CountryPami's Place

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I had trouble sleeping last night. I was still up when the sun came up! :confused:

I hope you get some sleep, Pami. You too, Steve. No matter if you're up doing stuff and look at the clock and say, Holy Moses, it's 2am already, or just trying to sleep (Oh, the tossing and turning is awful), deprivation is a mean thing. Melatonin is good to doze off. Or, other meds if prescribed.

Don't you feel like a zombie when that happens? I feel your pain, Sista. I had to go to physical therapy yesterday, and she was relentless. I did manage to get a few winks in late this afternoon, but if I don't hit the sheets like a huge bag of potatoes, I'll be one hurtin' spud. According to my new calendar schedule, I'm supposed to take my evening meds at 10:30pm (15 min), and be in bed by 11pm. Not going to happen tonight. I have 6 legal documents I need to finish and get notarized tomorrow.

LETS NOT GO HERE

Lack-of-sleep.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. You know what day it is lol. I’m not going to be the one to say it. Steve will post a pic for us lmao. Have a good day and see ya later !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We had a cold front come through last night... it's 66 degrees in my house right now. Brrrrrrrrrr
Hope y'all are getting a better start to your day than I am.

319585.gif

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Physical therapy again. She wanted me to start twice a week. I told her I wanted to be pushed. So, M-W-F it is. My muscles are so atrophied from my back issues, I pushed like I did when I hired a personal trainer in '96 for my 1997 20 year reunion! I could hardly walk when I got home.
I hope none of you got beat up today. :cuss2:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Boy, this week has flown by. Happy Friday, everyone!

Would anyone here have the bottom glass seal for a Tobeco Super Tank Mini? I have one that half melded itself to the glass and when I tried pulling it off while cleaning, I tore it. I gave it the benefit of the doubt last week only to find eliquid all over the paper towel I used.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning y'all. First post in this thread. Nice place to come and just hang out. Hope everyone has a great day! Figured I'd go a little retro this morning :)

giphy.gif

Hello and Welcome to my neck of the woods! :wave:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy, this week has flown by. Happy Friday, everyone!

Would anyone here have the bottom glass seal for a Tobeco Super Tank Mini? I have one that half melded itself to the glass and when I tried pulling it off while cleaning, I tore it. I gave it the benefit of the doubt last week only to find eliquid all over the paper towel I used.
Hello, Fast Tech has o rings for them I bet. Measure the width of the seal and order the new ones. A dollar or less. For 50 :blowkiss:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello, Fast Tech has o rings for them I bet. Measure the width of the seal and order the new ones. A dollar or less. For 50 :blowkiss:

Thank you!!! I also need a flat o-ring for a Clieto tip. Flat should be impossible. I'll try posting in the Spare Parts thread, too. Maybe someone will put it as a Sticky. Everyone needs a spare part now and then!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Took the kids to see Infinity Wars today. Great movie, but the wife and I both wanted to vape during the movie so friggin' bad! This is one of many reasons I don't like seeing movies in the theater. But it was a lot of fun, no vaping aside.

This is where a tiny vape device comes in handy. Blue or *uul? Glad you had fun.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Took the kids to see Infinity Wars today. Great movie, but the wife and I both wanted to vape during the movie so friggin' bad! This is one of many reasons I don't like seeing movies in the theater. But it was a lot of fun, no vaping aside.

I still use my iStick TC40W and a Nautilus Mini in places you really shouldn't be vaping. Not as long of a hit and hold it as long as possible then exhale in to jacket. But you know these things~! :giggle:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Still trying to do damage control for the threads that people have been going on and on and on lol. @SteveS45 thanks for your friendship and good intentions. Have a good day everyone !
Breazy, your a good man. The people that count know the haters are full of shit. If they want to say bad shit about anyone I am available. :cool::wait::bliss:

VU Sponsors