VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm in Ohio and guns go off every day here. I'm on the outer edge of the city and they shoot em' off in the city anyways. 4th of July and New Year's you would think we were at a shooting range!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooooooh, shopping!... Whatcha get?
A crap load of flavors & supplies from BCF, Wasp Nano, 4 18650s, 2 20700s, & a pulse 80w squonk box. Super stoked to get my orders & BCF & 3FVape orders usually arrive pretty quick...but waiting still sucks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ooooooh, shopping!... Whatcha get?

There's something wrong with me!!! Seriously! I'm afraid. I thought it was a dream. I had Chuck try to shake me out of it. Nothing worked!
I'm doomed. I'm doomed! I have 32 tabs open for this holiday sale! What have I done?
NOTHING. I'm NOT freaking out about shopping!!! I haven't purchased one thing. I hope I can sleep tonight.​

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's something wrong with me!!! Seriously! I'm afraid. I thought it was a dream. I had Chuck try to shake me out of it. Nothing worked!
I'm doomed. I'm doomed! I have 32 tabs open for this holiday sale! What have I done?
NOTHING. I'm NOT freaking out about shopping!!! I haven't purchased one thing. I hope I can sleep tonight.​

The mind is always the second thing to go... :(

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
happy-sunday-pastor-ran-2.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay. I am looking for a few RDTAs:
Dead Rabbit
Loop
*Recurve* (really want this)
Drop
Sigelei 213 Squonker, or better

I'll find one, then go to another site and see 2 others, etc. I'm of course trying for the best prices and promo codes.
If you just happen to stumble on any of these, please let me know.

I need to be at a family function in 2 hours No time to look! I'll have my 10" tablet with me. Oh, better install Tap-a-Talk!!!
I'm off to get ready.....

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Legion is such a weird show, but it's really good if you can get to the point that it makes sense...plus, it's helping keep my mind off of the fact that I'm waiting on my orders... Kind of.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Legion is such a weird show, but it's really good if you can get to the point that it makes sense...plus, it's helping keep my mind off of the fact that I'm waiting on my orders... Kind of.

I tried to watch it... normally in to that kind of stuff... but I didn't make it through season 1. Right now I'm watching Bridges of Madison County.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried to watch it... normally in to that kind of stuff... but I didn't make it through season 1. Right now I'm watching Bridges of Madison County.
I have no idea what Bridges of Madison County is... I've heard of it but no idea what kind of show it is. Any good?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have no idea what Bridges of Madison County is... I've heard of it but no idea what kind of show it is. Any good?

Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood. It's about an affair, true love, and doing the right thing. Have the tissues handy.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Better than Gran Torino?... That sounds unlikely, though my Korean roots may be making me a little biased. Plus, you know, still haven't watched Bridges...

I don't think I've ever seen Gran Torino. But Bridges and Pale Rider would be my top two Eastwood movies.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's ribs on the grill today. Made some Bacon Ranch mac salad to go with. Have a great day y'all!! :stars2:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew it, I just knew it.:facepalm: Hey we are grilling, come over and have some drinks and food. :wave: I bite the hamburger baited hook. Get there, in the pickup is a large long box. :oops: we bought a shade, we could use your help putting it together. :wait: The damn thing is the size of a aircraft hanger. Instructions say it can be assymbled in under one hour.:( Yea, by the fuckin Seabees. Screwed again :sneaka:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought a golf cart for my wife today, YAY! She's been wanting this for a long time so that she & the kids can do more during the day. Pulled pork came out great, all in all it has been a great day. I'm ready for bed now...damn, it's only 5:30! But, of course at 9:00 I won't be tired at all.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought a golf cart for my wife today, YAY! She's been wanting this for a long time so that she & the kids can do more during the day. Pulled pork came out great, all in all it has been a great day. I'm ready for bed now...damn, it's only 5:30! But, of course at 9:00 I won't be tired at all.

If that golf cart needs to be assymbled I'm under my water bed, and I ain't coming out:wait:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I wasn't sure how today was gonna end up when our electric went out at 1:40pm. Thank goodness I already had the mac salad made. It finally came back on about 3:30pm. House didn't get too uncomfortably hot, but it was on its way. Got over to Mom's and she surprised me with Ribeyes! Ooooooooh yeah! Screw the ribs!! All in all it turned out to be a great day. Too hot to be outside but I'm an a/c girl anyways.

I've always wanted a golf cart too. Would be sooooooo handy for that 300 ft track 1 way to the mailbox.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Early evening check in. Nothing yet but just waiting for the "ones" who come on with like one post and complain their order didn't go right out or their age verification didn't work lol. Have a good night and see ya in the am !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Early evening check in. Nothing yet but just waiting for the "ones" who come on with like one post and complain their order didn't go right out or their age verification didn't work lol. Have a good night and see ya in the am !
Or the "coupon says expired" lol

VU Sponsors