Become a Patron!

California needs to think twice about banning flavored e-cigarettes

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Well.....they want state run health care without a corresponding revenue stream......so, this seems par for the course in CA.
No offense to the Great Cali Vaping Brigade.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Even I'm at the point where I might just say fuck it all.Maybe it is time to move to Mexico.

Or just some other state, not overrun with fucking nitwits? :giggle: Really I have to wonder how intelligent persons like yourself can stand to live there, and not go completely postal every single day.

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The Vape flavors ban is so ridiculous! To protect the kids? When I started smoking cigarettes as a teen there were only 2 flavors- Tobacco(regular) and Menthol and I still managed to enjoy those flavors enough to become a 30+ year slave to cigarettes! Vape Flavors are what helped kill my obsession with smoking cigarettes- finally get the addictive flavor of menthol cigarettes out of my life!
Why keep just those 2 flavors in eliquid- I guess so we don't lose our taste of tobacco products and figure its not worth the hassle with all the regs and go back to cigarettes!
Now on the other hand- what about the cutesy kid names and pictures on eliquid bottles attracting teens- I guess another can of worms!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
California is just plane nuts with all the silly rules I gave up on that state many years ago. This state as far as I consider is not part of united states.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sometimes wonder whether there's anyplace left in the world that isn't, at least in some way. But it does seem like Kali takes the cake.

Sadly, I agree; even though GA's govt is, for the most part, amazingly sane, there are other nitwits of all stripes running around the state. But most of the time, there's a reasonable balance between Atlanta's liberal nitwits and all the religious nitwits in all the other parts of the state -- their intolerances usually balance well enough to cancel each other out. :D

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
California is just plane nuts with all the silly rules I gave up on that state many years ago. This state as far as I consider is not part of united states.
No it is not nuts...you from outside our glorious utopia don't posses the enlightened conciousness to grasp our progressive worldview you are knuckledraggers,a basket of irredeemable deplorables...see for us the important thing is not to accomplish anything...we don't really want to solve any problems, as long as we can borrow money and steal the wealth of the working class everything is fine...the important thing is...virtue signaling..and as long as dead smokers who for the most part are working class shumucks are the only people paying for our virtue signaling, then it cost US nothing it cost those knuckeldraggers there lives, but then they deserve to die because they smoke tobacco...and most likely drink commerical brands of beer, and not a impudent little pinot noir.....

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or just some other state, not overrun with fucking nitwits? :giggle: Really I have to wonder how intelligent persons like yourself can stand to live there, and not go completely postal every single day.

Andria
There is a reason I no longer own any firearms.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it is not nuts...you from outside our glorious utopia don't posses the enlightened conciousness to grasp our progressive worldview you are knuckledraggers,a basket of irredeemable deplorables...see for us the important thing is not to accomplish anything...we don't really want to solve any problems, as long as we can borrow money and steal the wealth of the working class everything is fine...the important thing is...virtue signaling..and as long as dead smokers who for the most part are working class shumucks are the only people paying for our virtue signaling, then it cost US nothing it cost those knuckeldraggers there lives, but then they deserve to die because they smoke tobacco...and most likely drink commerical brands of beer, and not a impudent little pinot noir.....
Somebody obviously forgot to take their meds today.

fukitol_max_by_c0m4ndo45.png

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't be a hermit.
I need my wife's hugs too much.

My husband and my son are the only humans I can tolerate on a regular basis -- but both are of above-average intelligence, which explains that. :D

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="snake94115, post: 1760894, member: 3606

I doubt most of SF shares your inspiring view...they prefer fantasies and drugs...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not everyone has the depth of being to "get high on life" like you and John Denver.or posting other people's meme to do their thinking for them.... I doubt a piss ant like you ever evoked any emotion in another human being stronger than mild nausea much less rage..

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not everyone has the depth of being to "get high on life" like you and John Denver.or posting other people's meme to do their thinking for them.... I doubt a piss ant like you ever evoked any emotion in another human being stronger than mild nausea much less rage..
You'd be funny if you weren't so pathetic.

eae522ec205ba205de8e52259a485251.jpg

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
This thread about the Enlightened Ones of the California Legislature morphed into a commercial for a wrestling match so slowly, I barely noticed. derp

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This thread about the Enlightened Ones of the California Legislature morphed into a commercial for a wrestling match so slowly, I barely noticed. derp

It's funny... Everytime I take Pulsevape off /ignore, it takes him less than a week to earn his way back to it. :facepalm: :giggle:

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah there's the misogynist bastard now.
Oh did you know every time isn't 1 word?
Neither is white noise.

I'm calling you on this one. He's insulting you and you don't label him. He insults Andria and that automatically makes him misogynistic? That line of thinking leads to anything negative a man says to a woman makes him a misogynist.

That's absolute bullshit.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some people are too ignorantly funny to ignore.

Well... unlike all the others who've made my shit list, he does occasionally say something useful. But then he starts in again with all the ignorant abuse, of people I consider my friends (or me!), and back he goes. It's really sad that someone in their 60s could so easily pass for an adolescent (given that literacy is no longer taught in schools!).

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm calling you on this one. He's insulting you and you don't label him. He insults Andria and that automatically makes him misogynistic? That line of thinking leads to anything negative a man says to a woman makes him a misogynist.

It may not make him misogynistic, but Snake seems to be operating much as I do -- no biggie if *I* get insulted, I'll probably laugh at him, but insult my friends? No. Just no.

This is just one reason why Snake is one of my friends, and Pusvape is not. I don't always agree with everything Snakey says, nor he with me, but we don't insult one another just because we don't always agree. That's what children do.

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may not make him misogynistic, but Snake seems to be operating much as I do -- no biggie if *I* get insulted, I'll probably laugh at him, but insult my friends? No. Just no.

This is just one reason why Snake is one of my friends, and Pusvape is not. I don't always agree with everything Snakey says, nor he with me, but we don't insult one another just because we don't always agree. That's what children do.

Andria

I'm not mitigating the fact that he insulted you. It's clear to read. It's just the labeling I am calling out. The logic is the same as if I insulted my wife who is Indian/Chinese/African that I would be a racist. No, it just means I insulted my wife, no more, no less.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's California's fault. It always brings out the worst in EVERYONE. :D

Andria
CA is the home of the as entertainment industry. Some of us seem to like to elect an entertainer as president.
Got some good comic relief this last time.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You better get your facts straight before jumping into the deep end on this.
He's repeatedly been overly aggressive to just about every woman on this forum.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CA is the home of the as entertainment industry. Some of us seem to like to elect an entertainer as president.
Got some good comic relief this last time.
Everybody always remembers Ronald Reagan was an actor.
Everybody always forgets Ronald Reagan was President of the Screen Actors Guild...Twice.

VU Sponsors