Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also USED to like ECF until one Moderator showed how much of an ASSHOLE one person can be............:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:
That's nothin compared to the group of assholes that ran SteveGMU off...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is my point. It IS religion. The organizations that CLAIM to represent Jesus, etc.
Yes spirituality is different, but religions have us to believe differently and spew fear and hatred of those who are different which is not what Jesus taught.
One does not need to belong to a particular religion to have spirituality.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

I've known some spiritual people from many paths... and I've known some real asshats from many paths too, though they usually claimed to be some hotshit religious thing.

There is no path, for there is no place to go. Everything is NOW. Every step is on sacred ground. If you stop looking outside yourself, you may find yourself. And you may even find God.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll just leave this here too.....LOL
tumblr_o0sim4qhRB1thadqso1_1280_zpsknh1gdox.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

I've known some spiritual people from many paths... and I've known some real asshats from many paths too, though they usually claimed to be some hotshit religious thing.

There is no path, for there is no place to go. Everything is NOW. Every step is on sacred ground. If you stop looking outside yourself, you may find yourself. And you may even find God.

Andria
I'll just leave this here too.....LOL
tumblr_o0sim4qhRB1thadqso1_1280_zpsknh1gdox.jpg
honey dippers.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You peope are right about one thing. EFC is a shit hole.

But only because it's full of fucking dreary whiney americans who go around ratting out everyone to the management all fucking day long.
And where do they go when they get banned, not for breaking the rules, no !(for being ratted out by their friends) they come here.

In my experience an arguement takes the minimum of two people. And in the case of getting banned from efc it's "Fastest finger first". No one breaks the rules but eventually the informer gets informed upon and eventually they all end up in this forum for ecf rejects.

You want to complain about ecf and blame the management but the reality is that you just can't help going running off to the management to tell on someone.

I've noticed someone here who says she'll never go back to ecf, after 21,000 or so posts. She doesn't go back trying to find out who got het sanctioned, no, she just comes here and complains about the management. When really it was her friends who ratted her out in the first place. If you don't believe that then obviously you never bothered to find out. You came straight here to sulk about it. If you went back and asked about it, which have every right to do so, you'll find out exactly how it happened. EFC rules don't allow the management to talk openly about why sanctions occured. But what they do do is they can tell the member who was given an infraction/suspension who informed on them.

But don't blame EFC management for the overkill caused by the constant complaints which come from the members.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yet you don't say who these members are, whole lotta butt hurt you have there, hope your soap box here gives that butt hurt some relief.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Which members ?. the female with a post count of over 21,000 ?.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why when everyone here is singing the same song. No point singling anyone out is there.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are going to call someone out , then call them out

tumblr_nouj260sNO1sraya7o1_500_zpsyzy8oavi.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Why when everyone here is singing the same song. No point singling anyone out is there.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to help her out. Maybe she don't need any help. But just in case she didn't know, she could go and ask a mod in ecf who it was who ratted her out. Maybe she couldn't give a fuck but i don't know.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While clarifying that ecf management isn't responsible for the sanctions.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Keep saying her, who's her?

She's read this, i'm sure. She was here a while ago. And she knows how many posts she made over there so i have no doubts. It's you you just want me to say her name.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
r u talking about ROXY? She's happy here now with the refugees... They all can say SHIT

VAPE IT

Nah, not roxynoodle.

There's been plenty of discussion over there about her though. Plenty of members want her back

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's read this, i'm sure. She was here a while ago. And she knows how many posts she made over there so i have no doubts. It's you you just want me to say her name.
Why not just chill and pm "her" and ask her yourself??

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aparrantly she was promoting stuff without being a registered supplier.

A guess tells me someone pointed it out and she got her membership frozen. If she hadn't been ratted out then she probably would have been approached by the management and could have sorted things out without any kind of sanction. But complaints make things complicated don't they.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

A guess tells me someone pointed it out and she got her membership frozen. If she hadn't been ratted out then she probably would have been approached by the management and could have sorted things out without any kind of sanction. But complaints make things complicated don't they.
Ey man
That's ROXY

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why not just chill and pm "her" and ask her yourself??

There's nothing i need to ask her. I know she'll read what i've wrote here.

Just no point being bitter about it when the reasons for it happening were a direct result of being ratted out.

This post isn't about roxy by the way. dont get confused.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SO WTF does that have to do with VU and your distaste for us Americans? You know we're better than you so give it up. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors