“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I ever grab a BB again, it will be another RPG...

I’d save cash over all you though...I don’t do different panels or misc. parts...truly enjoyed the factory look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! I got the panels to stop me from buying another Billet. :D

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Somehow, I do my buying by proxy:confused: @R3alJim Shady and @~Don~ are the facilitators! Thank you, guys......I think:cool::vino:

I made Brew spend over $200 just in the past 9 days.

Also got him hooked on knives, which just his sharpening system was $800 at least...

Then he has by memory spent at least another $450 on separate knife purchases that I know of.

This doesn’t even include when he went ham and bought his first BB and then another, and then another including all the bridges.

He says Me and Jim are the influences of his purchases, yet he has all the goodies while I sit here with just one nice mod and authentic atty.

I will say though... Neener neener
Neener

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just his sharpening system was $800 at least...
Multiply that by 3 :headbang: with all the additional paddles, lapping films, the new 2200/3000 diamond stones and the full set of strops:sad:

This doesn’t even include when he went ham and bought his first BB and then another, and then another including all the bridges.
You need to add three SXK USB BB to that:cry:
You also need to include the three Dvarws, soon to be four:wait:

yet he has all the goodies while I sit here with just one nice mod and authentic atty.
That's because you and The Shady One sell your stuff, I just keep it, maybe some day I'll have a underground vaping museum :idea:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made Brew spend over $200 just in the past 9 days.

Also got him hooked on knives, which just his sharpening system was $800 at least...

Then he has by memory spent at least another $450 on separate knife purchases that I know of.

He says Me and Jim are the influences of his purchases, yet he has all the goodies while I sit here with just one nice mod and authentic atty.

I will say though... Neener neener
Neener

:giggle:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Multiply that by 3 :headbang: with all the additional paddles, lapping films, the new 2200/3000 diamond stones and the full set of strops:sad:

You need to add three SXK USB BB to that:cry:
You also need to include the three Dvarws, soon to be four:wait:

That's because you and The Shady One sell your stuff, I just keep it, maybe some day I'll have a underground vaping museum :idea:
I really haven't sold a ton lately. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 setups going right now. *facepalm*

Sent from the Death Star

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@BrewBear looks like they are working out some formatting on the Haku site... but should be within a day or two when I will be able to check the Xeta out for ya...

From their mouths... the items are already at the hubs...BUT they also said today this...

View attachment 144934

Yeah, I was actually #1 on the list of 450 LOL

Anyway I updated my account info, and messaged Steven about the issues his site is having pertaining to FB Identity...

For example, my FB link directly to my profile is facebook.com/dc.glidden3 but his site doesn't allow the addition of any characters outside of the regular 26 alphabet... so I just added Don Glidden *shrug

Either way... 24-48 hours I'll PM ya the total.
Order mine. Had to sign out and back in a few times and there it was ready to add to cart.
Bear's wallet should be out soon. I know you have some skills but make a clean shot.:D Just hit the wallet....
upload_2019-8-27_13-32-40.jpeg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order mine. Had to sign out and back in a few times and there it was ready to add to cart.
Bear's wallet should be out soon. I know you have some skills but make a clean shot.:D Just hit the wallet....
View attachment 144987
My wallet has been out for a little while now. You have any idea what fixing a Viking sub-zero costs? My poor wallet needed CPR and now is in intensive care.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somehow I have the Xeta available haha!

Provapes sent me the new bases for the SXK Bridge and the Drizzle coils work! No leaking so they're a go! WOOT!

That said I have my MF Bridge Full Kit and Ohman EUCapsule up for sale in the Hardware section. Help me finance the Xeta that I don't need literally at all. But shiny. Or sandblasted. Whatever.

Sent from the Death Star

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd grab it... but my money is tied up on a future knife purchase... then I'd sell my mini and dvarw and get the GT4 to sit on that
Interest but I'm still running.......BB killed me today. Damn BB. I need help.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I have been searching high and low for just spare 510 keys that are known to fit the SXK revb with no success.

Finally I messaged SXK Vapor's inbox on Facebook and they are sending me 5 for 23 bucks shipped DHL.

I know this is a clone company and there can be some controversy surrounding that, but man is this the way keep people coming back.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I have been searching high and low for just spare 510 keys that are known to fit the SXK revb with no success.

Finally I messaged SXK Vapor's inbox on Facebook and they are sending me 5 for 23 bucks shipped DHL.

I know this is a clone company and there can be some controversy surrounding that, but man is this the way keep people coming back.

Most of, it not all of us regulars here don’t care if it’s a clone. Do you.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of, it not all of us regulars here don’t care if it’s a clone. Do you.
This is an interesting topic. Especially where BBV is concerned. I'm not somebody who would buy a clone of something just to save money. if I could afford the authentic of most things, I'd get them.

I'm not saying there's anything necessarily wrong with this. It's just the way it is.BBV makes it pretty tough to get their stuff and when you can, it is really expensive. That's just begging for clone companies to step in. That said, the BBV authentics sell like hotcakes, clones or not. ALL of what they make always sells. And at their prices.

Seems to me that everybody is winning in this situation.

OR... I have no idea what I'm talkin about, which is entirely possible.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is an interesting topic. Especially where BBV is concerned. I'm not somebody who would buy a clone of something just to save money. if I could afford the authentic of most things, I'd get them.

I'm not saying there's anything necessarily wrong with this. It's just the way it is.BBV makes it pretty tough to get their stuff and when you can, it is really expensive. That's just begging for clone companies to step in. That said, the BBV authentics sell like hotcakes, clones or not. ALL of what they make always sells. And at their prices.

Seems to me that everybody is winning in this situation.

OR... I have no idea what I'm talkin about, which is entirely possible.
I think there was a misunderstanding...

It wasn't meant to read as, "Do you?"

But rather, just "Do you"

;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bottom line to the above comments about BBV and their clones: I have both and use both. The SXK is a bit rougher but it has the USB charging/EScribe access and authentics don't. I corresponded with BBV and they have no intention on providing usb anything and that attitude kinda burns my bacon. Aside the costs, I prefer using the SXK ones because I can and do use SS coils in TC mode, authentics are strictly a power mode use for me.
I'm not familiar with the Bantam line but am sorely tempted to get one.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bottom line to the above comments about BBV and their clones: I have both and use both. The SXK is a bit rougher but it has the USB charging/EScribe access and authentics don't. I corresponded with BBV and they have no intention on providing usb anything and that attitude kinda burns my bacon. Aside the costs, I prefer using the SXK ones because I can and do use SS coils in TC mode, authentics are strictly a power mode use for me.
I'm not familiar with the Bantam line but am sorely tempted to get one.
I was going to go here next. I've talked to a few long time BB users about this too.

To me personally, an Evolv driven device without escribe is like a Linux machine without root. Or a radio that doesn't play most of the stations. I guess I understand why they do it that way, and they're business is obviously doing fine without it, but it's a deal breaker for me. If I'm going to pay that much money for a device with a premier circuit in it, it better give me access to everything that circuit is capable of.

Here I have what amounts to a counterfeit, I plug it in, upgrade the firmware first thing, and off I go changing what I want. It even charges onboard if I wanted to.

I'm not beating up on BBV because clearly they make an exquisite product that sells all the way out as soon as they are available. I'm only saying how it is with myself..

VU Sponsors