ENDED - End of the Year Giveaway! Uwell Crown, Smok TFV4 etc... - 1/27/16

PremiumVapeSupply

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Matt,

How about this... rather than include you guys on our social media raffle, we can run one specifically for you guys on here :) . In the fairness of competition, and for Vaping Underground itself, I can reset up a special raffle for all the members. Let's get this thread to 100 members involved and I can give away something nice.

How does that sound for everyone?

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Matt,

How about this... rather than include you guys on our social media raffle, we can run one specifically for you guys on here :) . In the fairness of competition, and for Vaping Underground itself, I can reset up a special raffle for all the members. Let's get this thread to 100 members involved and I can give away something nice.

How does that sound for everyone?
See Now your talking. No offence but alot on here don't even do fb. And I'm just a talker and it's just a contest to me. All though I like to win like anyone else. But for us that contest really upset alot of people. And you doing that would sure save face and get you a since of how things work here. And maybe try and sponsor a spot on the Jan 30 show of "mod envy" andvi think you have a different outlook about us. And us you:)

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Matt. Lol

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
o
your idea is fine and a good band aid type measure
but your not addressing the main issues of trust and being upfront. You were asked several times about your statement of people sharing your fb post 500 times and the fact the rules say 1 entry per person. You have ignored that every time. Your ignoring the fact that your comment of .0000098% was belittling to the VU community.

I dont fully trust you to do what you say if you did a separate VU contest. I mean you said before you were sending out sample packs to people her eon VU and now your ignoring that and say you want to run a special contests for us. YOu keep changing what you say

If I were you
1. i would reread this thread and your own comments very closely, and think about it all.
then decide..... on a clear and concise statement to straighten out any and all misunderstandings. and apologize wholeheartedly to the community
2. have several other people read the whole thread and your statement before posting it...listen to them and be sure you
A.mean what you say
and
B say what you mean
3. go to the contest sub forum
4. read its rules several times
5. Look through many of the very successful contests on this site. read their rules. see the response they got. see what if any negative and positive comments were included dont just look at one or two. there are dozens upon dozens of great, well run contests. There ar emany contests on here that do more then just foster good feelings form the communities but drive traffic to the site as well as get feedback on the site and help improve google rankings but creating backlinks
6. decide if you can really create a contest that would fit in with other successful contests on this site and one that doe snot hurt your profit.
7. if you decide to do this contest. make sure you create clear concise rules and explanations of everything.
8.then do 1 simple fucking thing after you start your contest here....DO WHAT YOU SAY and SAY WHAT YOU MEAN.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah me and you both was here when he said he was sending them sample packs out. I didn't get one did you get one Matt. Did anyone get one y'all speak up don't keep your big sample pack secret. We don't wana take it from you just that he really did it.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
no sample pack here...and i probably wount want one. a sample pack is normally jucie....i DIY. so premade juice is USELESS TO ME. now a sample pack of diy flavors im in for or a mod sample pack or a tank or rta sample pack thats great, but unlikely. I would take a sample pack of different wire gauges.

Hell im always ebter teh ones for things like diyflavorshop and onestopdiy. get to try out the flavors for free and them order the ones i like for my DIY supplies. I just one on econtest and got 2 free flavors for onestopdiy. the next time i have a few bucks to spare...im ordering so new flavors form them

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm hear either way would love to win a crown tank or really pretty much anything cuz even if I can't use it I can find others who could

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok here's a good one. Give us the rules I'll Give it benefit of doubt.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'll be picking the winners for the Juice Sample Pack at random tomorrow. Let's get this thread going then, and I'll do a Uwell Crown Giveaway for JUST you guys :D
seriously. i waste my time explaining the problem and give you some sincere advice...and this si what you reply... I GIVE UP.
I was pissed when the rules were changed without notification here. i was pissed ccz of the assanine responses. Now im done.

SO to all of you who come across this thread researching premiumvapesupply.com please allow me to give you my opinion:
1. they are WAY OVER PRICED. you can find much better deals with proven customer service at many other stores.
2. they are clueless when it comes to talking to or dealing with people
3. as proven by this thread they LIE and run SCAMS
4. When asked direct questions they ignore you
5. In other threads - NOT THEIR OWN - they bad mouth other vendors as seen here
We've heard horror stories about ecig lobby selling fakes, so just be careful where you guys purchase your coils from!
6. they interject themselves into other peoples threads to pimp their site

I would never trust them with my money and I recommend you don't either

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean the guy is trying to make up for it. He has offered to run a contest just for us. He really don't have to do that. So I say give him a break he is new. Got to be a learning curve there a little. This is a nice thread no point In junking it up with anger.. I say give the guy a chance. He is trying.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i was giving them the benefit of the doubt. I get it not everyone is good at this. Thats why i laid out some sincere recommendations. instead of thinking about them he just spewed more bs out which was more confusing. what did all that mean? that we need to get more people posting on here first before he'll start a contest???? That pure BS. He acts like hes doing us a favor if we are nice enough to drum up some extra attention on here for him. THATS THE POINT OF A CONTEST - to draw attention to your company in hope of increasing sales. He has stuff backwards...is still ignoring the questions and is just down right insulting and pissing me off. TBH i dont know why this pisses me off so much. most of these threads never bother me. but this guy is truly irritating me

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And a few of them sample packs. I looked back and I don't no if he was mistaking it what. But he said he was giving them out here and he changed up again tonite. Just saying

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i was giving them the benefit of the doubt. I get it not everyone is good at this. Thats why i laid out some sincere recommendations. instead of thinking about them he just spewed more bs out which was more confusing. what did all that mean? that we need to get more people posting on here first before he'll start a contest???? That pure BS. He acts like hes doing us a favor if we are nice enough to drum up some extra attention on here for him. THATS THE POINT OF A CONTEST - to draw attention to your company in hope of increasing sales. He has stuff backwards...is still ignoring the questions and is just down right insulting and pissing me off. TBH i dont know why this pisses me off so much. most of these threads never bother me. but this guy is truly irritating me
Nobody here really gives a flying fuck what you have to say anymore dude , you've made your points so either sit down and shut the fuck up and see how it plays out or go fuck yourself and do it somewhere else.. You have literally posted nothing but bitching and complaining here and it's gotten old. Yes there has been some fucked shit happening with all this but you don't have to go on a goddamn crusade man

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nobody here really gives a flying fuck what you have to say anymore dude , you've made your points so either sit down and shut the fuck up and see how it plays out or go fuck yourself and do it somewhere else.. You have literally posted nothing but bitching and complaining here and it's gotten old. Yes there has been some fucked shit happening with all this but you don't have to go on a goddamn crusade man
Well said chill dude

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well said chill dude

Sorry, I can understand bitching and complaining about legit issues(not saying there aren't any as there obviously have been) but to constantly badger about it like he has just gets old, at least your complaints haven't been repetive rants knowing that things aren't beng answered and still going on about it.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems willing to make an effort to find a happy medium to help settle the tension here.I'm OK with it.Everyone needs a chance.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems willing to make an effort to find a happy medium to help settle the tension here.I'm OK with it.Everyone needs a chance.
That's what I think. Give the man a chance. We all were new once

Yep exactly I figure we don't lose or pay anything besides the time it took to enter, no point in getting upset over shit

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cry me a river (Justin Timberlake )

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
67d479093cd3c55cd65353efdf7742d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let's get some samples sent out soon :)
I'd love to have one friend. I see your trying to make things right. And you don't even have to. So I'll give you a chance that's what this forum is all about making great friends and good contacts. So thank you

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes let's get on with the samples and then as you have said maybe you can do a separate giveaway just for the forum!?! We don't ask that you give us everything you offered to all of the different venues together but a fair chance would be great as a lot of our members don't use Facebook and would appreciate if you were to offer us our own giveaway! Thanks for the offer and if you are planning on doing the samples here good luck everyone!!!

sent from outer space

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Thank You @Diescum88 that was my thoughts exactly :)

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah would love to own a crown tank.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now we just wait and see if the company is as good as there word

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well guys he sent out a email stating that I'd won a sample pack of juice. And I looked it up on his site. That's more than a nice gift it's great. I sent him back my info so we will see. Thank you premium Vaping supply. For you kindness

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys he sent out a email stating that I'd won a sample pack of juice. And I looked it up on his site. That's more than a nice gift it's great. I sent him back my info so we will see. Thank you premium Vaping supply. For you kindness

Congrats man :) let me know how they turn out

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This came from rite here axel

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

congrats scooter...that means I will be getting the Crown jewel by tomorrow..:p

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope nothing here either, but I can only login through tapatalk

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors