Become a Patron!

Ended-HeavenGifts Massive Giveaway: Win Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega - Warm Up Ends 9/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
----------------------Winner Announcement----------------

Here we announce the warm-up winners selected via random.org from #2 to #73.

They are:

#15 mandikay

#30 iVape
#12 medup
2b34876e0e1e4d3917b346078290c981.png
4b77c1a38e48b3a56bfa8e60342a4f84.png
aadf0a0869c3cfe5c7481c57dc5a6cf0.png

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

For those who were not lucky enough, come and join our official contest here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/heaven-gifts-contest-vaporesso-estoc-tank-mega-giveaway—part-2-official-contest-started.277602/#post-1387360

---------------------------Contest---------------------------

Many of our vapers in this community start to concern about the cost on vaping after they switch to vaping successfully, that’s part of the reason why some vapers start to learn build coils.

Now Vaporesso comes up a new idea, adopts a new concept on its new tank - Vaporesso Estoc, saving you much money, time and effort, while bringing same fantastic vaping experience as RTAs/RDAs. Sounds intriguing? Well, Heaven Gifts now gives you chances to win and experience this amazing tank and tech.

5ebae3d2c6ed769812a0e45bfe0ad095.jpg

Warm-up (Starts from Sept 20, ends Sept 27 ):

To enter the Warm-up, simply do any of the below rules:

1. How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost each month?

2. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post):
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- vk.com
- Pinterest

if we get 80 replies, we will give away 2 Vaporesso Estoc Tanks in our official contest

If we get 120 replies, we will give away 3 Vaporesso Estoc Tanks in our official contest

If we get 160 replies, we will give away 4 Vaporesso Estoc Tanks in our official contest

………

The rest can be done in the same manner. The maximum number of the prizes is 8. That means if we give away 8 Vaporesso Estoc tanks in our official contest, we need as much as 320 replies.

So how many we will give away, it is up to you. Please spread this surprise giveaway to all your friends!

Note:
1. Our official contest starts from Sept 27 to October 26
2. We will select 3 winners in our Warm-up part, the prizes are Vaporesso Estoc Tanks

3. Every participant can enter the Warm-up part for 6 times
4. We use randon.org to select winners

---------------------------------------About Vaporesso Estoc Tank-----------------------------------------

Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega is totally different from the traditional vape atomizers in the market. It uses an innovative premade coil, called as EUC (ECO Universal Coil), which is specially engineered to keep the sleeve while just replace the EUC in a convenient way instead of changing the complete coil. That means you only need to change the minimal part that is with heating elements while maintaining the metal sleeve at a reasonable cost and avoid any waste. What's more, the EUC is highly compatible with a metal sleeve option available, fitting into the mainstream atomizers in the market. It will deliver cloud-sized vapor with the purest flavor of your favorite juice.

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Many of our vapers in this community start to concern about the cost on vaping after they switch to vaping successfully, that’s part of the reason why some vapers start to learn build coils.

Now Vaporesso comes up a new idea, adopts a new concept on its new tank - Vaporesso Estoc, saving you much money, time and effort, while bringing same fantastic vaping experience as RTAs/RDAs. Sounds intriguing? Well, Heaven Gifts now gives you chances to win and experience this amazing tank and tech.

2. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post):
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- vk.com
- Pinterest

if we get 80 replies, we will give away 2 Vaporesso Estoc Tanks in our official contest

If we get 120 replies, we will give away 3 Vaporesso Estoc Tanks in our official contest

If we get 160 replies, we will give away 4 Vaporesso Estoc Tanks in our official contest

………

The rest can be done in the same manner. The maximum number of the prizes is 8. That means if we give away 8 Vaporesso Estoc tanks in our official contest, we need as much as 320 replies.

So how many we will give away, it is up to you. Please spread this surprise giveaway to all your friends!

Note:
2. We will select 3 winners in our Warm-up part, the prizes are Vaporesso Estoc Tanks

---------------------------------------About Vaporesso Estoc Tank-----------------------------------------

Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega is totally different from the traditional vape atomizers in the market. It uses an innovative premade coil, called as EUC (ECO Universal Coil), which is specially engineered to keep the sleeve while just replace the EUC in a convenient way instead of changing the complete coil. That means you only need to change the minimal part that is with heating elements while maintaining the metal sleeve at a reasonable cost and avoid any waste. What's more, the EUC is highly compatible with a metal sleeve option available, fitting into the mainstream atomizers in the market. It will deliver cloud-sized vapor with the purest flavor of your favorite juice.

Shared on Twitter...
How often do I change my coil? well I like building coils, I'm really quite setup for it, generally I only change my coil if my cotton is getting some buildup or if I want to try a different build... Right now I'm running a 26g twisted Kanthal Parallel with 26/32 Clapton at 3.5mm ID ohming out at 0.2 ohms..

How much does it cost me? About 1$

PS if I won this contest I would PIF to a smoker.

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the giveaway HEAVEN GIFTS!

Entry 1/6

Only use RTA's. Change wire coils every 3 to 5 days depending on performance
degradation. Wicks get changed out every 2-3 days. Cost? less than a dollar per
month.

2. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Entry 1
I change when they need changing - depends on how much it's been used, the juice and other things - I don't keep a log
currently cost is low because I stocked up on supplies before

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
about once a month @ about 3 +bucks a coil.I use the vaporesso ceramics.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I change my coils when ever needed but I only use rebuild able tanks. I shared on facebook and instagram but would like someone else to win. Thank you for all the amazing giveaways you do.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Entry 1/6

When building my coils they typically hang in for a week & wicks changed 2x weekly. I like using RTA's. Many times, coil replacements and RBAs.
Cost? Definitely less than $1 per month unless you include pre-made coil replacements.

2. Vaporesso Estoc Tank shared at the following social media websites:
*Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/robin.bjork.92 (unable to retrieve direct link to post)
*Google+: https://plus.google.com/share?url=h...Vaporesso-Estoc-Tank-Mega-With-EUC-Black.html
*Pintrest: https://www.pinterest.com/azgardener1548/vaping-saves-lives/
Another amazing giveaway. Thank you HEAVEN GIFTS!

mmotala44

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Abt 2 coils a month after currency exchange come to way over a dollar

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Once a week. Less than $1 per month for coils and wicks
2. Shared on Facebook:

23tqet3.jpg

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Change 'em 1-2 times a week. Wire and cotton costs me about $3-5 a month.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run about 7 different tanks with different flavors all the time so I try to change each one at least once a week, some I make, some are pre-made so it costs me about 8$ a month

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 1

I change coils ever 1 to 2 weeks at a cost of about $3 a coil so average about $8 a month.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Entry 3

I run multiple devices so my coils last quite awhile as they not getting the constant use like they would if I ran just one.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I run about 7 different tanks with different flavors all the time so I try to change each one at least once a week, some I make, some are pre-made so it costs me about 8$ a month

That's less than what I paid for 2 carton of cigarettes. And, I'm beginning to do what you're doing. I have 4 tanks and a RDA that I've been using. Three need cleaning bad now. I really like those small, colored, aluminum, threaded tank stands. I get them on eBay. They're weighty enough to build on.

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not often enough I am sure.........about 10 days - 2 weeks for the Guardian.......the coils run about $4 each so under $10/month

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- vk.com
- Pinterest

………

Note:

Entry #1

1. What do you think of this EUC tech
Great idea. Anything to save some $ , I'm down with!
  1. How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost eash month?
Just bought a 5 pack of kanthal coils for my target tank for 3 bucks shipped for a 5 pack. I change em every 3 weeks. When they start to look black and gunky! Probably vape mine longer than supposed to, but I can't tell a flavor difference. So I just keep vaping!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 2

Just bought a 5 pack of kanthal coils for my target tank for 3 bucks shipped for a 5 pack. I change em every 3 weeks. When they start to look black and gunky! Probably vape mine longer than supposed to, but I can't tell a flavor difference. So I just keep vaping!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 3

Black and gunky = BOUT THAT TIME! Probably vape mine longer than supposed to, but I can't tell a flavor difference. So I just keep vaping!

Shared on twitter

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Entry 1/6

I use RTA's. I usually change the coils once every two weeks, depending on how they are doing. Wicks get changed out every day becouse I change flavor. Cost? gotta be less than a dollar per
month.

2. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Entry 4

Sometimes I have to replace a coil before I even get a chance to use it - sucks when fire it and it fries cause of a nick or something.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Entry 6

I haven't bought any coils or building supplies for a few month cause I've been stock piling but over the past 2 1/2 years I've probably put out a few hundred bucks getting them.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 1

It really depends on which type coil I am using but I would say I can usually get 10-15 days from each coil if I'm using temperature control. I would say I spend maybe 10-15 dollars a month on coils between all my tanks.

Last edited:

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1) I change my coils typically everytime I re wick. Usually 1 or 2 times a week. ( I enjoy building though) typically I'll buy some wire from my local B&M which Costs around $6 or $7 and that typically lasts me about 2 or 3 months. As for my cotton I just go to the dollar store and buy organic cotton balls for about $1. This bag has lasted me 3 months so far and have used only about half of it so far. It wicks great and if you fire it up and juice it up a couple times before drawing from my rda or rta, you normally can't taste the cotton.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#1 entry
How often do I change my coils?
I have Several tanks so I try to change them once a month. I Vape about 33 watts so they last me awhile. I would say I spend about 50 dollars a month stocking up on many Different coils.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #1

I change my coils weekly. I only use coils for tanks that can be rebuilt. The cost per month is pretty small since I have a huge box of rayon that I purchased at Sally's and most of the time all I do is dry burn the coil and rewick it.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #4

1. What do you think of this EUC tech
Great idea. Anything to save some $ , I'm down with!
  1. How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost eash month?

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #5

Ceramic coils are the best flavor coils I have ever tried. I tried the ccell coils that come with the target tank, and I loved them! Especially the kanthal one , not that big of fan of nickle wire, so I didn't use that one much.

Was great flavor for over a month. I have since retired that coil, and been using stock prebuilt organic cotton coils. The Freeman stare coils, .25. They been vaping great as well.

This looks like a cool tank! And cheap! Love it! Send one my way vapesta clause! Ty!

Kirill_Nik

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2-4 times per month. It costs 10-15$

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors