Alternate Universe

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It depends on the material. The chassis are made by him, the chip is the Evolv DNA.....some of his mods are burl, spalted, figured....all are dyed and stabilised....some are gemstone veneer (mine is)...etc. The Black Rose and Marhaen are around $700 as is the Champion SX (18650) and the Champion GT (26650).
Gemstone veneer? You'll have to post a pic of that cause all I can picture in my mind is a bedazzeld mod LOL

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Gemstone veneer? You'll have to post a pic of that cause all I can picture in my mind is a bedazzeld mod LOL
Here is a blank of the dyed/stabilised figured maple he uses sometimes
nHnP65q.jpg

Here is my Paul Marek
Zxk2RVU.jpg

JEsJlYi.jpg

Marhaen
Q3v0jrj.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you look closely on the front of the PM.....there is no charge indicator light next to the USB port....it is on the side and actually shines through the stone. Also note the different button configs on the two mods...both of which are different than on the Authentic Zero.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Paul also squares off his c-frame.....the Marhaen and Zero are both rounded.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is a blank of the dyed/stabilised figured maple he uses sometimes
nHnP65q.jpg

Here is my Paul Marek
Zxk2RVU.jpg

JEsJlYi.jpg

Marhaen
Q3v0jrj.jpg
Can honestly say I don't care for that tie dyed burl, but the other two look nice. I honestly don't know enough about the Zero to compare them other than basic shape being similar.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok... now that I spent all that time rebuilding my Mac and then upgrading it to Yosemite, I'm getting really pissed about it turning colors to shades of black and gray. It's screwing up how web pages look! :mad:

Looks like I'll be redoing it again in the next do or so to battle through downgrading back to Mavericks :mad:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“The Light is more than some abstract, unknowable energy force. Light is Truth. If Light is truth, then darkness must be lies. Each and every lie we tell to ourselves and others casts the shadow of separation upon us. Every time even the most minor deception is revealed and the truth is made known we are re-united with the Light. So, Let there be Light. Those are the words by which you can create your own magnificent world.” - Renee Bledsoe, Addiction Alchemy

It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the Truth and expose lies.
~ Noam Chomsky

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@moecat good news! Erl stopped leaking and the flavor is more pronounced in comparison to my SubTank Mini. Similar build with spread coil.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Newheart301 said:
NO sleep tonight. Got Mel to lay down again. She's all to pieces , we lost an old friend last night, tough part his wife, ( a life long friend of Mel's ) drove 200 miles to get here , but not in time to say goodbye. Mel having lost her dad in Dec., and trying to deal with my health issues,... again... well, now this has hit her hard.

So sorry:(, Best wishes that things improve with time

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where was it posted? And I can bearly read what it says.

Good morning :)
108_zpsq8vvfzb2.gif
LOL, it's one of the ads at the top of the screen. When it is small it looks like 2 nipples :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadness is having just lying down to realize your tank is empty and the juice bottle is on the other side of the room.

Happiness is realizing that you have another mod with a full tank within easy reach :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey , did you get that snowfall yesterday? I'm ready for this mini heatwave to be over, but please don't send your stuff our way! :p

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does that material handle harsh juice?
Sorry, I don't know. It looks just like the clear insulator in the mini sub, but the tank isn't glass so I wouldn't trust it to harsh juice.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could use plenty of those myself, Moe....LOL Now go find me a sigelei V2 50w I can pay with Paypal for....LOL

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, I posted much earlier than usual because my cat woke me up around 6am. But Good Morning again in case I missed ya:)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@moecat update: The Erl seems to leak right after I fill it, then it stops once I start vaping. I had it on my iStick 50W and the thing started vibrating. I've heard about this happening but I forget why? You know anything? Did the leaking juice cause this?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@moecat update: The Erl seems to leak right after I fill it, then it stops once I start vaping. I had it on my iStick 50W and the thing started vibrating. I've heard about this happening but I forget why? You know anything? Did the leaking juice cause this?
Sorry, haven't heard stories about vibrations. Could be something to do with that plastic airflow control screw?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, haven't heard stories about vibrations. Could be something to do with that plastic airflow control screw?
The iStick was vibrating (the whole body)I'll have to check back with Busardos review because he mentioned it. Such a long vid! yeeks

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The iStick was vibrating (the whole body)
Wow, that doesn't sound good ... hasn't happened with my iStick so far, nor have I heard it happening with other folks.

Does your iStick vibrate with other attys, or just the Erlkonigin?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that doesn't sound good ... hasn't happened with my iStick so far, nor have I heard it happening with other folks.

Does your iStick vibrate with other attys, or just the Erlkonigin?
Just Erl and I put it on my other iStick 50 and that vibrated, too. Busardo calls it the rattlesnake effect

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Loyalty to a person is commendable.....loyalty to a thing, is absurd. My opinion only.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just Erl and I put it on my other iStick 50 and that vibrated, too. Busardo calls it the rattlesnake effect
Thats from the pulse width modulation.. and you're suppose to hear it, not feel it. If you feel it, something is not right.

VU Sponsors