Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
projected 70-73* for the next 10 days :D

Wife is in Vegas for our Godsons graduation... she reports its 104*+ there LOL

3 weeks from now our shit weather begins...7 weeks of 90/90+ weather begins (90%+ Humidity and 90*f+)...Humidity that doesn't burn off or away...being so close to the coast and all.

But after that...43 weeks of great weather again ;) +- a few days of rain
It's been like hot dog breath outside here in NJ for the past week, except when it rains.

Summers have been like your 90/90 and sometimes worse here in NJ for the past 5-6 yrs, and on really bad days I dream of being in Alaska or Nova Scotia during the summer...

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a table full of mods and attys and not one tip that will fit this bb wth is goin on here ahhh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a table full of mods and attys and not one tip that will fit this bb wth is goin on here ahhh

The old Derringer RDA sized tips work really nicely for me.

I ordered some Vaporesso Target 0.9 ohm cCell coils to try with my SXK A-Tank when it comes. I'm having carpal tunnel surgery next month so no buildy buildy for me for a while after.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I ordered some Vaporesso Target 0.9 ohm cCell coils to try with my SXK A-Tank when it comes. I'm having carpal tunnel surgery next month so no buildy buildy for me for a while after.

Man I can send you some coils. Lemme know what you usually use and I'll throw a bunch in an envelope for you in the next few days.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I can send you some coils. Lemme know what you usually use and I'll throw a bunch in an envelope for you in the next few days.

Thanks for the offer bud! I won't even be able to install them for a couple of weeks. I'll survive haha don't worry.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a derringer but who knows where that ended up i had a box of misc tips but i believe it got lost at the landfill by accident

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jmoney426 , Where did you order the coils from?
I just ordered the Nautilus (Comfort) bridge from Atmistique $ 34.19 shipped! Now I get to wait some more!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you order the coils from?
I just ordered the Nautilus (Comfort) bridge from Atmistique $ 34.19 shipped! Now I get to wait some more!
Fasttech. Ships Next Day status and after upgrading shipping a 5-pack was $12.61. Pretty stoked to try these out in combination with troydestroy's MTL plug!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I have the MF full kit waiting for me at the post office, the Insider MTL somewhere between Canada and Los Angeles, the Nautilus bridge just ordered and the extra tanks from 3F somewhere between LA and China. I had 2 VapeShells and 4 extra tanks ordered from FT but they got lost....

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I have the MF full kit waiting for me at the post office, the Insider MTL somewhere between Canada and Los Angeles, the Nautilus bridge just ordered and the extra tanks from 3F somewhere between LA and China. I had 2 VapeShells and 4 extra tanks ordered from FT but they got lost....
If I like the cCell coils I ordered I may invest in the Mf Bridge. The Euc coils seems cheaper and more widely available

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheap A tank in stock? Anyone know of a place? And which bridge for the Atlantis coils? If you don't mind and thanks in advance

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheap A tank in stock? Anyone know of a place? And which bridge for the Atlantis coils? If you don't mind and thanks in advance

The A-Tank is a kit that comes with bridge. I ordered two from FT. Get them quick bc they'll be sold out soon I think. $10ish each and are every bit as good as the authentic from what I've heard.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If you order it from 3F, the tank comes with the bridge as a kit for $8.99

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea you do have to be quick I guess. They're sold out. Lol

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Number: ***
Package status: In transit
Destination: Australia
2018-06-02 11:13 SAN FRANCISCO (US), Processed through facility
2018-05-29 17:53 US-84402, UNITED STATES, Received by overseas carrier
Origin: United States
2018-06-02 11:13 SAN FRANCISCO CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Processed Through Regional Facility, Your item was processed through our SAN FRANCISCO CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on June 2, 2018 at 11:13 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Status updates beyond the United States are only available for select countries. For more information, review the list of eligible countries at http://www.usps.com/eligible-countries.htm .
2018-06-02 08:52 SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2018-06-02 08:52 SAN FRANCISCO CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at Regional Facility
2018-06-01 00:00 In Transit to Next Facility
2018-05-31 00:00 In Transit to Next Facility
2018-05-30 23:49 SAN FRANCISCO CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2018-05-30 22:38 SAN FRANCISCO CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility
2018-05-30 21:07 SAN FRANCISCO CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2018-05-30 15:35 RENO NV DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2018-05-30 06:50 WEST VALLEY CITY, UT 84119, Departed USPS Facility
2018-05-30 02:10 WEST VALLEY CITY, UT 84119, Arrived at USPS Facility
2018-05-30 01:59 SALT LAKE CITY UT NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility
2018-05-29 19:08 SALT LAKE CITY UT NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2018-05-29 17:53 OGDEN, UT 84402, Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
2018-05-28 08:12 OGDEN, UT 84402, Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
======================================