Become a Patron!

Ended-HeavenGifts Massive Giveaway: Win Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega - Warm Up Ends 9/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Entry 2

I only use replaceable coils now- each coil lasts 2-3 weeks
The cost is about $2.50 - $5.00 an month for coil changes!
This coil system looks great- I really hate throwing out big Aspire Atlantis coils, seems like such a waste, where with this Vaporesso Tank and Eco Universal coil system I just throw out the smaller core and replace the core!
Great idea for those who don't rebuild coils!

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
1. How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost each month?

I rewick at least once a week and new coils maybe once a month. Cost per month on my own coils? Less than $1 a month.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Folks, if you answered all the questions in on entry, we only count it as one valid entry; if you answered them separately, we count them more than one. Please notice! For those who already took part in, please do not edit your entries, otherwise it is difficult for us to count the number.

Another thing is, today is the last day for the warm-up part. Tag people to come, earn more prize! Bump!

RaRaRa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#1 I only use the RTA and RDA. Coils I change very rarely. Usually I do only replace cotton.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What do you think of this EUC tech
Great idea. Anything to save some $ , I'm down with!
  1. How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost eash month?
Just bought a 5 pack of kanthal coils for my target tank for 3 bucks shipped for a 5 pack. I change em every 3 weeks. When they start to look black and gunky! Probably vape mine longer than supposed to, but I can't tell a flavor difference. So I just keep vaping!

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Folks, so far we got less than 70 replies, according to the warm-up rules, we shall give away 2 vaporesso Estoc tanks, but to encourage more people to come in our official contest, we decide to give away 5. And as for the warm-up part winners, we will announce it soon.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Here we announce the warm-up winners selected via random.org from #2 to #73.

They are:

#15 mandikay
#30 iVape
#12 medup
2b34876e0e1e4d3917b346078290c981.png
4b77c1a38e48b3a56bfa8e60342a4f84.png
aadf0a0869c3cfe5c7481c57dc5a6cf0.png

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

For those who were not lucky enough, come and join our official contest here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/heaven-gifts-contest-vaporesso-estoc-tank-mega-giveaway—part-2-official-contest-started.277602/#post-1387360

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Very good. Congratulations to the 3 of you! Enjoy!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here we announce the warm-up winners selected via random.org from #2 to #73.

They are:

#15 mandikay
#30 iVape
#12 medup
2b34876e0e1e4d3917b346078290c981.png
4b77c1a38e48b3a56bfa8e60342a4f84.png
aadf0a0869c3cfe5c7481c57dc5a6cf0.png

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

For those who were not lucky enough, come and join our official contest here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/heaven-gifts-contest-vaporesso-estoc-tank-mega-giveaway—part-2-official-contest-started.277602/#post-1387360

Thank you HG for fun warm up! Cant wait for the real contest! So generous! Love new vape mail!

Is there 2 more to announce? Or was it a typo. @Heaven Gifts

"Estoc tanks, but to encourage more people to come in our official contest, we decide to give away 5."

Congrats
@mandikay
@iVape
@medup

Last edited:

maddogg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
congrats!
mandikay u r on a big time roll. think I should change my name.:)

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arrived in a few days! Thank you @Heaven Gifts ;)

This tank comes with a spare glass, 2 rubber o-rings (red and grey), 2 coils: EUC SS 0.5ohm and EUC clapton 0.4ohm, some spare stuff as well.
My first expressions are very good. Taste is full and clear, no problem at all. No leaking. Name of this tank is "ECO". Well.. This is little bit confusing because there is nothing "eco" about it - does not come with RBA head, you have to buy new coils = this is not "eco-friendly" :)) Anyway I am so surprised how good is this sexy beast! I recommend to use Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega with Eleaf iStick Pico ;) For 19 USD you can´t be wrong!

http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-Estoc-Tank-Mega-With-EUC-Silver.html

14xigdj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors