Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
0e46cbfd044e5c8171f9f49d5cc12b92.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c86cd6ac0ab4155b4d39ac443463bf52.jpg

Thanks again for the opportunity to win! I would love to have a great tank like the Crown!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys!

Going to take full advantage of this awesome forum and the great members here.

Super simple to enter, 4 WINNERS!
1st prize gets: Uwell Crown Rose Gold Limited Edition
2nd prize gets: "Together We Can Quit Smoking" T-shirt
3rd prize gets: Black Smok TFV4
4th prize gets: 4 Pack of 0mg One Hit Wonder E Liquid Samples (60mL TOTAL!)

Winners will be announced 1/2/16 or earlier if reaching 2,500 Like Goal on Facebook
Winners must be US Residents of legal smoking age or older (18+)
Winners will be contacted after win, and MUST respond with address and proper identification within 24-48 hours of winning prizes.

12314364_1687434171499586_2026809847791560128_o.jpg

Rules:
Like Our Facebook Page ( www.facebook.com/premiumvapesupply )
Share Our Pinned Post
Comment On Our Pinned Post
Steal Underpants
Profit!

(The Last two were jokes )

STAY TUNED! Our next contest will be running RIGHT after this contest for the Limited Edition Uwell Crown. Numbered #485/500 in the WORLD!
Thanks for the chance to win

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome giveaway but I'm in the same boat. No fb Instagram or twitter

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys!

Going to take full advantage of this awesome forum and the great members here.

Super simple to enter, 4 WINNERS!
3rd prize gets: Black Smok TFV4

Winners will be announced 1/2/16 or earlier if reaching 2,500 Like Goal on Facebook
Winners must be US Residents of legal smoking age or older (18+)
Winners will be contacted after win, and MUST respond with address and proper identification within 24-48 hours of winning prizes.

12314364_1687434171499586_2026809847791560128_o.jpg

Rules:
Like Our Facebook Page ( www.facebook.com/premiumvapesupply )
Share Our Pinned Post
Comment On Our Pinned Post
Steal Underpants
Profit!

(The Last two were jokes )

STAY TUNED! Our next contest will be running RIGHT after this contest for the Limited Edition Uwell Crown. Numbered #485/500 in the WORLD!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
c908b93262dc95aeb18d4b45126b0e57.jpg
thanks for the chance

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
27889f1a1847747843a534556604c19e.jpg
thanks for the contest and including us, really hoping to win tried a crown a few days ago and feel in love with it and want one now...I honestly don't care what color lol but the rose gold looks sweet :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
8343a033b87ce4f52b3dddcd634621d6.jpg
so I'm not sure but I think think the rules changed on this contest. So it won't be ending today

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am assumming you are correct @Scooter 72. Found this update on their page

*****UPDATE*****: CONTEST WILL END FOR 2ND AND 4TH PRIZE AT 2,000 LIKES, AND 1ST AND 3RD PRIZE AT 2,500 LIKES.*******

3rd prize gets: Smok TFV4
5th prize gets: Sense Hydra Sub Ohm Tank

Contest Rules:
Like, Share, and Repost this image! More likes, more shares, and more reposts = more entries

Winner will be selected RANDOMLY through our algorithm machine (sponsored by woobox)

Only five winners, void where prohibited, USA Residents of legal smoking age or older (18+) and must provide valid identification within 24-48 hours of winning the prize.

Full Contest Details here:
http://www.premiumvapesupply.com/contest-rules/

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN EVERYONE! Thank you for the support!!
56e4edfb246f369c2a4141772b902836.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am assumming you are correct @Scooter 72. Found this update on their page

*****UPDATE*****: CONTEST WILL END FOR 2ND AND 4TH PRIZE AT 2,000 LIKES, AND 1ST AND 3RD PRIZE AT 2,500 LIKES.*******

Contest Rules:
Like, Share, and Repost this image! More likes, more shares, and more reposts = more entries

Winner will be selected RANDOMLY through our algorithm machine (sponsored by woobox)

Only five winners, void where prohibited, USA Residents of legal smoking age or older (18+) and must provide valid identification within 24-48 hours of winning the prize.

56e4edfb246f369c2a4141772b902836.jpg
Thanks for the update @Scooter 72

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wtf????? they changed the rules of it. they didnt post that here. They aret even at 2k likes yet. and according to the rules posted here winners would be chosen NO LATER then TODAY.

I call BULLSHIT if winners are not chosen today
I am getting sick and tire dof BULLSHIT contests.
I get its free stuff, but stuff like this and the damn ASOLO contest a few months back ARE PURE MARKETING BULLSHIT.
Come on here use the forum to get facebook likes.....and tell us you dont have to use fb to win just post on here to enter. Change the rules without changing it here....pure BULLSHIT and a sure fire way to make sure I go out of my way NOT TO SPEND MONEY with your company.

These types of scams should not be permitted to even be posted here any more

@Whiskey @Huckleberried @Countrypami @5150sick @Zamazam @TygerTyger @AmandaD
@PremiumVapeSupply

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
wtf????? they changed the rules of it. they didnt post that here. They aret even at 2k likes yet. and according to the rules posted here winners would be chosen NO LATER then TODAY.

I get its free stuff, but stuff like this and the damn ASOLO contest a few months back ARE PURE MARKETING BULLSHIT.
Come on here use the forum to get facebook likes.....and tell us you dont have to use fb to win just post on here to enter. Change the rules without changing it here....pure BULLSHIT and a sure fire way to make sure I go out of my way NOT TO SPEND MONEY with your company.

@PremiumVapeSupply
I certainly agree with you about changing rules after a contest has begun... however, the FB post where they updated the rules was done back on 12/14... the version before that did not include the # of likes needed. The contest was posted to the forum on 12/11... Winner to be drawn 1/2.. 1/2 is not over yet.. let's give them a day or two.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I certainly agree with you about changing rules after a contest has begun... however, the FB post where they updated the rules was done back on 12/14... the version before that did not include the # of likes needed. The contest was posted to the forum on 12/11... Winner to be drawn 1/2.. 1/2 is not over yet.. let's give them a day or two.
well based on original post I could give them to Monday afternoonish, since its the weekend. But these types of contest are just meant to drive traffic to their FB page to improve search engine rankings. I hate them like the plague and ignore them.

But this one was specifically CHANGED to include posts form here.
WHY?
cuz many of us said we dont do FB.

SO lets go change the rules....um ok I can live with that sort of....
BUT then not to paste the rule change here so those who dont use FB (the reason they change dit so posts here count) sounds like BS and marketing scam.

graechen did almost the exact same BS in the asolo give away

this contest just smells of the same crap

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

@PremiumVapeSupply
Wow did you even fucking read it? It says for 2nd and 3rd place! Reguardless maybe you shoulda just played as it was originally done...do I agree with posting contests on here that you have to go to FB, twitter or any other fucking site? No, but the admins allow it so boo fucking hoo ! Put on your big kid pants and live with it dude. Are you out any fucking money by it being extended? Sorry for being an asshole but it gets old seeing people turn into whiny little bitches who go crying for the mods at the slightest goddamn thing

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well based on original post I could give them to Monday afternoonish, since its the weekend. But these types of contest are just meant to drive traffic to their FB page to improve search engine rankings. I hate them like the plague and ignore them.

But this one was specifically CHANGED to include posts form here.
WHY?
cuz many of us said we dont do FB.

SO lets go change the rules....um ok I can live with that sort of....
BUT then not to paste the rule change here so those who dont use FB (the reason they change dit so posts here count) sounds like BS and marketing scam.

graechen did almost the exact same BS in the asolo give away

this contest just smells of the same crap
Then don't fucking enter if you know it's a load of shit....pretty simple thought process dude

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've tweaked the algorithm! Any posts made specifically HERE will be included in our raffle. Thank you!
what are you talking about
the rules they posted here are for ALL prizes.

im bitching cuz its down right scammery
and taking advantage of the members and the forum

IMHO they just SAID they include our posts just to look good and to drive more attention to their FB page. SO if they dont follow what they post here and cant bother to update this forum, then they are taking advantage of the graciousness of the hosts of this forum , and IMHO being totally dishonest...and will never see a penny of my money

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hmm
so they announced on their FB page 3 out the 5 winners for this scam of a contest
This has got to be our largest giveaway so far! Including instagram, the shares and the likes, and the tags, we've reached over 12,000 people!
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!
1st prize gets: Uwell Crown Rose Gold Limited Edition -TBA
2nd prize gets: "Together We Can Quit Smoking" T-shirt - Steven Kehret
3rd prize gets: Smok TFV4-TBA
4th prize gets: 4 Pack of 0mg One Hit Wonder E Liquid Samples (60mL TOTAL!) - Britni Wilson Nolen
5th prize gets: Sense Hydra Sub Ohm Tank - Joshua Apathy Miller

You have 48 hours to message us. PLEASE SEND A PHOTO ID to confirm your shipping address and AGE (must be 18+ to claim prize)
Thank you again for all the support and we couldn't have done this without you guys! This is another huge step for us to KICK BIG TOBACCO'S BUTT!!!

of course this was posted 3 days later then the announced give away time here.
And oh they didnt bother to tell anyone here in this thread
but im sure when they get back around to this forum they will invade other threads and talk about their products some more and what not like they always do.

@PremiumVapeSupply you have lost all credibility as a vendor on this forum to me. your lack of respect for the forum in general, changing the rules one place (FB) but allowing people in this forum to enter when they specifically said they do not use FB and then not bothering to post winners here or tell us the rules have been changed is just down right asinine. if you say you are going to do something stick to what you say and do it.

PremiumVapeSupply

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys,

Quick Update, we're adding more prizes soon. I've heard all your comments and we're really sorry if we lead anyone to believe otherwise. We've switched roles for the social media management around here, but I WILL be personally checking back on the status specifically for Vaping Underground. We've announced 3 out of the 5 winners already and their giveaways have been shipped.

I want you guys to understand the odds of winning however since you guys take up about 0.0098% of the total amount of people who have entered.

That's your likelihood of winning. Now, given that you guys have reposted it and everything, we take EVERYTHING into account. But there are people who are sharing about 500 fold of 1 post.

Again, best of luck. We do this as a service for all of the vaping community. Vape On, and Vape Strong!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You know @PremiumVapeSupply your response just goes to show how clueless you are and why you will not be getting my money.
do a search on google for vape things, outside of youtube reviews and companies selling things. VU IS the #1 resource for information in vaping. its google ranking destroy everyone else.
posting on here can hurt you or help you. there are vendors I would never have bough from if it wasnt for this forum. They showed class and people talked well about them on here
so that .000000000098% is BS yeah the people on here trying to win stand little chance..but people who see this thread and read it until the end may now be left with a seriously bad taste in their mouth over the way you changed the rules of a contest on here and forgot to mention it on here and how you insert yourself into threads adding little relevant information and are really just trying to pimp your store, and how you respond to facts when you are calle dout on it ( a week late and you didnt even address the issue of changing the rules)

more people will see how you behave on this forum then will see anything about you on FB or twitter etc.
in fact those types of shares often backfire, because people on FB hate being spammed with that stuff and block it and ignore that company in the future

Just because only a few people post alot on here doesnt mean there arent THOUSANDS reading and learning and watching hourly on this forum
as of this minute
MEMBERS ONLINE NOW
Total: 3,145 (members: 237, guests: 2,866, robots: 42)

thats 3100 people who could be looking at your despicable actions right now and deciding to never give you a penny.

just some food for thought

PremiumVapeSupply

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Matt,

Thank you for taking time to respond to us. We're definitely sorry we did not keep you guys updated, and in no way or manner meant any harm to you guys. We're a small family business, and in the fairness and equality of competition, we want to make sure that each and every person gets a fair chance.

Everyone in this post was included in the three rolls for the prizes originally and will be included on the final two.

Again, the statistic is only to show that we're just being fair, not to rub it in anyone's faces. There are still two chances of winning the Rose Gold Uwell and the Limited Uwell Crown.

I will also be randomly selecting winners for sample pack giveaways on VU. Those will be announced next week.

Thanks again to all the participants, and good luck to you all.

Vape On, Vape Family.

PremiumVapeSupply

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys,

a quick update. Although the "Likes" refer to facebook, the countdown also includes EVERYONE who submitted through VU. Next week, a few people will receive some free sample packs from us!

*****UPDATE*****: CONTEST WILL END FOR GRAND PRIZE #1 AT 4,000 LIKES AND GRAND PRIZE #2 AT 3,000 LIKES, AND 1ST AND 3RD PRIZE AT 2,500 LIKES.*******
Grand Prize #1: Rose Gold Limited Uwell Crown @4,000 LIKES
Grand Prize #2: Black Uwell Crown @3,000 LIKES

Contest Rules:

blink.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So who won? I looked on FB and didn't see a list...maybe I missed it.

