Become a Patron!

DIY...a little different...

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the fuck does mixing percents have to do with it? That's all you and Burley talking about percents. All I said is that there are shills in the DIY forum.
Time, with all due respect, this is (I think) the second time in this very thread chain that you've utterly failed at reading comprehension. Not trying to stir the pot, but lo and behold, this thread continues and, wouldn't ya know it -- we're still missing the mark.

Dude. I will bust out the mac and cheese analogies again, so help me God...

:zombie:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You said-
"There are shills that started the low percentage trend. Whether you want to accept it or not."

I wanted to understand your theory. I think I know why you said it now.

Um, yeah. :)

Both people in this thread that work for a DIY company are mixers that were into the low percent trend. Those two, and others, helped start the low percent trend. That's a simple statement.

Somebody else made the argument that it was some kind of conspiracy. I have no theory, just observations. :)

Because I'm struggling to figure out how a company benefits by trying to push a message along the lines of "don't use so much of our product next time," otherwise.

I did not bring up that the two were related in some kind of conspiracy, somebody else did. For some reason, you're trying to tie me to a point I didn't make. :)

If I said that it rains when it is cloudy outside and somebody else said they don't believe the clouds are purposely trying to get me wet, would you assume I'm making the argument that clouds are trying to rain on me? :)

It rains when it's cloudy. There are shills that started the low percentage trend. No conspiracy is needed to believe either statement. :p

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Um, yeah. :)

Both people in this thread that work for a DIY company are mixers that were into the low percent trend. Those two, and others, helped start the low percent trend. That's a simple statement.

Somebody else made the argument that it was some kind of conspiracy. I have no theory, just observations. :)

I did not bring up that the two were related in some kind of conspiracy, somebody else did. For some reason, you're trying to tie me to a point I didn't make. :)

If I said that it rains when it is cloudy outside and somebody else said they don't believe the clouds are purposely trying to get me wet, would you assume I'm making the argument that clouds are trying to rain on me? :)

It rains when it's cloudy. There are shills that started the low percentage trend. No conspiracy is needed to believe either statement. :p

Both people??

Okay I am a bit slow here.. I know @wllmc works for BCF.... who is the other person and where is the paycheck??
I really gota know this one.. :drunk:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Time, with all due respect, this is (I think) the second time in this very thread chain that you've utterly failed at reading comprehension. Not trying to stir the pot, but lo and behold, this thread continues and, wouldn't ya know it -- we're still missing the mark.

Dude. I will bust out the mac and cheese analogies again, so help me God...

:zombie:

You so funny.. I'm hungry and need a big bowl full ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Rather than argue semantics, I'll just quote. ;)

My point remains the same, no matter how you define yourself. :)

umm no.. I do not receive a weekly paycheck from Flavorah. I am not an employee, it is not the same thing.
I am an affiliate and I made a whole 60.00 from Dec till last month. Would you classify that as a paycheck? :)
If you would like to support my recipes and other odd tidbits tho.. please click here

As far as my "shrilling" tho.. and you have known me for a mighty long time.. if "I" like something, I will talk about it, and that is what I do, just like anyone else.. As far as low percentages or amounts.. yeah lets see you make a 30% recipe using flavorah.. go ahead.. and video you vaping it too, while you are at it. Flavorah is an ultra concentrated flavor company.. It is way different than your standard mixes.. and I love it.. there are a few other companies out, using a few labs that specialize in ultra concentrates I do not discuss, mainly do to the nature of what I do. but in the mean time.. carry on ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, albeit a small one. And affiliate links are very much against VU rules.

A small one.. lolol.. for hours of work with helping others.. it's more like a tip, a thank you.. not a paycheck. I def can not eat on it or pay a single one of my bills. It isn't meant to be.. As far as against the rules, my link is more of an advertisement for flv, than anything else.. nor is it blatantly obvious. but feel free to support me in my cause. I love to educate anyone willing to try for themselves.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Affiliate links are fine on your own site, emails, etc. I use them myself on occasion. Just not within the VU forums.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and you have known me for a mighty long time.

I have. And I like you, personally, just fine. I didn't bring you into this thread, you brought yourself as did will. :)

I said very early that I would not name names or give details on any information. I did that because it was not my intent to call out individuals. I was simply clarifying what another poster brought up, that shills do exist on the forum. And you do prefer low percentage flavor vapes. :p

But I didn't call anyone out. Some shills I like, personally, and some I don't. :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but the discussion concerns the happenings within VU, not outside the forum.

okay.. so why are we talking about me being an affiliate, other than my own admission??
It isnt a paycheck, not week to week or even month to month.. I barely make enough to take me out on a date
so.. again, other than me talking about what I do, and how low I go... boy this thread is severely hijacked.. oh look.. Squirrel! ^_^

I have. And I like you, personally, just fine. I didn't bring you into this thread, you brought yourself as did will. :)

I said very early that I would not name names or give details on any information. I did that because it was not my intent to call out individuals. I was simply clarifying what another poster brought up, that shills do exist on the forum. And you do prefer low percentage flavor vapes. :p

But I didn't call anyone out. Some shills I like, personally, and some I don't. :D

Yeps I know, Time.. I do.. I just find it funny, but sad, as I dont always have the time to sit on the forum here and have fun with you guys..
Just know I do miss some, love some and can leave some ;)

VU Sponsors