Become a Patron!

eLeaf istick 30W...

Does anyone know if the silicone case available for this mod will reduce or, better yet, eliminate the firing button rattle?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't heard of one available yet, I could be wrong , but I think I would have grabbed one up if there were.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw some here.... http://www.cvapor.com/eleaf-silicon-case-for-istick.html. but I have never bought from here. the case looks like it covers the buttons and leaves the screen part open so it might help with button rattle not sure though. Hope this helps. And since the 30 and 20 watt are same button placement this would fit both.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hell, for $1.15 go for it!

Thanks all. I have not purchased the iStick 30W yet... partly because that reported button rattle will drive me nuts. If I could find out weather or not the case would help the rattle issue, it would help me pull the trigger on buying the 30W.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What I dont understand is why people run around shaking their mods?

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am loving my istick 30W

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is this for real? never heard of a 50W istick.

Clipboard01.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just wish they'd get some new colors. i need purple and pink bad.

Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like it should
9dc5b5d299ad2c4ba63a16a677dbe20d-2.jpg

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These look like they may be 30w Isticks. The 50w's have the screen and up, down buttons on the broad side. Looks like they have 50w's in pink too tho. Not sure which she was asking about.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks all. I have not purchased the iStick 30W yet... partly because that reported button rattle will drive me nuts. If I could find out weather or not the case would help the rattle issue, it would help me pull the trigger on buying the 30W.
Ok I had the istick over three weeks never did I once notice a rattle from the button until I read about it so I shook it hard to get it to rattle . I think if when you vape you do so while shaking the shit out of it then I would consider not buying one lol.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok I had the istick over three weeks never did I once notice a rattle from the button until I read about it so I shook it hard to get it to rattle . I think if when you vape you do so while shaking the shit out of it then I would consider not buying one lol.
If you've got Parkinson's disease, you've got more to worry about than a button rattle on an APV..Just sayin...:D

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IM so disappointed I put it in my mouth and try to shake it to get it to rattle but nothing happens except for bleeding gums.:confused:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IM so disappointed I put it in my mouth and try to shake it to get it to rattle but nothing happens except for bleeding gums.:confused:
Haha, mine does rattle but only if I rub over it alot or shake the damn thing. Since this has no g sensor to adjust settings, I rarely notice it.

carrielsal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
\
Saw some here.... http://www.cvapor.com/eleaf-silicon-case-for-istick.html. but I have never bought from here. the case looks like it covers the buttons and leaves the screen part open so it might help with button rattle not sure though. Hope this helps. And since the 30 and 20 watt are same button placement this would fit both.

DO NOT REGISTER ON CVAPOR.COM. Their site is not using encryption, putting you at risk for identity theft.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/do-not-register-on-cvapor-com.50630/

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @carrielsal I haven't registered just checked it out since one of the reps for the site posted in the vendors area.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I know is I value my pretty face too much to stick an iStick at 30watts, and now 50watts, that close to it. BAM!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you've got Parkinson's disease, you've got more to worry about than a button rattle on an APV..Just sayin...:D

Or make an appointment with a psychotherapist to discuss your OCD of why you feel the need to shake your mod like Maracas.:D

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know I will be hated for saying this, but they reek of cheapness. I love my Lemo(made by the same company), but somethings are just too good to be safe.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know I will be hated for saying this, but they reek of cheapness. I love my Lemo(made by the same company), but somethings are just too good to be safe.
Well, I took one apart and it is actually very well made.. No wiring/superglue/hot glue hack like in the cloupor and others I have seen..

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

And the post effect is:eek:

Periodontal_Gum_Disease_KC_Dentist.jpg

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My istick 20 has a lil rattle to the button... Nothing bothersome though.

I rarely shake my mods...

Basic common sense seems to evade the human race. This is an APV to use as instructed and with care. I've known people who drop them out of third floor windows, put them under their truck tires and even stick them in their toilets and they wonder why they have problems. Perhaps the industry needs to issue permits and certificates of completion prior to ownership.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I took one apart and it is actually very well made.. No wiring/superglue/hot glue hack like in the cloupor and others I have seen..
Well, I don't compare Chinese shit with other Chinese shit. I have a Vapor Flask and I know it's well made. But, a chinese Sig 100watt is as well. Guess I just blew the air outta my argument. But, everything made in China is not shit, so....... The iStick, looks and feels cheap to me.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I don't compare Chinese shit with other Chinese shit. I have a Vapor Flask and I know it's well made. But, a chinese Sig 100watt is as well. Guess I just blew the air outta my argument. But, everything made in China is not shit, so....... The iStick, looks and feels cheap to me.
Hahahha... :)

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahahahahaha, I can laugh at shit to look, weeeeeee

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahahahahaha, I can laugh at shit to look, weeeeeee
??

I thought your post was funny... But, a chinese Sig 100watt is as well. Guess I just blew the air outta my argument.

Reactions: Jah

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there is no accounting for crazy people, ya know

Reactions: Jah

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess.... Kinda..

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

He was a long term smoker. I hope he didn't get an Istick for the purpose of sucking on it to make the buttons shake, rattle and roar:D

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear it only fits the 30w
Looks like it would fit 30 watt also, if not you can trim it.
Actually the body is anodized aluminum so you don't have to worry about paint the ends are now made with stainless with stainless threading the interior looks very well constructed and the weight for the size is on the heavy side.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like it would fit 30 watt also, if not you can trim it.

Actually the body is anodized aluminum so you don't have to worry about paint the ends are now made with stainless with stainless threading the interior looks very well constructed and the weight for the size is on the heavy side.
I wanted to get it for my 20w and was told it is for the 30w so I ordered the 30

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of potential issues, please be aware that some of these from the first production batch have faulty 510 threading. Fortunately it's affected less than 3% of the first round we shipped. I think their tolerances on the new stainless steel 510 threads are a tad off. This nothing visibly wrong with them, but many tanks will only screw in half way. Of the two returned to our store I confirmed via pic that it did fit the customers Russian, but my Kaifun fit fine, as did an Aerotank and Aspire Vivi Nova, and Atlantis. However the Lemo and Nautilus were a no go. Clearly the threading isn't quite right.

Again, not affecting a huge percentage but I wanted to throw it out there. We've reported it back to eLeaf so hopefully the issue is only affecting the initial production run they did early in the month.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wanted to get it for my 20w and was told it is for the 30w so I ordered the 30
Cool hope you enjoy it IM still deciding on the 30 or is it going to be a 50 lol. Friend of mine has the 30 and works flawlessly.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool hope you enjoy it IM still deciding on the 30 or is it going to be a 50 lol. Friend of mine has the 30 and works flawlessly.
I just don't need 50w never go over 12 on my 20w

VU Sponsors