Become a Patron!

DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Super... Just ordered my first rta through them. I thought they were a USA vendor, for some inexplicable reason, but my order is shipping from Hungary :eek: Noob mistake... Just hope it doesn't go wonky on me.
My first order from them was 3 weeks to my door. Can't tell ya the results of the 2nd one yet. Soon, I hope.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last years they were really bad
This year?!
I bought 2 items and my shit goes to
NETHERLANDS LOL before it comes to my mail box
25 days wait shit!!!

VAPE ON

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i have discovered.......if your trying to get cloned stuff form GB of FT or 3f even
you can get the same stuff for about the same price form a USA seller on eBay

now as far as trying to get authentics at the low prices. patience+vapecrawler+holiday sales+coupon codes from on here+mailing list coupons+VJ blog

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Guess I had better get settled in, then...
We've all been there, no worries. Generally if I need something soon, I stick to vendors in the states. Stuff I want, but don't need right way, I get from Fasttech, efuntop, 3Fvape or gearbest.

Gearbest does have a US warehouse, so it's possible you did order from there. Slimmer choices there, but they do have one.

StillWaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last years they were really bad
This year?!
I bought 2 items and my shit goes to
NETHERLANDS LOL before it comes to my mail box
25 days wait shit!!!

VAPE ON
In all fairness, they do say 7-25 days for the standard shipping method. I'm okay with that since I didn't really do my due diligence, but I know now not to blindly trust vapecrawler for country of origin.

I posted earlier in this section, I did receive my Pico from Gear Best with nothing ever being updated on the tracking until after it was already delivered. Mine also went through Hungary. It took 3 weeks to the day to receive (15 business days) all in all I would say I would order from them again but only if Fasttech doesn't have a good price. I ordered a DotMod Clone from Fasttech the other day and I received it already...took 6 days for a $10 product. I paid $1.12 in shipping to add some extra first class insurance. So I am sure anyone ordering from GB will probably get their product after waiting a month. Love to all.....Kim

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all fairness, they do say 7-25 days for the standard shipping method. I'm okay with that since I didn't really do my due diligence, but I know now not to blindly trust vapecrawler for country of origin.
My last purchase was supposed to be expedited but assholes change their minds cuz I have a coupon that maybe they figured, DAMN WE NOT GONNA MAKE MONEY LOL
Thy cancelled that shipping and they ship my stuff to Netherlands lol..

VAPE ON

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My last purchase was supposed to be expedited but assholes change their minds cuz I have a coupon that maybe they figured, DAMN WE NOT GONNA MAKE MONEY LOL
Thy cancelled that shipping and they ship my stuff to Netherlands lol..

VAPE ON
I recently ordered from efuntop, it got to Chicago within a couple days, yesterday, instead of coming south, it went north. Now, it's in Wisconsin. So instead of being 2 states away, it's now 3 states away. :slowclap: I've had more trouble, lately, with USPS than I've had with China shipments.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
see joe just posted a deal for the new troll v2 rda
its $1690 shipped from GB
well go to 101vape
they have it for 19.99
1.99 shipping
and they have the tsunami 22 on sale today for 15
so for $37 i can get all that
and have it in like 4 or 5 days