Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is gonna be my last one, can't stop yawning so gonna go to bed:(. Thanks for playing tonight, I had a good time:)
Good night Wolfie:hug::hug:
Good night Rhianne:hug::hug:
Both of you girls have a good night, sleep well with Sweet Dreams:blowkiss:
Love ya's;)

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
Had a blast, Jimi, thank you ! Go shut those eyes and get a good nights sleep while Dreaming Sweet Dreams. Good night Jimi :hug: Love you :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Have a great morning today, MG fam and friends. <3

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My mom has a field cam, she sent me a pic of it, and I'm worried. She sent me this this morning
f04721ae00cc45f6a538b7983d54f221.jpg

She sent it to show me the dog on her driveway. But, I noticed, what looks like a person walking in her yard.
Here's what I pointed out to her
fd18d07190db5004f9bf235fa172f482.jpg

Does it look like a person to you? Ugh...if it is a person...WTH

Looks like bigfoot to me... :giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wonder if the dog and the intruder are connected. It’s pretty creepy. What’s that thing that he’s standing in front of? Almost looks like hay or something.
It looks like the dog is starting to walk towards the person, so yeah, I think they are connected. Close, but it's a big boulder...rock. It is creepy and makes me worry like hell. Thankfully, nothing was broken into, no property damage and mom was fine. But :wtf: she does not live close to the road.
We don't know what time it was 'cause some reason it didn't store the date and time when I set it up :cuss2: . The date on the pics is when she timed stamped it on her phone.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It looks like the dog is starting to walk towards the person, so yeah, I think they are connected. Close, but it's a big boulder...rock. It is creepy and makes me worry like hell. Thankfully, nothing was broken into, no property damage and mom was fine. But :wtf: she does not live close to the road.
We don't know what time it was 'cause some reason it didn't store the date and time when I set it up :cuss2: . The date on the pics is when she timed stamped it on her phone.

It’s like some creepy scary movie shit. Strange dogs and strange guys with no shirt.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It’s like some creepy scary movie shit. Strange dogs and strange guys with no shirt.
It is ! And, I don't like it. When I go over there next time, I'm gonna have mom take a pic (plus the cam pic) of me standing over there and compare it to the pic. I want to know approximately how big this stranger is.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to head out, my little critter don't want to run on her wheel anymore. Thank you for playing a few rounds.
Hope to see you and everyone on the flip side :wave:
Jimi, Rhianne and Everyone, sleep well tonight and have Sweet Dreams :blowkiss:
c366875e30e6c448e41d419212c0dfa6.gif
:hug: :blowkiss:

Good night Wolfie have a restful sleep and sweet dreams. I'll see tomorrow my friend:hug::hug:, I am right behind you. Thank you for playing

VU Sponsors