Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck, Fitz is so cute! I'm sure he's keeping you all on your toes. We're down to 1 kitty, hubby is refusing to get another, says it hurts too much to lose them. I haven't given up yet, though!
Oh it does, it really does, but only another can sorta fill that spot in your heart, once you've had one. I've had cats most of my life. I don't want to know what it's like without 'em. The weirdest thing, though Penny has come out of seclusion, more, Fitz and the dog (90pound girl shepherd) are BEST pals. When they aren't napping together, they're playing together. Funniest thing to watch.

How are you feeling, hon?

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aw, thanks everyone, you guys are the best! They said the surgery went well. I'm still kinda groggy, think I have a sensitivity to the anethesia. Can't keep anything down yet, and that hurts. It will get better, and I have hubby & mom here to help. They bring me stuff and help me walk, pretty nice. I'm heading back to bed, see you all later. Big hugs to you all!

I just had a 360 spine fusion so I can relate. Hope you feel better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
egFKQA3qw4xm_JxaYiWFKvkRklEyFhFRlQV-WGN5_5I-ue5VdQt9hhZi6nFyGWuTzI6Ys4W4USPAe9ApQ9w9fXo7vzgaa0vboCGwrZ1QZ_4WQDjPpIi4sYjRBNrHQwq2y7Vh9qw1XVvM5fG7bsWkE4gB53owCBitSfl_gZE14Ht5ymFKnDYjesUFe4nWBn7W2J2nPJ5A1B3LSc1WY3Is3eA_j5cxpRw_2oVHMBTmHZxDIaTEf9xXhFKg2UaxlbcEYG_2EIuE7Ecnnghe03SlUkf06kzlWI28YGbt5fi5JCakduMOZ7BtQblsFK9pILUqhLslUbxmcb0sPTovlRihxoyeECYI6OOMdRKWVZQsGL8qkl0eJ-GJ10lT0Ey4AED_xt6Asef-9A4grj7uuuRKt7cnprYjG2CoSHdmX9O2ikTAeiHB-t82C7D9MmqZRtpGEqAh0pwxkXj-uDJ4_8p8Oxz9iVuok693y3CsAxLMVMrxH98A3sO7ygqAbQTnpXdXaBOeNlCojyHyxRzRnxu38K3eFvxehSBWW50y_2eW-kW9IFcRYMqci-aZllPHQuQex_t19wfdMsySKc38nH0gPUq2fKitvwMv--V1j6LOZrCHcp3NTussGA=w386-h290-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
renzyb, what is a 360 spine fusion? Sounds pretty painful! How are you doing? Do you have help at home? I'm getting better, just takes patience (that I'm short on). But hey, I get to shower today!
OMG! That first shower after a surgery has always been my favorite part of recovery... somehow it seems to speed up the process once you're able to feel clean all over :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Monday morning already- this weekend sure did fly by! We have gone from the 60's and sunny to 20's and snow! Yuck! Hopefully everyone had a nice weekend , I made Roast pork with mashed taters ,stuffing and gravy for dinner last nite- nice warm comfort food on a very cold wintry nite!
My son was supposed to stop by yesterday, but never did- my hubby gets so upset when that happens- oh well he must have had something else to do!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Tuesday morning- nice weather day- yippee! Getting ready to go off to the grocery store, out of all my chores at the house, the worst for me is grocery shopping! Always spend more money than I want and then put away all the stuff when I get home- yuck!
Oh Well we like to eat so, off to shop I go!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
5 Years Smoke Free
5 years ago today I made the decision to quit #smoking and turned to #vaping. It was the best decision of my life!
I was a pack a day smoker for 24 years before I discovered vaping. I bought my first kit on 2/25/12 and smoked my last traditional cigarette on 3/1/12. I am so grateful to have found this incredible, healthy alternative.
- CountryPami’s Vape-mail Photo Journal

17098522_509455635844717_1321722307621661626_n.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
In honor of my
5 year Vapeversary

:stars2::confetti::hearts: WE'RE HAVING A PARTY!!!! :stars2::stars::confetti:

(Hit play, you know you wanna!!)

And guess who gets the presents??
YOU!!!

celebrating.gif

I'm giving away 1 code for each year I've been smoke free!
Not 1, not 2...
5 x $10 CODES!!!!
:confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti:

I will award these later tonight, but in the meantime...
I'd like to know when YOUR vapeversary is?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
5 Years Smoke Free
5 years ago today I made the decision to quit #smoking and turned to #vaping. It was the best decision of my life!
I was a pack a day smoker for 24 years before I discovered vaping. I bought my first kit on 2/25/12 and smoked my last traditional cigarette on 3/1/12. I am so grateful to have found this incredible, healthy alternative.

Wow- Congrats on 5 years of being cigarette free! What an accomplishment!!!!!! You should be proud of yourself and I am proud for you too!

My Vape Anniversary is December 1, 2014 !

:stars2: :stars2: :stars2: :stars2: :stars2:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
In honor of my
5 year Vapeversary

YOU!!!

celebrating.gif

Not 1, not 2...
5 x $10 CODES!!!!

Yippee- how sweet and cool of you!
:blowkiss:

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5 Years Smoke Free

congrats on such a milestone!

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In honor of my
5 year Vapeversary

YOU!!!

celebrating.gif

Not 1, not 2...
5 x $10 CODES!!!!

wish I had kept better track, but I quit smoking over a year before I started vaping...picked up vaping when smoking started becoming irresistible again. I have been vaping for a little over 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors