Become a Patron!

ENDED - Efun.Top Giveaway! Giveaway ! Ends on 4th Dec

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
16825fd86b25ad7ee0bed17eb22299ad.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A beautiful relaxing Sunday ........2015-11-15 10.16.20.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
641e7e1bfb0bd36f423ce1c33b06c6ea.jpg

Once I started vaping I started using all sorts of things from building to vaping to DIY it's like a whole new world

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once I purposely dried my wick before letting a buddy take a drag off it.... He went from to really fast.

Sent from my dos terminal.

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You don't diy eliquid until cvs starts wondering why you need so much skin moisturizer when winter is coming.

Sent from my dos terminal.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone it's been a rough day at work I was outside vaping and someone behind me bumps into me and I drop my mod and now it's all gone I was so mad and wanted to get a cigarette really bad I went to the corner store approach the counter and was about to ask for a pack a smokes cause I was so mad but I stopped for a moment and recalled why I stopped smoking in the first place (for my family and my daughter ) I turned around and walked out now with nothing to vape with I stuck it out today and maybe hopefully when I get paid I can try to buy me a new mod and tank but I know it will take a couple of weeks. The point is no matter what happened I didn't smoke and I feel proud of that! ☺

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone it's been a rough day at work I was outside vaping and someone behind me bumps into me and I drop my mod and now it's all gone I was so mad and wanted to get a cigarette really bad I went to the corner store approach the counter and was about to ask for a pack a smokes cause I was so mad but I stopped for a moment and recalled why I stopped smoking in the first place (for my family and my daughter ) I turned around and walked out now with nothing to vape with I stuck it out today and maybe hopefully when I get paid I can try to buy me a new mod and tank but I know it will take a couple of weeks. The point is no matter what happened I didn't smoke and I feel proud of that! ☺

What mod were you vaping?

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How's everyone this morning?

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On my way home from work takes about an hour and a half haven't vapes or smoked a cig but being strong been back and forth all day on the forums for motivation and it's help so soon as I get home il be back on again

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. 11/20

. “Electronic cigarettes are a potential lifeboat. No, they have not been tested and approved by the FDA.

“But if you were in a sinking ship, would you remain in the ship because the lifeboats had not been FDA-tested and approved?”

Source: Tobacco Analysis Blog

Dr J Nitzkin, AAPHP

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors