Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Food, eh?

I added a bunch of stuff to a wal-mart ultimate meat pizza; Orange Habanero, onions, garlic, Mexican oregano, olives and moar cheese.. :D
(I'd taken off a bunch of the original toppings as there's just too many and I can re-use 'em later for pizza-bread.)

Topped up nice...that is only like 1/3 of the original monster pizza.
I don't eat much and that fits in my 6x9 toaster oven. ;-)
4T6BXLil.jpg

Out of the toaster oven.
JcU2E3il.jpg

Yum Yum!!
bRPlISsl.jpg

Served up with this:

QleCmUzl.jpg

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think I belong here, too... though, @Hobby Kid , I think I might possibly be one of those "long posters" lol. I have a tendency to get going and before I know it I've written a fucking essay. At least I think I stay fairly on topic, and my grammar and spelling is usually proper. But yeah, I ramble. I do it frequently in conversation, too.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I belong here, too... though, @Hobby Kid , I think I might possibly be one of those "long posters" lol. I have a tendency to get going and before I know it I've written a fucking essay. At least I think I stay fairly on topic, and my grammar and spelling is usually proper. But yeah, I ramble. I do it frequently in conversation, too.
I guess I do if I'm helping someone. But my biggest rambles are in txts. I really long ones. It just seems a waste to use all that technology for four words only :p

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@TBCAmor My dad is more of the sour cream fan. I don't mind it but I love the cheese.
It's nothing complicated.
It's not some long drawn out process.
But what I'm really excited about is getting to eat the cute cuddly baby that was born this spring.
He's about as big as the nanny now and I think he's gonna make for some good eatin barbeque.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hahaha I once saw you tell an old lady on her introduction post to break up her text into paragraphs lol
Lol, I do hate that a bit. At least I read, and re-read, and re-read my posts prior to hitting reply, generally. And, I definitely make an effort to use coherent paragraphs. It is annoying as hell to see a huge post that is just crammed into one gigantic lump of words. I attempt to make my "essays" actually readable, but they still get excessive at times. Case in point, I delete a lot of posts once I read them and realize how much I've fucking rambled on ;)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Fishee I've read up on it, and love cottage cheese, especially dry curd. If you can find it, it's pricey but a worthy treat on occasion. The beauty of making your own is that it is dry curd prior to adding any cream to it, which is how I'd leave it. I just need to find some rennet. It's apparently readily available at pharmacies in France, and in my U.S. of A., I think it's a bit difficult to obtain.

And baby, mmmm, I haven't eaten one of those in way too long... Lol.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I do hate that a bit. At least I read, and re-read, and re-read my posts prior to hitting reply, generally. And, I definitely make an effort to use coherent paragraphs. It is annoying as hell to see a huge post that is just crammed into one gigantic lump of words. I attempt to make my "essays" actually readable, but they still get excessive at times. Case in point, I delete a lot of posts once I read them and realize how much I've fucking rambled on ;)
You might want to break that up a bit..

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Fishee I've read up on it, and love cottage cheese, especially dry curd. If you can find it, it's pricey but a worthy treat on occasion. The beauty of making your own is that it is dry curd prior to adding any cream to it, which is how I'd leave it. I just need to find some rennet. It's apparently readily available at pharmacies in France, and in my U.S. of A., I think it's a bit difficult to obtain.

Most store should have it....

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070807132254AAaFeT7

Rennet is commonly available in supermarkets in the pudding section, or you can purchase liquid rennet from a cheese makers supply house. One tablet of Junket rennet is equivalent to 20 drops of fresh liquid rennet.

Wal-mart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Junket-Rennet-Tablets-0.23-oz-Pack-of-12/24182551
Here is Fred Meyers: http://grocery.fredmeyer.com/pd/Junket/Rennet-Tablets/0-23-oz/020700427013/

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's pretty close to what some of my cheese will come out like.
I can get it to be nice and creamy and moist or just slightly moist and the one that I like the most is the one that comes out a lot like Feta.
I haven't got into using the rennet yet. I tried the lemon juice for a while but wasn't happy with the results.
I like the plain old white vinegar. Works really well.
I want to get into the cottage cheese thing. I'm also looking at making my own yogurt and eventually soaps and lotion and all sorts of goat milk goodies.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's pretty close to what some of my cheese will come out like.
I can get it to be nice and creamy and moist or just slightly moist and the one that I like the most is the one that comes out a lot like Feta.
I haven't got into using the rennet yet. I tried the lemon juice for a while but wasn't happy with the results.
I like the plain old white vinegar. Works really well.
I want to get into the cottage cheese thing. I'm also looking at making my own yogurt and eventually soaps and lotion and all sorts of goat milk goodies.
Sounds awesome! I have read about the vinegar, just been lazy. I eat tons of Greek yogurt, too, so gotta make that one day.

@CaFF thanks! Ironically I'm at walmart daily... Guess I don't look too hard, lol.

And @Hobby Kid was that broken up enough for you're reading ease? :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds awesome! I have read about the vinegar, just been lazy. I eat tons of Greek yogurt, too, so gotta make that one day.

@CaFF thanks! Ironically I'm at walmart daily... Guess I don't look too hard, lol.

And @Hobby Kid was that broken up enough for you're reading ease? :)

Ahhhh..... Much better . You can stay . ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Caff,

Your such a food guy.... Just wondering if you DIY ?

Yuppers. Have for quite awhile now.
Just soooo much cheaper and there's no end to the variety. :)

I was REALLY tempted today by the 10% off sale at AVE, to buy some Bobas. But, I withstood the temptation. :D

Instead of one 30ml bottle of Bobas for $20, I bought those items from ebay instead.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds awesome! I have read about the vinegar, just been lazy.
Some people say it's no harder or much longer than making a pot of tea.
I disagree. But that's only because I like to take my time with it. I've spent up to 2 hours before on just one batch of cheese. But it's so worth it when everything comes together right.
I'm making it now while in between posting and reading here.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people say it's no harder or much longer than making a pot of tea.
I disagree. But that's only because I like to take my time with it. I've spent up to 2 hours before on just one batch of cheese. But it's so worth it when everything comes together right.
I'm making it now while in between posting and reading here.
Ahh you said the 'C' word. Now I'm hungry. Have to raid the foodie cupboard for something .. and I don't think I've got any snacking food.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yuppers. Have for quite awhile now.
Just soooo much cheaper and there's no end to the variety. :)

I was REALLY temped today by the 10% off sale at AVE, for some Bobas. But, I withstood the temptation. :D
Figured as much. Just hadn't seen you in the thread I frequent, but I see you everywhere else sir

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hehe.
Yeah, I do post in some of those topics on occasion, but I don't really do all the fancy recipes they do.
Mostly, I do tobaccos and 1-3 flavor sorts of juices.
Yeah, I've been pushing the envelope since I've stumbled into that thread..... And pushing the " check out and pay " button a bit too much as well...... Lol

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="kelli,the outer fringes of regular chatdom.....we are square pegs, misfits, hooligans, non-conformists, and maybe a little damaged.[/QUOTE]
Did someone call me? I'm sure I have a misfitted, damaged, hooliganistic, non-confourmest, hexpeg here somewhere...ah, there it is...attached to my knee.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="kelli,the outer fringes of regular chatdom.....we are square pegs, misfits, hooligans, non-conformists, and maybe a little damaged.
Did someone call me? I'm sure I have a misfitted, damaged, hooliganistic, non-confourmest, hexpeg here somewhere...ah, there it is...attached to my knee.[/QUOTE]

Howdy Vapo :)

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never read fuck long answers. If I wanted to read something that long I'd pick up a book. When you're on a social network, for me anyway, it's about scanning through.

Sometimes a longish one is good or required. But other than that, no thanks. And ppl think you're gonna read their really long answer when they rant against you. I don't. Do you?
no,is that answer short enough?lol

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Line from a really, really bad Dana Carvey movie, not that there were any really good Dana Carvey movies...
I liked him as the "church lady" on SNL,that's about it.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love eating the 'P' word. I could eat it all day every day!
.....Oh you said 'C' word. Yeah that's really good too.
I seen no mention of cock any where on that post.....Oh wait,I thought I was still in the parking lot,sorry Fishee

VU Sponsors