ENDED - [Giveaway]Win the CoilART Dpro mini RDA!! - 5/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5/7
  1. Tell us what you thoughts on Dpro mini RDA? I like that it's single coil. I mostly use single coil rdas.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5/7
2.what features would you like to see in a future RDA? Find a way to keep eliquid out of the airflow holes. Its especially important if you squonk.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05/07
#Post 1
Tell us what you thoughts on Dpro mini RDA?
Dpro mini RDA is very interesting, although it does not look defiant. I like the ease and convenience of installing my favorite coils. I wonder how well Dpro mini RDA? I would like to try.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05/07
#Post 2
what features would you like to see in a future RDA?
I would like to see in the future RDA protection against e-juice penetration into the air ducts. I use squonk mod and sometimes in the dark I can not control the amount of e-juice supplied and overflow occurs.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5/8
  1. Tell us what you thoughts on Dpro mini RDA? I like that it's single coil. I mostly use single coil rdas.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5/8
2.what features would you like to see in a future RDA? Find a way to keep eliquid out of the airflow holes. Its especially important if you squonk.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05/08
#Post 1
Dpro mini RDA is very interesting, although it does not look defiant. I like the ease and convenience of installing my favorite coils. I wonder how well Dpro mini RDA? I would like to try.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05/08
#Post 2
I would like to see in the future RDA protection against e-juice penetration into the air ducts. I use squonk mod and sometimes in the dark I can not control the amount of e-juice supplied and overflow occurs.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hi Bro,

It's CoilART's Giveaway again,:bliss::bliss: CoilART DPRO Mini RDA Dripping Atomizer is a extremely compact 22mm diameter RDA features a postless build deck for single coils and 6 honey comb airholes on two sides (one side has 3 holes). These 17.mm holes can adjust the unique dual side airflow system via the stainless steel top cap, which will bring the smoothest and quietest restricted direct lung feeling to smokers. DPRO Mini offers large space for your creativity and DIY fun, and inside the juice well is deep to meet your large demand. 3 kinds of 510 drip tips are available for you to choose a best match for small coils, big coils and MTL style.

View attachment 136944

How to enter:

1. Tell us what you thoughts on Dpro mini RDA?
2.what features would you like to see in a future RDA?

Attention:
1. Each member can post 2 times every day; number your entry, for example, #Post 1
3. We will choose 1 winners via random.org on May. 6, 2019.
Have you had the draw yet? I can't find it.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5/9

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors