Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I just discovered that one of my three Subtank Minis has that fucked up rba deck. Should I say, "One out of three ain't bad?"
This was not one of my better Saturdays. Bleh!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night, y'all.
I'll be hanging on the side waiting for an important PM but I'm done here for the night.
Everybody have a wonderful Sunday.

Hazy :cool:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm, I just discovered that one of my three Subtank Minis has that fucked up rba deck. Should I say, "One out of three ain't bad?"
This was not one of my better Saturdays. Bleh!
I started using .15ohm nickel builds in my SubTank RBA decks....with 50/50 juices.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna get my B&D rotary tool and ream the shit out of that thing! First those tan peeks, now this.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm gonna get my B&D rotary tool and ream the shit out of that thing! First those tan peeks, now this.
Lol. They need it! Someone just put up an authentic Kayfun Lite+ on one of my raffle groups so I shall buy it to go with my second Plasma Tank.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you see that Kanger is making (or going to make) nickel coil heads for the Subtank now?
Aye, I saw those. I normally do twisted 32g for mine, but we shall see if those Kanger ones are stable on my DNA 40s

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, that's nice on the ones that were made correctly. I haven't tried that yet but I'm anticipating better flavor. How is it?
Very smooth flavour. And of course the "no dry hit" benefit on the DNA 40

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The clear peek is fine but now all you can get is the tan and they DO NOT stand up to harsh juice!

N

Newheart301

NO sleep tonight. Got Mel to lay down again. She's all to pieces , we lost an old friend last night, tough part his wife, ( a life long friend of Mel's ) drove 200 miles to get here , but not in time to say goodbye. Mel having lost her dad in Dec., and trying to deal with my health issues,... again... well, now this has hit her hard.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aye, I saw those. I normally do twisted 32g for mine, but we shall see if those Kanger ones are stable on my DNA 40s
32g huh? I heard that nickel reads way lower than Kanthal, but I didn't expect that :confused:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NO sleep tonight. Got Mel to lay down again. She's all to pieces , we lost an old friend last night, tough part his wife, ( a life long friend of Mel's ) drove 200 miles to get here , but not in time to say goodbye. Mel having lost her dad in Dec., and trying to deal with my health issues,... again... well, now this has hit her hard.
I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Newheart:(

N

Newheart301

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Newheart:(
Thanks, I can deal...I just get frustrated that I can't do anything to help Mel deal with it. That, and the fact that I'm the one causing her so much stress.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear that. I personally don't deal with death very well myself and avoid funerals at all costs. My son's autism has helped me avoid a couple now because we can't take him into a chapel because of his vocalizations at random times.

I think it's all tied to having 2 "near death" experiences myself...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
32g huh? I heard that nickel reads way lower than Kanthal, but I didn't expect that :confused:
7 wraps of dual strand twisted 32g on a 2mm mandrel (open coil w/.5mm spacing) comes out at .15ohm

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The ones I have are the Trippy Tips Plasma Tanks

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My Marhaen DNA 40 was a $45 a spot / 20 spots
My Paul Marek was 15 a spot /100 spots

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so it isn't a good sign that he doesn't seem to have any prices on his website, but I can't imagine that the Marek is worth $1500 so how much does one actually go for?
And is that Zero guy claiming it's a clone LOL

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, I've been forgetting to mention that the Boschetto I received was from the second edition where they corrected the firing switch problem. Thank the heavens. One more thing I didn't have to correct myself.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am so sorry sweetie, my thoughts and prayers are with you both

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you see that Kanger is making (or going to make) nickel coil heads for the Subtank now?

I have some. My rDNA does funny things with them. Good Vape and then too cold. I need to figure out how to force the DNA 40 chip to reset. I don't know how to do it purposely.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, so it isn't a good sign that he doesn't seem to have any prices on his website, but I can't imagine that the Marek is worth $1500 so how much does one actually go for?
And is that Zero guy claiming it's a clone LOL
If you look at the front panel, they are completely different than the Zero. The Paul Marek, Black Rose, Champion, Champion GT, Marhaen....are all Authentics. And yes, the Paul Marek is a $1200 mod.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
On other raffles I obtained a Mark Bugs Chalice III for only $60..... an authentic Derringer RDA for $10...etc

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's so tough. My sympathies.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I can deal...I just get frustrated that I can't do anything to help Mel deal with it. That, and the fact that I'm the one causing her so much stress.
A support group for her would be helpful. Maybe you can suggest that. Then you can relax a little knowing that her needs are being met.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you look at the front panel, they are completely different than the Zero. The Paul Marek, Black Rose, Champion, Champion GT, Marhaen....are all Authentics. And yes, the Paul Marek is a $1200 mod.
Yeah, I was just kidding because of the stink that I read about him making over on Nikkita's review thread for the clone.

There is a mod made in the Netherlands that looks real similar to.

And holy crap on a cracker! $1200 for a mod? That guy is really cleaning up given that it's got about $10 worth of burl wood in it plus whatever the chassis and chip cost.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I was just kidding because of the stink that I read about him making over on Nikkita's review thread for the clone.

And holy crap on a cracker! $1200 for a mod? That guy is really cleaning up given that it's got about $10 worth of burl wood in it plus whatever the chassis and chip cost.
It is like a lot of things...comes down to what the market will bear. The waiting lists are invite only, and are months long.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, hope yours has been better than mine. We could use a lot of prayers.
The funeral today was for my second mom, her daughter is one of my best friends since grade school. I am really worried about her, she just went thru a divorce and has to go past her moms empty room every night. She Moved home to take care of her parents, her mom literaly died right in front of her. She was helping her get up her mom said Tam and stopped breathing. She was slamming shots left and right

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

It depends on the material. The chassis are made by him, the chip is the Evolv DNA.....some of his mods are burl, spalted, figured....all are dyed and stabilised....some are gemstone veneer (mine is)...etc. The Black Rose and Marhaen are around $700 as is the Champion SX (18650) and the Champion GT (26650).

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is like a lot of things...comes down to what the market will bear. The waiting lists are invite only, and are months long.
That is a true statement, and more power to him as long as he doesn't get pissed off when the clones start rolling off the line at $100's ;)

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, on the topic of juice: I have started evaluating Jesters Juices entire line (they are located in Neosho MO). "Wenches Strawnana" tastes EXACTLY like Strawberry Banana Yoplait yoghurt! I had about 10 people try it today at Steam Craft Vapors and they all agree. Get this!
When you review a juice do you inquire whether the products contain diacetyl and/or acetyl propionyl ? Have you reviewed any juices that are verifiably free of these additives (AEMSA),...Just wondering.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The funeral today was for my second mom, her daughter is one of my best friends since grade school. I am really worried about her, she just went thru a divorce and has to go past her moms empty room every night. She Moved home to take care of her parents, her mom literaly died right in front of her. She was helping her get up her mom said Tam and stopped breathing. She was slamming shots left and right
Wow, I just don't know what to say about that one.

When I first started working a couple of co-workers and I were talking about our benefits and I had mentioned that I maxed out the life insurance for my wife and kids. They were really surprised by that and I told them that if any of them died I wouldn't be able to function for months and needed it to make sure that the rest of family was taken care of while I worked on climbing out of my basket.

VU Sponsors