Forrest-Gump.gif

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Day VU !

Efun.top is giving away Smok Koopor Plus 200w TC Box Mod $39.99 !

What's more , Geekvape Twisted Wire Kangthal A1 28ga*2 15t is added to the Prize !

One winner will picked up on 4th Dec.

How can you get in on this action?

Easy!

Share anything related with vape to all of us , like funny vape picture , vape story or advice on us .....etc .

We will ship out your PRIZE within 24 hours of announcing the winner at absolutely no charge to you!

Good Luck and Happy Vaping!

Update: Some guy told me there should be a rule in the contest , I'm thinking what rule should be better but no idea , can you guys reply this post with quote the first floor ? :p
P.S. Please do not reply over 5 times thank you ! Don't want this lovely giveaway post makes other boring with it .

Smok Koopor Plus 200w TC Box Mod $39.99 Geekvape Twisted Wire Kangthal A1 28ga*2 15t $2.52

Just a heads up they have added a rule to the first post in case you missed it. :)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If they'd have had the no more than five post rule to begin with this thread wouldn't be 14 pages of repeated memes, some of them repeated on the same page, by the SAME poster!!! I really hope they do the fair drawing and just put all the entries in as one entry per poster, not one entry per post, otherwise this is gonna be some BS if they just draw a random post.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Update: Some guy told me there should be a rule in the contest , I'm thinking what rule should be better but no idea , can you guys reply this post with quote the first floor ? :p
P.S. Please do not reply over 5 times thank you ! Don't want this lovely giveaway post makes other boring with it .

Smok Koopor Plus 200w TC Box Mod $39.99 Geekvape Twisted Wire Kangthal A1 28ga*2 15t $2.52

5 total posts/member seems kinda light for a month long contest. Everybody will have 5 posts the first week and then it falls off the front page after a couple weeks. I think just saying no back to back postings would be fine, that would still keep it fresh, fun and competitive for everyone.

Thanks for the contest, that is a pretty cool little mod!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great rule.....maybe that should have been applied on the first day and not on page 14, after the post as much as you want rule was in play.

Also, I don't remember so many complainers on this forum. Maybe It's just in the contest thread area.

Funny how the one on this one has a similar name to the one on the other game. Very original.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
funny how most people play fairly and not spam threads. Its when people take advantage of the threads that rules end up being put into play. Generally these threads have a dont post back to back instead of a post limit. Unfortunately since it was an assumed rule and not a posted rule certain people spammed the thread back to back rather then at least giving someone else a chance to post in between so a rule had to be enacted.

OldCroneVapin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Much as I would like to win this... I am not photo shopping some picture, searching the internet for something stupid.

Advice on vaping.... just do it.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy Monday everyone!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am kind of winded why everyone says don't drip and drive when it should be said don't vape with all the windows up in your car especially if you are making some big clouds or there is someone else vaping with you!?! You might end up in a situation like this one!!!uploadfromtaptalk1447095832051.jpg

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1c528d6913dd2077ab38ccd7b4c6f1a9.jpg

It's vapor not smoke
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors