Become a Patron!

CBD. and is it vapable? if so how do I?

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've heard about CBD is this stuff worth trying? I'd be interesting in making vape juice with it. I don't even know the cost of CBD or materials I need or even the process, I don't even know where to get it, haha and I don't even know if it's legal in my state!! but I'm down to vape it if it does have a positive effect, but can I vape in RTA or RDA?

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes you can. There are many websites that sell CBD vape juice. It's pretty pricey though. It's legal in all 50 states.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok Im curious a little
If I understand the CBD helps with some medical issues such as pain and anxiety?
I suffer from some chronic neck issues and have had a few people tell me this could be effective for it

I DIY so is there a link to some sites that sell this to add to DIY
and some info or percentages?

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's great! As CBD does NOT get you high at all but it does relieve many different medical conditions.

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok Im curious a little
If I understand the CBD helps with some medical issues such as pain and anxiety?
I suffer from some chronic neck issues and have had a few people tell me this could be effective for it

https://www.purecbdvapors.com

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a jar of CBD a friend gave me and I use it daily. I take mine in a tincture and have never vaped it. From what I hear it's not a pleasent taste. The liquid taste pretty bad so I can only imagine what's it's like to vape the stuff.

CandyCloudz

Member For 4 Years
ok Im curious a little

So as far as DIY goes for this you would need CBD isolate

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/99-cbd-isolate-slab-from-hemp/

It would need to be desolved in pg first like EM would. The slab will re crystalize at some point so RDA or small tanks are best for this stuff. Or something that runs hot. You would add it into your mix and you can use flavors and sweeteners with it if you like. If you make a bottle you would just need to warm it up to bring it back to a full liquid consistency.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CandyCloudz

Member For 4 Years
I vape it in my DIY "cool banana cream cookie" mix.
Can't taste it but do notice it works for what I want it to do.
Do you DIY with full strength strain CBD? My father is a cultivator in Michigan so I have accumulated a lot of knowledge of the trade. Hence my active interest. I've seen CBD work I just don't know many who use it in a vape and would like to know how it compares to taking a tincture.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I put about 2mg/ml into a tank and I vape "as needed"
Some days I vape 3mls (murder is still against the law)
and on a good day ,,,when people leave me alone,,, I don't require any,
I use it to lower my blood pressure (caused by stupid and/or mean people) or ease my pain.
I no longer vape nicotine, if that makes a difference.

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I vape it in my DIY "cool banana cream cookie" mix.
Can't taste it but do notice it works for what I want it to do.

If you don't mind me asking what are some of the symptoms or alleviates for you? I'm curious in hearing first hand accounts from other people.

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cbd oil is a good pain reducer it don't get you stoned like thc it doesn't have the psychotic affects
And yes it's pretty expensive but just like everything else . You get what you pay for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So it needs to be a PG base? I read it doesnt mix with VG, I intend to still use nicotine, which is a VG base if I were to make a simple 3 flavor recipe of 30 mil vape juice what percentage of CBD would I need

If I was doing 3MG nic

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I put about 2mg/ml into a tank and I vape "as needed"
Some days I vape 3mls (murder is still against the law)
and on a good day ,,,when people leave me alone,,, I don't require any,
I use it to lower my blood pressure (caused by stupid and/or mean people) or ease my pain.
I no longer vape nicotine, if that makes a difference.
This stuff, right here. I've read a little about it, and some do get stress reducing benefits, bp reducing and pain relief from it. I think something I read said also arthritic pain. There was more, but I can't remember everything.

Yesterday, my bp was flying off the charts, which is totally out of my norm, today it's still wacky, which has me panicky. I have peripheral neuropathy (for many years, now), which can cause excruciating pain, and sleepless nights, which can add to stress. I'm an adult, so I have stress,already, LOL. It's definitely an interesting subject, and I'm curious to find out if my doc has much knowledge about it. If she tells me no, I'm prone to take her advice. But, I'd much rather have benefit from something that's not another pill to take. I see it all day, everyday. The world takes too many pills. Most of them for side effects caused by other pills they take.

I appreciate the rule change (wasn't sure at first), and the topic today. Thanks for starting it @Gents.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to add here, in case anyone didn't see the announcement, CBD discussions, as derived from Hemp, are allowed now.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hemp-based-cbd-now-open-for-discussion.332966/
finally! I remember asking about cbd here last year and getting spanked lol I use cbd daily, with about 5% thc. BUT cbd alone works good too. I don't vape cbd because it's over priced and a waste. I ingest it, via honey or cbd water.
be advise each person body is different and one person could have bad reactions to cbd.
also, be careful where to you get your cbd, I'd never trust a online Seller ever.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
finally! I remember asking about cbd here last year and getting spanked lol I use cbd daily, with about 5% thc. BUT cbd alone works good too. I don't vape cbd because it's over priced and a waste. I ingest it, via honey or cbd water.
be advise each person body is different and one person could have bad reactions to cbd.
also, be careful where to you get your cbd, I'd never trust a online Seller ever.

