Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
eee55e326a13a6bf40f943e993caba10.jpg
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's :)

Respect Life Love Hard Vape Safe

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My mother is the best person I have ever known, and a staunch democrat...can't knock that either ;)

R.I.P. dad. I miss you and love you everyday!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course it is but this is easier than getting used to a graveyard shift, I would think....

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok man, have a great day, i have an hour and 14 minutes before my alarm clock goes off!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! We are back home, tired. It looks like surgery, probably the first week of June. She is very upbeat and positive about it. This will be surgery # 7, she is a strong one. I worry more than she does, lol. Thanks for the well wishes, they are much appreciated.
Think I'm ready for bed time, I'll see you tomorrow. Big hugs to you all, hearts.gif

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening! We are back home, tired. It looks like surgery, probably the first week of June. She is very upbeat and positive about it. This will be surgery # 7, she is a strong one. I worry more than she does, lol. Thanks for the well wishes, they are much appreciated.
Think I'm ready for bed time, I'll see you tomorrow. Big hugs to you all, View attachment 50408
Welcome home and happy belated Mothers Day, i wish your daughter a safe surgery and recovery! She sounds like a trooper! I hope this is the surgery that puts all these problems behind you. God Bless you and your family!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another day and still waiting to hear from Sara. I hope everything is alright.
It sometimes takes more than a couple days. Longest I've waited was a month. But that is a rarity. You will definitely hear back from her within a week or two. She's a very busy person.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome home and happy belated Mothers Day, i wish your daughter a safe surgery and recovery! She sounds like a trooper! I hope this is the surgery that puts all these problems behind you. God Bless you and your family!

Thank you, and yes she is! It got hot today, had to turn on the air conditioner. 93* is too much for me. Hope you guys are doing well, being safe and vaping good flavors. I've got Pupule in my tank, mmm. See you tomorrow, hugs.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone, sorry I haven't been over here much it's a busy time of yr for me and we had a death in the family ....my sister in law 29 yrs old who struggled with addiction got clean , relapsed and died so it's been a rough one

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone, sorry I haven't been over here much it's a busy time of yr for me and we had a death in the family ....my sister in law 29 yrs old who struggled with addiction got clean , relapsed and died so it's been a rough one

I am so sorry to hear that hun. I know what you are going through. I had the same thing happen to me to a few years back.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am so sorry to hear that hun. I know what you are going through. I had the same thing happen to me to a few years back.

The struggle with addiction sucks as it is but around my way over the last year people are dropping like flies with what's going around in the month of April 160 overdosed in my little city and that was only the report of one ambulance company so there is more than that!!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm so sorry, I hate drugs!!!! My prayers are with you and your family!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The struggle with addiction sucks as it is but around my way over the last year people are dropping like flies with what's going around in the month of April 160 overdosed in my little city and that was only the report of one ambulance company so there is more than that!!

Oh yeah big time hun. I know it personally too. I had problems with opiates as well. I got sober, and couldn't be happier in my life, but yeah that is now the biggest death rate. It needs to be controlled much better than it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors