Become a Patron!

Closed

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"To a brave man, good and bad luck are like his left and right hand He uses both"
-St Catherine of Siena

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted"
-Albert Einstein

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man"
-Rabindranath Tagore

Soupnazi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In not really a religious guy, but I would like to reach out and encourage someone to start a new post for the followers of faith and god. Since the conditions of release was no posting on social media under false names, the original poster of this thread is gone. If it was your 8 year old daughter, im sure you would feel the same.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"It is better to fail at your own life than to succeed at someone elses"
-André Gide

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge"
-Adolf Hitler

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@DrCarlVMessano I welcome you to share your biblical positions. If I had offended you in any way I apologize. It is only my intention to affirm the power of faith. Again I apologize, I will in future attempts make quotes from more appropriate authors.

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hitler was evil. People's faith he could not take from them. It just shows the power of faith.

Made the right point Arty , even tyrants fear faith .

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
No need to apologize art , your explanation was enough. The Hitler quote threw me . I have a very simple historical biblical position..... Calvinistic and faith alone in Christ alone .......a recovering Catholic if you will

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth.
Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the clean of heart, for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when men reproach you, and persecute you, and speaking falsely, say all manner of evil against you, for My sake.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lord Jesus, faith in your word is the way to wisdom, and to ponder your divine plan is to grow in the truth. Open my eyes to your deeds, and my ears to the sound of your call, that I may understand your will for my life and live according to it."

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please keep in your thoughts daily our thousands of veterans who remain homeless, injured and in mental anguish. The thousands of Christians persecuted, crucified and murdered and children in slavery in the middle east for their beliefs. Pray for our leaders to show strength to stand for good and show strength and resolve to correct these injustice. Show support for those that do be counted in the eyes of God. Evil is spreading in the world It will come to Europe and our shores. Stand for good no matter if you are a Christian, Jew, or Muslim or a non believer.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"You are not responsible for what people think about you. But you are responsible for what you give them to think about you"
-Stanley Ferrard

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love"
_
-Mother Teresa

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a Catholic I wish the Pope would stick to spiritual matters and the genocide of Christians as the vicar of Christ on this world then his political beliefs as a man.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Be kind to unkind people - they need it the most"
-Unknown Author

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted"
-Albert Einstein

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus help me, your servant whom you have redeemed by your
Precious Blood.
In every need let me come to you with humble trust saying
Jesus help me
In all my doubts, perplexities and temptations
Jesus help me
In hours of loneliness, weariness and trial
Jesus help me
In the failure of my plans and hopes
Jesus help me
In disappointments, troubles and sorrows
Jesus help me
When I throw myself on your tender love as a Father and a Saviour
Jesus help me
When I feel impatient and my cross is heavy
Jesus help me
When I am ill, and my head and hands cannot do their work
Jesus help me
Always, always, in joys or sorrows, in falls and short-comings
Jesus help me and never forsake me. Amen.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Lord Jesus, by your cross you have redeemed the world and revealed your glory and triumph over sin and death. May I never fail to see your glory and victory in the cross. Help me to conform my life to your will and to follow in your way of love and holiness."

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would need 250k my wife lost her job a year ago and now works 2 part time jobs. My savings has been going to my property taxes... But I'm lucky alott of people have lost all.
You got that right, or on the razor's edge of losing it all.
With lucky and prayer I might actually pull out of that razor zone of losing it all.
I lost my job and mom got diagnosed with cancer, given 6 months to live and we refocused everything into getting her well. Now nearly four years, 200+lbs combined weight loss she is still kicking ass and vaping happy.

Now if I can get this job with the state then all will be grand, climbing out of the hole of sacrifice of nearly everything is daunting.

Soupnazi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Soupnazi I'm guessing your saying Franciscan was not what he said he was? If that's so I agree we should close this out.

Yup, under local laws here convicted child molesters can not post on social media under false names.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh God that is beyond horrific. That is the lowest act a human can commit. Especially if you claim to be a man of God you know your evil. My prayers go to that child and her family. I hope fransican finds a hole to crawl into and lives in agony for the damage he has caused too the innocent. I will no longer post in this thread so it closes, so that name that stared this in bad faith or cover for his fuck ed up mind is not associated with anything

Soupnazi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh God that is beyond horrific. That is the lowest act a human can commit. Especially if you claim to be a man of God you know your evil. My prayers go to that child and her family. I hope fransican finds a hole to crawl into and lives in agony for the damage he has caused too the innocent. I will no longer post in this thread so it closes, so that name that stared this in bad faith or cover for his fuck ed up mind is not associated with anything

I would encourage you to start a new religious thread.

VU Sponsors