You only purchase yours at a B&M?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it needs to be a PG base? I read it doesnt mix with VG, I intend to still use nicotine, which is a VG base if I were to make a simple 3 flavor recipe of 30 mil vape juice what percentage of CBD would I need

If I was doing 3MG nic
You can buy certain mixes of pg / peg 300-400 ect
That can act as more of an emulsifier liquid , that can hold it a little better than just Pg / vg bases can these too can be pricey , you can get them either plain or Flavoured there what the other sites use to make vapable CBD tincture
Im sure you can just use pg since ut is a solvent for these solutions but can seperate.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes you can. There are many websites that sell CBD vape juice. It's pretty pricey though. It's legal in all 50 states.

Actually, no it's not. It's currently legal in 16 states. And in some states, it's only legal for certain conditions. Here in Wisconsin, for instances, it's only approved for some medical conditions and one must receive a certification from a physician. It was recently changed, as it used to only be available to children with seizure disorders. It also can only be obtained via certified pharmacy or physician. Oh, and it's still illegal to import from other states. So if you're worried about the legalities, check out your state to make sure.

Last edited:

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes you are correct, Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
See I have a friend who was vaping a premade juice with CBD at about $3-5 a ml
i figured I could make it myself MUCH Cheaper

I was thinking there would be something like a nic base but with CBD instead of nicotine and you can just add it to your ejuice at the right percentage
- is that actually available or am I just wishful thinking????

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:hearts: *APPLAUSE* :hearts:

Andria

48fe60f4b7ac5448b6810c18b969bddc.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was told that my BP was too high, they wanted me to take meds for it. I read about the BP meds and that scared and elevated my BP even more.
The next time my BP was high I used some CBD and watched as it almost immediately lowered my BP to a safe level. The next doctor visit I let them take my BP and they told me it was high. I took some CBD and in a few minutes they retook my BP and were amazed that it was WNL. They can't give me a Rx for it, but told me they were good with me taking it.

As far as pain relief and anxiety uses , that is more subjective. I think it helps but there is really no tool to measure like I can my BP.
I do know I take less pain meds than I used to. I sleep better.

I have several friends that have seizures. They have a lot fewer seizures since they have started using CBD. Several of them were smoking p** to control their seizures and they no longer smoke p** anymore.

I have one friend with MS. He gets a noticeable decrease with his shaking when using CBD.

Most of the benefits of smoking p** are the effects of the CBD not the other ingredients of p**.

CBD has never been illegal (except in the mind of our stupid ass Oklahoma governor. She won the dumbest governor award, but that's a different story) ( She also made an executive order making vaping on state own property a $10 fine) .

disclaimer: The governor of Oklahoma is not a "stupid ass". she's from head to toe dumb.

i_am_sofa_king_we_todd_did.gif

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was told that my BP was too high, they wanted me to take meds for it. I read about the BP meds and that scared and elevated my BP even more.
The next time my BP was high I used some CBD and watched as it almost immediately lowered my BP to a safe level. The next doctor visit I let them take my BP and they told me it was high. I took some CBD and in a few minutes they retook my BP and were amazed that it was WNL. They can't give me a Rx for it, but told me they were good with me taking it.

As far as pain relief and anxiety uses , that is more subjective. I think it helps but there is really no tool to measure like I can my BP.
I do know I take less pain meds than I used to. I sleep better.

I have several friends that have seizures. They have a lot fewer seizures since they have started using CBD. Several of them were smoking p** to control their seizures and they no longer smoke p** anymore.

I have one friend with MS. He gets a noticeable decrease with his shaking when using CBD.

Most of the benefits of smoking p** are the effects of the CBD not the other ingredients of p**.

CBD has never been illegal (except in the mind of our stupid ass Oklahoma governor. She won the dumbest governor award, but that's a different story) ( She also made an executive order making vaping on state own property a $10 fine) .

disclaimer: The governor of Oklahoma is not a "stupid ass". she's from head to toe dumb.

i_am_sofa_king_we_todd_did.gif

Wow! Thanks for sharing that with us. That's the kind of thing people like me and I'm sure others who suffer from any number of conditions need to hear. I'm sick of doctors just pushing medications on us knowing they're harmful, addicting etc. Thanks again

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes. it's legit. dnt want to risqué anything.... I mean cmon what if u purchased it online and it's poison. pfft no thnx

Very true. I was going to purchase some CBD online but you make a good point. I live like 5 minutes from a shop that carries CBD vape liquid and I'll be purchasing from them