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So is this a new contest or are you modifying the current contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I'm a little confused here you said our votes take up only .0098% and people on Facebook are sharing up to 500 times so by your rules they should be disqualified since your rules on your web site say only one entry allowed and one like and one share is considered an entry but in this thread you say to like share and repost as many times as possible could you please clarify that for me please

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I'm a little confused here you said our votes take up only .0098% and people on Facebook are sharing up to 500 times so by your rules they should be disqualified since your rules on your web site say only one entry allowed and one like and one share is considered an entry but in this thread you say to like share and repost as many times as possible could you please clarify that for me please

Yeah I just don't think there is no explaining it. I no it's a contest so why bitch right. But that's not the point. They started the contest said it would end 1/2/16 then they seen" oh we actually gona have to give this stuff away at a loss because we didn't sale enuff at there jacked up prices" so they change the rules. And then act like there trying to include us. But tell us not to expect to win because this forum one of the biggest there is to getting Vaping news out there there is is just so small we don't have a chance in winning. But enter anyways so more ppl will buy from them. Its a big joke it's gotta be. But I'm not laughing. And as far as Vaping goes everyone I no goes here before they buy anywhere in the world. But this forum only had a 000000.098 chance in winning. Hahaha

PremiumVapeSupply

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We have given away three prizes already. We are currently modifying the current contest for more prizes.

We did decide last minute to include the tallys of VU because of many requests to do so. Thank you all for the support.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I also went to the official rule and they state 1entry per person, (basically I thought extra share would just make more ppl like hence getting to the drawing quicker)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
they keep changing the rules..forget who they told could sign up, forget to notify people. they obviously arent very good at running contests or are just scamming everyone. This is a vendor I would stay very clear of.

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While I think it sucks they changed the rules a bit, I think @PremiumVapeSupply can change up the rules if they want to. They have already givin stuff away, and will continue to when they reach the set goal. If you don't like it you don't have to play. Remember this is a giveaway, free stuff !!

Last edited:

danblas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I just don't think there is no explaining it. I no it's a contest so why bitch right. But that's not the point. They started the contest said it would end 1/2/16 then they seen" oh we actually gona have to give this stuff away at a loss because we didn't sale enuff at there jacked up prices" so they change the rules. And then act like there trying to include us. But tell us not to expect to win because this forum one of the biggest there is to getting Vaping news out there there is is just so small we don't have a chance in winning. But enter anyways so more ppl will buy from them. Its a big joke it's gotta be. But I'm not laughing. And as far as Vaping goes everyone I no goes here before they buy anywhere in the world. But this forum only had a 000000.098 chance in winning. Hahaha

I agree. I have been vaping a while and am somewhat new to DIY ejuice and DIY builds but there is nothing that I have bought without going through this forum first. There is a lot of vaping wisdom here and it is a great guide for the newbie or veteran

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We have given away three prizes already. We are currently modifying the current contest for more prizes.

We did decide last minute to include the tallys of VU because of many requests to do so. Thank you all for the support.
Trust me it's not support

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
how was it last minute
you said you would do it a day after you announced it here.

you changed this scam so much, you cant even keep what lie you told where and to who straight

PremiumVapeSupply

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We aren't scamming anyone. It hurts myself personally to think that anything we have given out was to do a disservice to this community. Our goal was to reach as many people as possible and to give everyone a chance even though the odds were slim. We don't weigh anyone in any favor and we fulfill our duty as a contest provider.

Thank you to the continuous support though. We will make this system better in the future to make it more level. Right now, our goal is more oriented to social media, however once we plateau, we can set better rules so everyone can play together.

Good luck everyone

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok @PremiumVapeSupply since you obviously dont get it Ill lay it out
you announce a contest - Good no problem

some people tell you they dont do FB and would appreciate a way to include people on here who dont use facebook - no issue for you, no one is upset or anything

You say we will make posts form this thread count - Good for you excellent job

then you post on your FB the rules have changed - fair enough- seems stupid and many people dont like rules being change din the middle of a contest but still not a major issue.

the date arrives for you to announce a winner based upon your original post on this forum - and thos eof us who do not use FB discover you changed the rules on FB but didnt post it here - THIS IS WHERE YOUR TROUBLE STARTS.

I bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch - you finally reply and this is where your problem gets worse.
You could have simply said "OOPS we messed up by not posting the rule change here, we apologize and will try to make sure we keep this forum updated in the future on these cross platform contests"
THAT WOULD HAVE FIXED EVERYTHING.

INSTEAD

you post BS of how the people are facebook are sharing the posts 500 times, implying to many that the each share etc gives you multiple entries - while your rules say 1 entry per person - you get called out on that fact several times and refuse to acknowledge it period - so now your fucked up more and are digging your hole deeper.

you also in some opinions insult the membership here saying theres so few of us and we have this miniscule chance of winning - just keep digging that whole deeper and deeper, since this forum is read and searched more then any other internet website when it comes to who to buy from.

then you have said twice your giving stuff away to VU members and nothing has become of that.... so you look like a liar.

You need to stop, shut up and think about what you post on here. Because at this point you have dug suck a deep hole you may never get out of it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors