Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm glad they came through and delivered your food. Hopefully, you did get a good nights sleep last night.

As long as your hubby is able to deal with the drama and OTT (I think that means Over The Top :question: ) MIL stuff, you don't need to be involved, as long your FIL knows you love him. That's all I do with my dad, make sure he knows I love him, that's the one thing that really matters. And, don't bother with my step mom.

Dear, the bad people will always find ways to get the illegal weapons, with or without gun regulations. Good citizens should have the right (by the Constitution) to own guns, and not be suppressed by gun control. A polite society is an armed society ;) . But, if the government takes that Right away... more chaos. It gives me some relief (won't worry so much) knowing you are in a good neighborhood and away from the Rioting. But, I will still worry knowing you don't have a gun to protect yourself, especially with your hubby gone. Is there anyone (besides calling the cops) you are able to call if need be or anyone in the building you trust in-case you need help? I'm just worried about you :hug: . Lots of Love and prayers for the Angels protection over you. Love you, Rhianne <3 :hug: <3

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

The people in this building are fairly stuck up, so nah there’s not really anyone to go to. I wish I did have a weapon, but since this is considered NYC, we’re not allowed. :nanny:

My stepmom sent me some nasty emails today, which is par for the course with her. So basically I told her to piss off (politely) and that it must be lovely being her during lockdown since apparently nothing bothers her. I was being ironic but she prolly won’t get it. She was meant to send me something in the mail and I asked her if she had, and she tells me it came two days ago. So I hadn’t checked the mailroom because she didn’t let me know. So she starts in with, wake up blah blah blah. (I told her months ago that I had a bad flu and was super tired, so she’s on a wake up rant with me since then. :wtf: ) So I told her I’d no idea she was “woke”. :giggle: I’m usually not snotty to her, but I’d had enough today!!

Sorry, I needed to vent today. I’m tired of her unloading on me when she’s pissed off, since she can’t fight with my father. I can’t imagine being married to someone you can’t argue with, without getting into a fight with them. If that makes sense.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My bad! I thought I was on here by myself and I changed it. I'm Sorry, Gopher and Rhianne.
Plus, my Tapatalk has been goofy this morning :rolleyes:

Well, it’s been one of them days for me, too. :giggle: My Tappy has been hanging and not doing anything.

I’ve never heard that Neil Diamond song, though. I’m glad he’s putting songs up on YT now, still. He’s a good song writer.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The people in this building are fairly stuck up, so nah there’s not really anyone to go to. I wish I did have a weapon, but since this is considered NYC, we’re not allowed. :nanny:

My stepmom sent me some nasty emails today, which is par for the course with her. So basically I told her to piss off (politely) and that it must be lovely being her during lockdown since apparently nothing bothers her. I was being ironic but she prolly won’t get it. She was meant to send me something in the mail and I asked her if she had, and she tells me it came two days ago. So I hadn’t checked the mailroom because she didn’t let me know. So she starts in with, wake up blah blah blah. (I told her months ago that I had a bad flu and was super tired, so she’s on a wake up rant with me since then. :wtf: ) So I told her I’d no idea she was “woke”. :giggle: I’m usually not snotty to her, but I’d had enough today!!

Sorry, I needed to vent today. I’m tired of her unloading on me when she’s pissed off, since she can’t fight with my father. I can’t imagine being married to someone you can’t argue with, without getting into a fight with them. If that makes sense.
Oh Rhianne, now I'm really worried. That's not good not having anyone you are able to count on. I wish I lived near you :( you would have protection. Um, isn't there a concealed permit you are able to get? But, I don't know the laws in the nanny state.

You go right ahead and vent all you want! You need to get it out. I may not know what to say (like now) , but I'm (we) are hear to listen. And yes, it did make sense. You need one of these
1aed8d3c4c0626e0e47c499ca33ecea0.gif

And here... You need to...SHOUT ;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My mom has a field cam, she sent me a pic of it, and I'm worried. She sent me this this morning
f04721ae00cc45f6a538b7983d54f221.jpg

She sent it to show me the dog on her driveway. But, I noticed, what looks like a person walking in her yard.
Here's what I pointed out to her
fd18d07190db5004f9bf235fa172f482.jpg

Does it look like a person to you? Ugh...if it is a person...WTH

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a very nice surprise today:stars2:, got a letter from Pockets. He said they (his family and him) are all doing good and staying safe:). He's just dealing with life and definitely will be back soon as it all settles down;). He said it made him feel really good that we all cared and it was a nice surprise to get the card from all of us:cool:. He said things are really strange there too with all this virus and unrest:eek:. He said for us all to stay outta trouble and wishes us all the best of health;).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My mom has a field cam, she sent me a pic of it, and I'm worried. She sent me this this morning

She sent it to show me the dog on her driveway. But, I noticed, what looks like a person walking in her yard.

That does look like a person in the background.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I noticed that too. Really creepy!! You’re lucky you’ve got weapons out there.

You can only get CCP here if you’ve got a business need for it, afaik. Like my dad used to have one since he was carrying money around. But he handed his in!!! :parents::sigh:

Edit: creepy person in the picture seems to be walking around without a shirt on. Looks disturbing imho.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is gonna be my last one, can't stop yawning so gonna go to bed:(. Thanks for playing tonight, I had a good time:)
Good night Wolfie:hug::hug:
Good night Rhianne:hug::hug:
Both of you girls have a good night, sleep well with Sweet Dreams:blowkiss:
Love ya's;)

Running on empty

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

VU Sponsors