Become a Patron!

California needs to think twice about banning flavored e-cigarettes

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You better get your facts straight before jumping into the deep end on this.
He's repeatedly been overly aggressive to just about every woman on this forum.
LOL...again thanks for illustrating for all ..the sort of lowlife scum that has dragged the once great state of California into a debt ridden cesspool of totalitarian leftist blackshirts that call any voice outside of their brain dead echo chamber...Hitler......we have become an enclave of regressive throwbacks clinging onto a bankrupted political and inetlectual corpse that is nothing more than a mindless Othodoxy.
lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

or in you your case Mysoginist, or homophobe, or Islamphobe or xenophobe....well they are all the same.....a pathetic attempt by a mental midget....what are you a fucking dipshit attending SF state.It is idiocy such as you just displayed that has made the rest of America refer to us as Kalifornians or the kooks on the coast ,it is why the rest of America has nothing but ridicule for us.....and honestly can you blame them.
California used to produce real heads, real freaks people who were on the forefront, people who pushed the boundaries ....now we have assholes like you running around in skinny jeans throwing rocks from behind masks trying to silence voices and control thought. Now we have a state goverment and population who are pushing the most Draconian vaping laws in America using junk science...you are part of a dying paradigm...take your pussyhat and shove it up your ass.If all that came off as overly aggressive,well it's because I'm an assholephobe.

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You better get your facts straight before jumping into the deep end on this.
He's repeatedly been overly aggressive to just about every woman on this forum.

He is repeatedly aggressive and insulting to everyone, regardless of race, creed, religion or ethnicity. If you want to label him, then you're going to have to pin every label you can think of on him.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He is repeatedly over aggressive and insulting to everyone, regardless of race, creed, religion or ethnicity. If you want to label him, then you're going to have to pin every label you can think of on him.

I thought "passing for adolescent" quite on-target. ;)

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL...again thanks for illustrating for all ..the sort of lowlife scum that has dragged the once great state of California into a debt ridden cesspool of totalitarian leftist blackshirts that call any voice outside of their brain dead echo chamber...Hitler......we have become an enclave of regressive throwbacks clinging onto a bankrupted political and inetlectual corpse that is nothing more than a mindless Othodoxy.
lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

or in you your case Mysoginist, or homophobe, or Islamphobe or xenophobe....well they are all the same.....a pathetic attempt by a mental midget....what are you a fucking dipshit attending SF state.It is idiocy such as you just displayed that has made the rest of America refer to us as Kalifornians or the kooks on the coast ,it is why the rest of America has nothing but ridicule for us.....and honestly can you blame them.
California used to produce real heads, real freaks people who were on the forefront, people who pushed the boundaries ....now we have assholes like you running around in skinny jeans throwing rocks from behind masks trying to silence voices and control thought. Now we have a state goverment and population who are pushing the most Draconian vaping laws in America using junk science...you are part of a dying paradigm...take your pussyhat and shove it up your ass.If all that came off as overly aggressive,well it's because I'm an assholephobe.
Dude you are once again confusing facts with fantasy.
About the only thing in your whole post that is actually factual is that you are an "ASSHOLE"

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is repeatedly aggressive and insulting to everyone, regardless of race, creed, religion or ethnicity. If you want to label him, then you're going to have to pin every label you can think of on him.
Why when 1 word sums him up completely.

(TROLL)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Pshaw...that ain't check this one out....I mean look at Californias political leaders...Nancy Pelosi,Kamal Harris,Moonbeam Brown,Maxine Waters.....it's like we send a carnival sideshow to D.C.

Gov. Brown neglected fixing Oroville dam, but found money for illegals, high-speed train

http://climatechangedispatch.com/go...ut-found-money-for-illegals-high-speed-train/

Last edited:

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is just a shame to see what was a great state many years ago go down the drain, literally!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it just me or does it seem weird & odd that a thread for a call to action has turned into a bash California thread.
I wished I could find the article I read in the SF Chronicle about not passing the ban as it would hurt just about everybody.It would also prove that not all of us San Franciscans are nuts.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it just me or does it seem weird & odd that a thread for a call to action has turned into a bash California thread.
I wished I could find the article I read in the SF Chronicle about not passing the ban as it would hurt just about everybody.It would also prove that not all of us San Franciscans are nuts.
are we triggering you?...

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went into the Air Force when I was 17. In my basic training flight there were about 50 of us. It was just about 40% New Englanders, 40% Californians and the rest from around the country. It was such a culture shock all around. We did not get along with the Californians at first. They were generally easy going guys, while us New Englanders are a bit uptight and tend to be confrontational. There were lots of arguments and a few fights. But, by the end of basic we had learned to tolerate each other. One of my best friends in the Air Force was from San Luis Obispo.

The lesson is you can get used to anything. ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We are just people.
We are only human.

It's just tragic that so many with totally empty heads have gained control of your state gov't.

Andria

VU Sponsors