Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Thursday Morning! It is gorgeous outside- the grands are coming over again to ride their bikes and my 3 year old Grandson is loving the Jeep! He sure needs practice with steering- but at least he is not afraid of it, haha! I was so afraid that he would run over his sisters and brother, but they learned quickly to get out of the way!
They want to see the Lego Batman Movie and we may do that on Friday! I take them to all the movies for kids that I can! They are all so well behaved and it is a fun time for all!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Thursday Morning! It is gorgeous outside- the grands are coming over again to ride their bikes and my 3 year old Grandson is loving the Jeep! He sure needs practice with steering- but at least he is not afraid of it, haha! I was so afraid that he would run over his sisters and brother, but they learned quickly to get out of the way!
They want to see the Lego Batman Movie and we may do that on Friday! I take them to all the movies for kids that I can! They are all so well behaved and it is a fun time for all!
Have a wonderful time with the grand kids!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It kinda is... I took today and Sunday off work, so today is my Friday, tomorrow is my Saturday, Saturday is my Sunday, Sunday is my repeat. I love super long weekends!

I needs mo' coffee.
I remember working midnights in the factory... going out on Sun night sucked... but it sure was nice having every friday off! :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@misswish

5c312d713bfd432f100c3aa1ec6a41d9_speedy-recovery-from-surgery-speedy-recovery-clip-art-free_767-767.jpeg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah, 4 day work weeks. Still have every Fri/Sat off, but the 3rd day will rotate each week. Will be nice, after I get used to it. 10 hour days really aren't all that bad, but my feets start hurtin'.
Oh, ya.. I forgot, you did tell me about that. :rolleyes:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aw, thanks everyone, you guys are the best! They said the surgery went well. I'm still kinda groggy, think I have a sensitivity to the anethesia. Can't keep anything down yet, and that hurts. It will get better, and I have hubby & mom here to help. They bring me stuff and help me walk, pretty nice. I'm heading back to bed, see you all later. Big hugs to you all!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Aw, thanks everyone, you guys are the best! They said the surgery went well. I'm still kinda groggy, think I have a sensitivity to the anethesia. Can't keep anything down yet, and that hurts. It will get better, and I have hubby & mom here to help. They bring me stuff and help me walk, pretty nice. I'm heading back to bed, see you all later. Big hugs to you all!
hugs_50_zps0d5dbf75.gif

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rest well! You'll be right as rain soon I hope!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Glad to see your post! Sending quick healing thoughts to you! :blowkiss:
:hearts:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just checking in again, love you guys. I'm sleeping a lot, still not keeping much down. Ice pack helps! Think I'll watch the news and go back to bed. Hugs!
Hi @misswish - Glad you have been feeling up to posting! All that sleeping is to be expected! Hope you are feeling better soon!
:inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Friday Morning to everyone! It is rainy, but still warm here today, so no grandkids, but I will finally get a chance to get some housework done!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sorry gang... no show from us today.

sad-puppy.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Saturday Morning everyone- Wow the week just flew by! No big plans for the weekend, we are starting to slip back into cold weather here!
@misswish - glad to hear you are doing OK!
@Countrypami - sorry that the show didn't happen- I have watched a few times!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Huckleberried- so you have a new kitty- name and pictures please!!!!!!!!
I do. My Penny kitty was just isolating, not eating much and sleeping her days away, after my Bosco passed NY Eve. And I won't lie, I must have 2, and couldn't stand the empty spot next to me on the couch, Penny has never been the snuggler that Bosco was. So, a few weeks ago, I got "Fitz". He's named after the scientist on Marvel's Agents of Shield, whose nickname on the show is Turbo, lol, both names suit him :D. I can't believe how much he's grown, already. People cringe at this, but he was only in there long enough for this pic. He liked the "warmz", and a pic of his markings. He's very cool.

upload_2017-2-25_15-14-43.png upload_2017-2-25_15-15-55.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I do. My Penny kitty was just isolating, not eating much and sleeping her days away, after my Bosco passed NY Eve. And I won't lie, I must have 2, and couldn't stand the empty spot next to me on the couch, Penny has never been the snuggler that Bosco was. So, a few weeks ago, I got "Fitz". He's named after the scientist on Marvel's Agents of Shield, whose nickname on the show is Turbo, lol, both names suit him :D. I can't believe how much he's grown, already. People cringe at this, but he was only in there long enough for this pic. He liked the "warmz", and a pic of his markings. He's very cool.

View attachment 75208 View attachment 75209
Fitz is adorable- love the name! Glad that you have a new kitty in your life! Thank you for the pictures- Fitz sure looks so beautiful and looks like the perfect kitty to help fill your empty spot! I so am happy for you that you found your new love! Haha on the kitty in the dryer pic- those little imps love the warmth and the adventure!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
recouping after a long day of filming yesterday on my favorite show (Scorpion). Hoping to get recalled for more filming on it next week :D
I LOVE Scorpion... what episode and part did you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors