I'm going to post a video and risk making a huge fool of myself just to prove to you i want to do this.

I understand; the first puff of pina colada in my cartomizer gave me an Anton Ego Ratatouille moment. I was hooked on the fact that a substitute for smoking taste could so good.
Eventually I found rebuildables which caused nearly the same reaction when I finally managed my first good build.

I made a couple of juice reviews and was called names in the comments on YouTube...

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I understand; the first puff of pina colada in my cartomizer gave me an Anton Ego Ratatouille moment. I was hooked on the fact that a substitute for smoking taste could so good.
Eventually I found rebuildables which caused nearly the same reaction when I finally managed my first good build.

I made a couple of juice reviews and was called names in the comments on YouTube...
okay... I literally just threw this together. I'm rambling. But you gotta be able to put yourself out there, even if you aren't making much sense i suppose. Hahaha

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Threw a little love in hohmtech direction in my latest semi-reviewhttps://youtu.be/RiVpVa4HGIU

Last edited:

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Threw a little love in hohmtech direction in my latest semi-reviewhttps://youtu.be/RiVpVa4HGIU

Are those really that good, or is this kind of like a fanboy thing? I don't mean any offense, i just know that some guys get really caught up in their scndrls or hexohms. If this is legit, I'd save up fur a coyote weeks.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Are those really that good, or is this kind of like a fanboy thing? I don't mean any offense, i just know that some guys get really caught up in their scndrls or hexohms. If this is legit, I'd save up fur a coyote weeks.

It's 100% legit. Not a Fanboy thing. I generally don't Fanboy anything but I'm super impressed with these mods. Outside of the box design of the G2 I can't find a single con in either device

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's 100% legit. Not a Fanboy thing. I generally don't Fanboy anything but I'm super impressed with these mods. Outside of the box design of the G2 I can't find a single con in either device

So dropping them, not a big issue? I mean aside from potential tank damage, if you drop these things they don't go all wonky?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So dropping them, not a big issue? I mean aside from potential tank damage, if you drop these things they don't go all wonky?

I can't speak on the slice never dropped it. However my wrapped one got the shit beat out of it on a drunk golfing outing including being thrown out of the cart and bouncing along the the cart path from my friends crazy driving and still works like new. Even the outside still looks in tact you'd never guess what it's been through

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guess I'm curious as to where the catch is; it's obviously not the most sleek or the smallest. I think i saw a video where this guy drove over his in his truck and it still worked just fine, so there's that. But what really sets this guy apart?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I guess I'm curious as to where the catch is; it's obviously not the most sleek or the smallest. I think i saw a video where this guy drove over his in his truck and it still worked just fine, so there's that. But what really sets this guy apart?

The temp control in it. It let's you customize your vape exactly how you want it with xxx mode and works on every wire.

Also they only require 20 amp batteries so it'll hit hard using lg hg2 batts and the like. The board is capable of 260 watts but they limit it to 171 for safety cause they aren't in a watt war like other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors