ENDED - [Giveaway]Win the CoilART Dpro mini RDA!! - 5/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05/13
#Post 1
Tell us what you thoughts on Dpro mini RDA?
Dpro mini RDA is very interesting, although it does not look defiant. I like the ease and convenience of installing my favorite coils. I wonder how well Dpro mini RDA? I would like to try.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05/13
#Post 2
what features would you like to see in a future RDA?
I would like to see in the future RDA protection against e-juice penetration into the air ducts. I use squonk mod and sometimes in the dark I can not control the amount of e-juice supplied and overflow occurs.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5/13
  1. Tell us what you thoughts on Dpro mini RDA? I like that it's single coil. I mostly use single coil rdas.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5/13
2.what features would you like to see in a future RDA? Find a way to keep eliquid out of the airflow holes. Its especially important if you squonk.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05/14
#Post 1
Tell us what you thoughts on Dpro mini RDA?
Dpro mini RDA is very interesting, although it does not look defiant. I like the ease and convenience of installing my favorite coils. I wonder how well Dpro mini RDA? I would like to try.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05/14
#Post 2
what features would you like to see in a future RDA?
I would like to see in the future RDA protection against e-juice penetration into the air ducts. I use squonk mod and sometimes in the dark I can not control the amount of e-juice supplied and overflow occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors