Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yeah big time hun. I know it personally too. I had problems with opiates as well. I got sober, and couldn't be happier in my life, but yeah that is now the biggest death rate. It needs to be controlled much better than it is!

R.I.P. dad. I miss you and love you everyday!
Me to I have been clean 6 yrs in Oct and I'm so thankful everyday. In out often lady 12yrs I have had 11 yrs clean I had a relapse after 5 yrs clean and thankfully I didn't stay out there using to long and got clean again for last 6 yrs

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me to I have been clean 6 yrs in Oct and I'm so thankful everyday. In out often lady 12yrs I have had 11 yrs clean I had a relapse after 5 yrs clean and thankfully I didn't stay out there using to long and got clean again for last 6 yrs

We're in it together hun! We are both strong people. I have a baby coming along, and you have lovely children that have blessed you. Those are your drugs! :)

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone, sorry I haven't been over here much it's a busy time of yr for me and we had a death in the family ....my sister in law 29 yrs old who struggled with addiction got clean , relapsed and died so it's been a rough one

So very sorry for your loss sweetheart prayers for you and your family

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We're in it together hun! We are both strong people. I have a baby coming along, and you have lovely children that have blessed you. Those are your drugs! :)

Most certainly

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yo CT, I'm a dope fiend also in and out of recovery for 28 years, had 8 years and graduated and was in and out of 5 rehabs, today I have 15 years clean and sober, by the grace of God and the fellowship of AA/NA/CMA....I'M BLESSED BRO! So I feel you man! Congrats on your clean time

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yo CT, I'm a dope fiend also in and out of recovery for 28 years, had 8 years and graduated and was in and out of 5 rehabs, today I have 15 years clean and sober, by the grace of God and the fellowship of AA/NA/CMA....I'M BLESSED BRO! So I feel you man! Congrats on your clean time

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
And congrats as well to you bro!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good afternoon everyone, sorry I haven't been over here much it's a busy time of yr for me and we had a death in the family ....my sister in law 29 yrs old who struggled with addiction got clean , relapsed and died so it's been a rough one

So sorry for your loss

Respect Life Love Hard Vape Safe

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm so sorry for your loss!!! Addiction takes way too many from us way too soon. :( You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors