Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok the fuck long goat story.

a friend of mine and i were on a trail when we came upon an old barn. there was a goat chained to a post and being an animal lover, i wanted to pet him. so i approached him, and when i got within a couple feet of him, he put his head down and started to charge toward me. i turned around really fast and tried to run, but tripped over my own feet.

as i was bent over attempting to stand up, the goats horns caught me square in the buttocks, knocking me flat. my friend was now in hysterics at my plight. i was not so amused. i managed to crawl out of the goat's range of attack, but the damage had already been inflicted. i limped my wounded bum back home, where i examined the damages.

WARNING: BARE ASS

(deleted)

ok it wasn't that fuck long. seemed longer :p

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok the fuck long goat story.

a friend of mine and i were on a trail when we came upon an old barn. there was a goat chained to a post and being an animal lover, i wanted to pet him. so i approached him, and when i got within a couple feet of him, he put his head down and started to charge toward me. i turned around really fast and tried to run, but tripped over my own feet.

as i was bent over attempting to stand up, the goats horns caught me square in the buttocks, knocking me flat. my friend was now in hysterics at my plight. i was not so amused. i managed to crawl out of the goat's range of attack, but the damage had already been inflicted. i limped my wounded bum back home, where i examined the damages.

WARNING: BARE ASS

View attachment 4828

ok it wasn't that fuck long. seemed longer :p
Holy fucking shit! That is the best goat story I have ever seen in my entire life!!!!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it looked much worse the next day. :(
Yeah, in all seriousness it looks like it hurt pretty bad. I bet your bum was very black and blue.
Sitting down may have been an issue as well I would imagine.
It's a funny story and a lovely picture. Glad you shared it and glad you didn't get too badly injured.
I love goats!

M

maddvaper

A yellow bird with a yellow bill,
landed upon my window seal.
I lured it near with a piece of bread,
And then I smashed it's fucken head.
..............................................................................."The Shit-house Poet"

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Fishee must be dogfish cause he's one sick puppy
@kelli that is a spectacular beating your ass took. Great ass too.
@m3rma1d "are you new here" cracked me the fuck up.
@chickenmonkey love the av. Which one is the chicken?
Ty, it is me the chickenmonkey with my youngest. She is the one with the huge eyes. Lol

VU Sponsors