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My new doctor is all about holistic and herbal shit instead of traditional medications. I wonder how she feels about cbd oil. I know there's a LOT of talk in the fibro community about how it helps with our overwhelming pain. I have an appt in a couple of weeks. I'll have to try and remember to ask.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My new doctor is all about holistic and herbal shit instead of traditional medications. I wonder how she feels about cbd oil. I know there's a LOT of talk in the fibro community about how it helps with our overwhelming pain. I have an appt in a couple of weeks. I'll have to try and remember to ask.
Young living essential oils work great! in a diffuser or on the skin. I recommend that before experimenting with cbd

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Young living essential oils work great! in a diffuser or on the skin. I recommend that before experimenting with cbd

I've used essential oils before. I still use them sometimes, but there's nothing I've found that helps my pain.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Due to the liberation of CBD discussion on this forum I can finally share my thoughts on a bottle I got over a year ago. My guess though is t*c is still a "no-no" in the discussions. ...probably should have read the liberation thread...will be back soon once I know what I can talk about.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Khassy, I hope whatever routes you decide to take to deal with the fibromyalgia, it has the best possible effect for what you need. I never like to hear people being in pain, I truly hope the best for you and will say a prayer later. Also will give you as much knowledge I have on cbd that I can recall from my scatterbrained mind.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My guess though is t*c is still a "no-no" in the discussions.
This is correct. That is still recognized as illegal, at a Federal level, regardless that some states do allow it. Even those states have guidelines to follow, from the Feds. So, here, still not allowed. Thanks for bringing that up. That's definitely one of the things we still watch out for, as best we can.. We definitely need to keep these discussion related to CBD only.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright, quick lowdown then on which ones are ok, which are not.

Any CBD that had been labeled at hemp based or hemp derived is ok.

Terms like full strain, pure strain, high cbd strain derived you may want to avoid discussing, they are sourced from areas that have the legal MM program in place. So no talkie talkie on those.

Well this is one subject I have shit tons of research and knowledge in, I feel I can contribute for once on here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any CBD that had been labeled at hemp based or hemp derived is ok.
This. Going any further on those discussions will be removed, or edited. Admin took time, and consideration, in allowing CBD to be permitted, so as long as everyone keeps to their guidelines, all will be well. :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so i ssomeone who does know going to explain this subject? I am so confused
so far i think i have taken from this thead
yes you can vape cbd
yes it may me medically helpful
its expensive
using cbd in other forms is cheaper and may be more effective.

am i getting this all right?
did I miss anything

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just placed an order for 500mg of cbd
I will give a whole write up when it arrives . I was born with spinal meningitis and tuberculosis of the brain and have headaches everyday of my life
Pain management has me on morphine daily and it's not doing it's job

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just placed an order for 500mg of cbd
I will give a whole write up when it arrives . I was born with spinal meningitis and tuberculosis of the brain and have headaches everyday of my life
Pain management has me on morphine daily and it's not doing it's job

now is this something you plan to add to your ejuice or use in some other way?

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

So I went to that website, it appears to come in flavors, so this sounds like it has already been diluted, I don't recommend putting drops of this in your tank, if you're going to be adding this to your E-juice, you'd probably want it in the pure form of CBD , I've heard people taking it while it's still in Crystal form, heating it up and letting it dissolve, but then I also read that it doesn't mix with water OR VG, meaning it won't dissolve correctly, that said... does it take the hard form again?, what happens... does it turn to like a muddy powder? I see this being an issue on any coils, and if you're going to be adding one drop to a full tank of e juice, this stuff sounds pretty potent, whats the ratio I need if I wanna make a 30 mil bottle for example , and can I mix this stuff with nicotine? my nicotine is VG based, so I'd probably have to look into a PG base nic? I think I'd have to agree with who ever said this isn't worth mixing your own flavors of ejuice with CBD as it was mentioned this is pretty expensive stuff also

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking that if this stuff is truly hemp OIL, then it really ought not be vaped at all -- anything oil-based should NEVER EVER be inhaled, as it will lead inevitably to lipoid pneumonia. If it's "oil" the way that some flavors are called "oil", but are really PG-based (which feels oily but isn't actually oil), then it might be ok. If hemp oil is truly oil, then it should probably simply be used as drops under the tongue, or ingested orally in some other fashion... but NEVER EVER vaped.

Andria

ETA: I know that the "other" active ingredient in "that other stuff" is oil-based, which is why it can be detected for up to 30 days, or even longer with heavy use, because it's fat-soluble, thus it stores itself in lipid (fat) cells of the body. However I don't know for a fact that this is true of CBD. It bears looking into, though, before even trying to vape it, because of the risk of lipoid pneumonia.

VU Sponsors