Become a Patron!

eLeaf istick 30W...

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IM the same I don't do sub Ohm I figure I get enough crap in the air as it is. Let me know how you like it and what tank are you planning on using I do build all mine with Jap cotton. Just curious is that you in your pic.:rolleyes:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IM the same I don't do sub Ohm I figure I get enough crap in the air as it is. Let me know how you like it and what tank are you planning on using I do build all mine with Jap cotton. Just curious is that you in your pic.:rolleyes:
I use a nautilus on my 20w got a nano for the 30w and I subohm with a mutation x V2 and vflip I really dont like building.

LOL nope

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Louisville is not 'southern' ;)
LOL I know that but I have to try LOL some people like red heads others like southern accents but a man in a cowboy hat and boots OMG
6a0105364a8fba970c01538f17893f970b-800wi.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL I know that but I have to try LOL some people like red heads others like southern accents but a man in a cowboy hat and boots OMG
6a0105364a8fba970c01538f17893f970b-800wi.jpg
Hmm... I have a hat and some boots...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just stopped at my local B&M they have the istick 30w $60.00 are you on crack not going to pay $100.00 for a istick and nano thx, he says how about the cloupor mini, really do your research
tumblr_llsifhaA721qa7glw.gif

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just stopped at my local B&M they have the istick 30w $60.00 are you on crack not going to pay $100.00 for a istick and nano thx, he says how about the cloupor mini, really do your research
LOL,With the cloupor he would prolly want you to sign a waiver. This is why I do most shopping on line the B & M just don't have a clue.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL,With the cloupor he would prolly want you to sign a waiver. This is why I do most shopping on line the B & M just don't have a clue.
I hear ya just got the ipv mini and nano for UNDER $75 and I did order the istick30w with a case I am just waiting and I hate waitin, instant gratification and all

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya just got the ipv mini and nano for UNDER $75 and I did order the istick30w with a case I am just waiting and I hate waitin, instant gratification and all
IM leaning towards the 30 watt instead of the 50 watt I like the feal ;)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IM also thinking that guy knew about the problem with the cloupor I would stay away from that B&M Did you mention the problems to him?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IM also thinking that guy knew about the problem with the cloupor I would stay away from that B&M Did you mention the problems to him?
ya he said well a few guys here are trying them out to see what happens, also said its when you charge on a pc or in car only lol jackass nope not buying here i walked out

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ya he said well a few guys here are trying them out to see what happens, also said its when you charge on a pc or in car only lol jackass nope not buying here i walked out
Good for you lol bad for him. I had a guy at a B&M try to sell me a svd for 168.00 I looked at him for couple seconds pulled out my svd then said I bought mine new for 37.12 . He sure had a blank look in his face lol. Noticed his eyes bug out little lol.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good for you lol bad for him. I had a guy at a B&M try to sell me a svd for 168.00 I looked at him for couple seconds pulled out my svd then said I bought mine new for 37.12 . He sure had a blank look in his face lol. Noticed his eyes bug out little lol.
I have been vaping 5 years know who fast tec is and am not going to be ripped off by people trying to make a fast buck and leave town
I wouldn't go back there either

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IM that way when I want something I want it now

Don't worry Wally you're not alone. Jim Morrison had you in mind when he wrote "When the Music's Over" We want the world and we want it now!;)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't worry Wally you're not alone. Jim Morrison had you in mind when he wrote "When the Music's Over" We want the world and we want it now!;)
Its called instant gratification. I have a istick 30w and IPV mini on the way and I STILL want to buy one NOW

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its called instant gratification. I have a istick 30w and IPV mini on the way and I STILL want to buy one NOW

The 50 watt will be out very soon and I'm very much looking forwards to getting it. I predict it will be available everywhere locally by March 1st. Both the 20 and 30 watt have been working great for me. Eleaf worked very hard to make vast upgrades in such a short period of time from the already remarkable original Istick.They are to be commended for their leadership and dedication. Online will always be cheaper due to less overhead. I do like to support local vape shops that are pleasant to deal with and treat customers well. Everyone is trying to make a living out there. You'll instantly know which B&M only want your cash and to rush you out the door. If they don't treat you with the kindness and respect you deserve then they are not worth your time or your business. You can get the 30 watt here for a very good price and very nice people to deal with. www.evape.us. (If you want another) I posted link above (different place) for anyone interested in silicone cases, should fit both 20 and 30 watt without issue. Hope you get your vape mail soon those are both excellent toys to keep you happy for a long time. Replace instant gratification with temperance and life becomes much easier. Nice Avatar btw, you and Whiskey are in the running for an Oscar on February 22nd:p

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Forgot to mention that the 50 Watt Istick will likely retail for only $48. Still amazed with how low Eleaf prices their devices when they could easily sell for much more. All I can say is GREAT NEWS for many people around the world on a budget.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 50 watt will be out very soon and I'm very much looking forwards to getting it. I predict it will be available everywhere locally by March 1st. Both the 20 and 30 watt have been working great for me. Eleaf worked very hard to make vast upgrades in such a short period of time from the already remarkable original Istick.They are to be commended for their leadership and dedication. Online will always be cheaper due to less overhead. I do like to support local vape shops that are pleasant to deal with and treat customers well. Everyone is trying to make a living out there. You'll instantly know which B&M only want your cash and to rush you out the door. If they don't treat you with the kindness and respect you deserve then they are not worth your time or your business. You can get the 30 watt here for a very good price and very nice people to deal with. www.evape.us. (If you want another) I posted link above (different place) for anyone interested in silicone cases, should fit both 20 and 30 watt without issue. Hope you get your vape mail soon those are both excellent toys to keep you happy for a long time. Replace instant gratification with temperance and life becomes much easier. Nice Avatar btw, you and Whiskey are in the running for an Oscar on February 22nd:p
I do buy local as well just this shop I have been in a few times and they act like I am not there, once they saw my gear it was a different story I do however like the other shop and had they had the 30W I would have paid the extra I Love my 20w could have ordered the 50w in a group buy but for me thats over kill. I have shopped there and Rock Bottom vapes is where I got all 7 20w from. I won't buy that kind of stuff from fasttec as I noticed even the coils are a lil different and seem to burn out faster. Thanks for the info much appreciated!!!! Oh and from what I heard the silicone case is for the 30w I was told by the b&m NOT to get it for my 20w just throwing that out there. I don't mind waiting a week but a whole month OMG. Thanks!!! don't like it to much I already have a new one in mind...

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do buy local as well just this shop I have been in a few times and they act like I am not there, once they saw my gear it was a different story I do however like the other shop and had they had the 30W I would have paid the extra I Love my 20w could have ordered the 50w in a group buy but for me thats over kill. I have shopped there and Rock Bottom vapes is where I got all 7 20w from. I won't buy that kind of stuff from fasttec as I noticed even the coils are a lil different and seem to burn out faster. Thanks for the info much appreciated!!!! Oh and from what I heard the silicone case is for the 30w I was told by the b&m NOT to get it for my 20w just throwing that out there. I don't mind waiting a week but a whole month OMG. Thanks!!! don't like it to much I already have a new one in mind...
Your driving me mad with your avatars mmm even put the reading glases on for it :cool:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My pleasure dear. I'm not a fan of fasttech either but some people like them and that's okay. Group buys are overkill, entirely agree. It's better to get it when it's available from a trusted source. You're a ahead of me, I own 5 and you're up to (7) oh my..... Time to piff out to friends/new vapors. If your local shop treats you like a ghost then do an about face and disappear. No room and no time for negative energy.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My pleasure dear. I'm not a fan of fasttech either but some people like them and that's okay. Group buys are overkill, entirely agree. It's better to get it when it's available from a trusted source. You're a ahead of me, I own 5 and you're up to (7) oh my..... Time to piff out to friends/new vapors. If your local shop treats you like a ghost then do an about face and disappear. No room and no time for negative energy.
LOL see what you did!!!!! I just had to go to that site u posted another 30w and nano on the way @Midniteoyl I think you need one to :p

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your driving me mad with your avatars mmm even put the reading glases on for it :cool:

And I thought you were married? Wifey is monitoring your computer be careful.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kanger SUBTANK OCC Coils (Pack of 5) these work in the nano as well right?? Sorry I use nautilus now I am listening to midnite and trying this

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kanger SUBTANK OCC Coils (Pack of 5) these work in the nano as well right?? Sorry I use nautilus now I am listening to midnite and trying this
Yes ma'am.. work in all three sizes of subtanks

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think hubby needs to stop making me mad I would probably stop shopping, I gave him my omega and mutation last night not even a thanks

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think hubby needs to stop making me mad I would probably stop shopping, I gave him my omega and mutation last night not even a thanks
Suuuree... its hubby's fault you shop too much :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Suuuree... its hubby's fault you shop too much :)
OH let me tell you, he bitched I spent $45 on JUICE from mushroom vapes so you know thats 4 60ml bottles right?? HE spent well you add it up 12 bottles from insane eliquid at $16.99 each PLUS 2 sample packs from 5 pawns PLUS a new zero mod and subtank.. I haven't even caught up yet!! Besides I only spend the extra money I got from the weekend and what my son gave me to get myself something

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL see what you did!!!!! I just had to go to that site u posted another 30w and nano on the way @Midniteoyl I think you need one to :p

Glad to help. The 30 watt and Nano work great together. I think it's the best setup you can get. You'll be very happy. I was looking at the IPV2 mini but will likely hold off on it until after I get my 50 watt Istick. I give away gear to friends all the time so it's nice to pay it forward and help people stop smoking. That to me is the greatest reward and the primary principle of our revolution. Enjoy your day:)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OH let me tell you, he bitched I spent $45 on JUICE from mushroom vapes so you know thats 4 60ml bottles right?? HE spent well you add it up 12 bottles from insane eliquid at $16.99 each PLUS 2 sample packs from 5 pawns PLUS a new zero mod and subtank.. I haven't even caught up yet!! Besides I only spend the extra money I got from the weekend and what my son gave me to get myself something
Wow we have a purchase war going on here and looks like hubby is ahead.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

All subtanks use the same coils. You can use the .5 ohm organic cotton coil with the 30 and 50 watt and the 1.2 ohm with all of the Isticks. These coils are superb.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad to help. The 30 watt and Nano work great together. I think it's the best setup you can get. You'll be very happy. I was looking at the IPV2 mini but will likely hold off on it until after I get my 50 watt Istick. I give away gear to friends all the time so it's nice to pay it forward and help people stop smoking. That to me is the greatest reward and the primary principle of our revolution. Enjoy your day:)
5 of those 7 went to other people both my bosses have quit and my office is vape friendly big clouds and all. I should have waited for the ipv mini 2 70w
Features:

• 510 Threaded
  • Loading resistance: 0.2 ohm - 3.0 ohm
  • Output Voltage range: 3.6 V – 8.5 V
  • Output Wattage range: 5.0 w – 70 w
  • YiHi SX330V2C chip
  • Floating pin
  • Visual operating system
  • Low voltage protection
  • Low resistance protection
  • High input voltage warning
  • Temperature Monitoring
  • Output short circuit protection
  • Reverse battery protection
  • Dimensions: 3-3/4"L x 1-9/16"W x 7/8"
  • Utilizes one 18650 battery (removable, not included)
Same body style & size as the first version

Oh close your eyes Midnite you do not want this one

VU Sponsors