Become a Patron!

Defender Heatvape 25 mini mod

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... Nice ring @Dissonance , I'm a vintage, fine jewelry freak - oh wait, I'm bad - wrong topic. Yea, the screw on the E-LVT was a pain (and too tiny to find, if dropped), but it charged OK with the USB. Very sturdy & nice hand feel with the silicone. I hope the Heatvape is similar, just a tad lighter in weight - but still sturdy & shock-resistant.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Mini Bomber line. Nice ergonomics and colors especially the light blue and orange. Fire button in the perfect place.

china_new_innovative_product_vv_vw_mod.jpg

And from a vertical angle.

HTB14RfHHXXXXXcXXFXXq6xXFXXXb.jpg

Last edited:

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
I would be interested in a 50 w version. Just what we all need, another choice in the 50 watt < category, but I still want one, lol!!!!!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's the new trend of more devices to cater to societies unrestrained addiction for wanting it all. I'm spending well below what I used to spend on cigarettes but I'm in the minority. I know many people who are hopelessly trapped in the craze. Time to pay the mortgage? "Oh no, I blew it at the vaping vasino" please be understanding to my plight. I promise to do better next month with the aid of my financial planner.

FWIW, I got my son an iStick iLeaf i30W iSomething. Given its popularity, I was surprised that vs. the Defender the iStick i30W is the one that's a bit tinny, rattly on the buttons, and its offset connector makes it look kinda silly with the new serious and massive atomizers. For the money, around $30, it's a good deal, probably the best deal at the moment. And it works as well as any. The output is flat DC once you put a load on it.

IMHO it's a bad time to be buying these 20-30 watters as the next wave of cool and well-priced 50s is right around the corner, like that SMOK 50/65 W unit w Blue-Tooth. Wow, can you believe a ~ $60 device with remote control, iPhone mobile app, and programmable curves, like the $400 S&B Crafty!

IMG_8300xcm.jpg

@Dissonance, yeah, sure, it's one of the many forms of compulsive acquisition, Gear Acquisition Syndrome or GAS as it's called by the studio freaks. With Asian guitars, for instance, getting to be so good and so cheap, say a Telecaster type for $129 that's better than all but the very highest end Fender originals, it creates a perfect storm of deal-mania, tweaking and know-how, boosting one's sense of worth, camaraderie, better gear to better play, it all comes together. I see people who have 40+ guitars and are still hunting for new ones.

With vaping, what started as a way out of a miserable addiction to sucking on a toxic waste dump becomes something that's enjoyable, tweakworthy and fun. It's a good trade any day. Two packs of cigarettes a day is easily a 300 Euro a month habit. With just a little restraint you can be a well geared-up vaper for 300 Euros a month. Are there really people whose children go hungry as they fondle their latest vape-mail? I suppose there are extreme cases of everything.

As I head towards the 5 year vaping post-smoking mark, it gets a little harder to justify dropping shekels on another mod. Kind of silly saying it's cheaper than, what, smoking? Good thing my wife is fundamentally supportive.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors