Become a Patron!

ECF Refugees!

I have not been on ECF very much in the last few years, but I used the same user name there. 5 1/2 year veteran vaper currently using a itaste CLK 1280 and a nautilus mini as my current set up. Stopped posting mainly due to working part time on Saturdays at a local vape store.

P1NkY

Member For 4 Years
ECF refugee here also, with same screenname.
Made (a few, admittedly) friends there, which I haven't seen here, (yet) unfortunately.
At least I see a couple of cool cats here, like Grimm Green and Twisted420!
Fhtagn!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For some reason, I was NEVER able to post or view certain threads. That place is junk anyway, out with the old, in with the VU

I am blocked from anyone seeing my new posts or messages.
I can read and like things but that's about it.

all for stupid shit like cursing.
Sorry I didn't realize we were all adults with virgin ears

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only checked out the diy forum and a few contests. However, I gave up on that forum. Did you say Mary Jane? :)
I wanted to try the flavor but wimped out.

it tastes pretty awful imo
like those pine tree air fresheners lol

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Actually its kinda like vaping a bad fart in reality. Its horrible stuff. I actually went out back in the woods and dumped the rest of it so it wasnt anywhere near my house it was pretty rank.

I believe I had to throw out my mini nova. not just the head, the whole thing.
ughhhh the flavor wouldn't come out

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe I had to throw out my mini nova. not just the head, the whole thing.
ughhhh the flavor wouldn't come out
Yeah its pretty bad. Tastes like rosemary to me. I tried everything so as not to toss it (including mixing with chicken & waffle) but decided I'd use it as a marinade lol. Turned out pretty good like a rosemary extract

Tapatalk: Samsung Note III

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not only banned from ECF forum, but also their chat!! My problem is that I'm Scottish born and tend to say things exactly how I mean them, and do not run things through any sort of filter that has been issued by "those who would be God". I don't start shit, but I will certainly put in my two cents if I feel it has worth. I feel immense pride that I may have caused Burnsy over there to seek therapy and perhaps many shots of whisky.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to get banned... Hahaha but for some reason I get warnings all the time...i love democracy and that's vaping underground
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess I'm a lucky sumbitch, I found this forum without ever going through the bullshit of ECF.
Therefore I'm not a refugee,and I'm thankful Joe created this place and saved me a lot of headaches.
I love it here,and I hate you all had to put up with the crapfest over there.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A forum should be like a vape shop....no rules beyond just common respect for others. If you fart, you'll get a few stares, but nobody is going to ban you right? Adults treating each other like adults.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am blocked from anyone seeing my new posts or messages.
I can read and like things but that's about it.

all for stupid shit like cursing.
Sorry I didn't realize we were all adults with virgin ears

@cherrycakes i saw you tried to friend me at ECF but there was no way to accept, probably because of your "situation" there. so i added you to my friend list anyway.

BrandieZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the world of vape;)

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i get having rules and shit but ECF takes censorship to a whole new level...and they didnt like my avatar <~~~ citing it was too sexual

and yes, i used the word shit BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN

i can go on and on about being cockblocked by the nazi moderators over there and constantly being reported by mod-wannabe-users but you guys already know whats up. im glad to be here and im glad i have my fucking avatar back

oh and cant even say vaporjoe over there without getting really crafty because of their filtering bullshit

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i get having rules and shit but ECF takes censorship to a whole new level...and they didnt like my avatar <~~~ citing it was too sexual

and yes, i used the word shit BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN

i can go on and on about being cockblocked by the nazi moderators over there and constantly being reported by mod-wannabe-users but you guys already know whats up. im glad to be here and im glad i have my fucking avatar back

oh and cant even say vaporjoe over there without getting really crafty because of their filtering bullshit

a garden hose is sexual? where are their minds????? :p

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They're hosers, eh

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thumbnailCAF6SE8C_zps512943c0.jpg

dickdrippers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
at least i can have my whole username here - and twisted is here? fuck'n a. looks like the right place for me

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Know what else I don't miss? Bored old retired dinosaurs talking shit about political matters. The Lounge was such a shit show, at least years ago.

Though, to be fair, I also ran across a fair amount of cool old Deadheads too. Most, if not all, have since made their way here, I believe…

Edit: So does everyone still have such a hard on for Provaris and Reos here too? lol

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Och! I'm a bored auld dinosaur!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Provaris not so much...save for The Ocelot. Reos are making a strong comeback. Still a cracking device.

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't know how else to put it! :p

And, to clarify, old dinosaur is more of a state of mind. I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself anymore (though will probably never get the luxury of retirement…though that's another tale).

But mayhaps I got a touch carried away there. Bitter old memories came flooding back lol

Interesting about the Reo. I guess what made me think of all that is how the Classifieds there are full of them more than any other type of device by far.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fair play to you. As a pensioner of almost ten years now, I can say that it is quite overrated. The Reos never quite list favour back home. If I did not already own damn near everything already, I might get one.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lasses get wee bones too! Sign that they would like a proper rogering.

@franciscan ... nice attempt in avoiding "moderation" :p :D :p :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roger

To roger is an English slang term commonly used to mean have sexual intercourse. However, it is used only for men towards Women, and not the other way round. It is also commonly used to describe the taking of a woman from behind.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
reminds me of a bumper sticker i saw yesterday...."honk if you love anal". wtf??????

btw, i heard no honking.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol

MKPM

AMG